Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ I called it already! :shifty: :D

I'm fairly certain Babs will make the X-mas commercial just by factoring in her work with VS and overall appeal with those following the brand and girls. And I will even take a shot in the dark and say she will have 2 outfits for this coming years VSFS...something gaudy & tacky and one utterly gorgeous outfit to be more specific smily%20new%20one.gif

^ I called it already! :shifty: :D

I'm fairly certain Babs will make the X-mas commercial just by factoring in her work with VS and overall appeal with those following the brand and girls. And I will even take a shot in the dark and say she will have 2 outfits for this coming years VSFS...something gaudy & tacky and one utterly gorgeous outfit to be more specific smily%20new%20one.gif

but I've seen photos of other models (adriana, behati, karlie, etc), and it does not go rolling in paris ...

GAS Jeans FW 13/14: Barbara Palvin....in HD......

Published on Sep 18, 2013

The new face for GAS Jeans is the celebrity-model Barbara Palvin, a natural beauty that represents a confident woman with a toned and shaped healthy body. Here is a brief interview taken during the shots for the latest Fall Winter 2013-14 Advertising Campaign.

More at http://www.gasjeans.com/