Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Barbara Palvin, beauty secret, beauty tip - Video L'Oreal Paris

Published on May 14, 2013

The model Barbara Palvin you book her beauty secrets and tips to keep skin clean, soft and fresh. Skin cleansing is essential: the micellar pure water is one of the flagship products of beauty Barbara Palvin, who uses every morning to moisturize skin. The sensational oil L'Oreal Paris allows him to get a perfect cleansing in all circumstances.

Interesting I can't upload this L'Oreal video the normal way like the other YouTube videos.....Hmmmmm

Thank You Stormbringer and CrazyGEN for the AMAZING pics and video..... :flower: :flower:

(I didn't want to post this link, I would probably get banned soon anyway but since nobody posted this I am going to post the link )

Barbara is shooting with Victoria's Secret today.......wish she incl a pic with her face.....still...

Who is that person with long hair...Is it photographer Russell James?

realbarbarapalvin

My view #mybedtoday #daboyz @victoriassecret

http://instagram.com/p/ZTPKpJnAck/

Thank You Stormbringer and CrazyGEN for the AMAZING pics and video..... :flower: :flower:

(I didn't want to post this link, I would probably get banned soon anyway but since nobody posted this I am going to post the link )

Barbara is shooting with Victoria's Secret today.......wish she incl a pic with her face.....still...

Who is that person with long hair...Is it photographer Russell James?

realbarbarapalvin

My view #mybedtoday #daboyz @victoriassecret

http://instagram.com/p/ZTPKpJnAck/

I'm curious, I know you've stated before that you can not post the photos and only the links, what's the problem?

You go through all this trouble hunting down anything involving Barbara, and always keep us updated!

I was just wondering :)

Thanks for all the photos and videos everyone!

I don't think it has been posted :idk:

Shopbop : Summer Denim Edit lookbook

th_f5f0be254548908.jpg/monthly_05_2013/post-61157-0-1446059212-43405_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3158106" alt="post-61157-0-1446059212-43405_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="55.08"> post-61157-0-1446059212-46121_thumb.jpg th_2ba8fd254548921.jpg/monthly_05_2013/post-61157-0-1446059212-51061_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3158108" alt="post-61157-0-1446059212-51061_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="55.08"> post-61157-0-1446059212-60354_thumb.jpg post-61157-0-1446059212-62792_thumb.jpg post-61157-0-1446059212-63523_thumb.jpg

shopbop.com

thanks ! i'd like to see them bigger :/ :wub:

I'm curious, I know you've stated before that you can not post the photos and only the links, what's the problem?

You go through all this trouble hunting down anything involving Barbara, and always keep us updated!

I was just wondering :)

Thanks for all the photos and videos everyone!

I was wondering about tha too. If you dont know how I'm sure anyone of us here will be happy in teach you :flower:

I know takes a little more work post pics from instagram but that way would be easy for everyone to see them.

Anyway we really appreciate your effort in posting info :)

Shopbop

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKUDVvdCUAE-dOu.jpg

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload image(s) onto a host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture