Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ You're welcome! And I just came across the picture randomly, haha. xD

But unfortunately, I have no idea what it is/could be for. I couldn't even find out how old it is. I tried to find out some information through the website and also through google search, but I had no such luck and couldn't figure anything out, sorry. :/

Direct "clickable" link.....

RIVER ISLAND SS14 CINEMA AD.

Published on Feb 14, 2014

A sneak peek at what's on offer from the UK's favorite high street fashion retailer for Spring/ Summer 14.

Look out for the ad as it airs in Cinema's across the UK from February.

Lyla, I am 99% sure Barbara worked with photographer Herve Haddad for Piaget  39 weeks ago ( he had already worked for the brand before)....She looked BEAUTIFUL in his pics but sadly Piaget chose not to publish any pics with Barbara ....I guess they decided not to work with her...pity cos she would have been an AMAZING spokesmodel for the House of Piaget  :idk:  :blueeyedbaby:

Here is a link to JSR Agency's Pinterest page....I think the two pics came from the same photoshoot....same photographer...same model and both pics released by the same agency ....

JSR • 39 weeks ago
Herve Haddad - Piaget, Barbara Palvin

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/513832638705692022/

Lyla, I am 99% sure Barbara worked with photographer Herve Haddad for Piaget  39 weeks ago ( he had already worked for the brand before)....She looked BEAUTIFUL in his pics but sadly Piaget chose not to publish any pics with Barbara ....I guess they decided not to work with her...pity cos she would have been an AMAZING spokesmodel for the House of Piaget  :idk:  :blueeyedbaby:

Here is a link to JSR Agency's Pinterest page....I think the two pics came from the same photoshoot....same photographer...same model and both pics released by the same agency ....

JSR • 39 weeks ago

Herve Haddad - Piaget, Barbara Palvin

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/513832638705692022/

yes, I remember that you've already mentioned it before. I'm curious why this work went to trash...