Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Please don't worry ....Barbara is 110 % attending The Cannes Film Festival...Guaranteed....She said so early this year when she was at LMFF in Melboune and said when asked that she was already selecting the couture gowns she was going to wear at Cannes ...Yesterday she was shooting with VS the whole day in NY and I am guessing that she worked with VS today as well....Normally she works with VS 2/3 days at a time...so tonight or latest tomorrow she will fly there....Top L'Oreal ambasadors like Claudia, Aishwarya and Jeniffer and even Doutzen are still not in Cannes...Barbara will be there...she is already A++++ in the L'Oreal universe with LMFF , the Golden Globes and all those print and tv campaigns ...(She is the Candice S in their world) Besides Cannes only opened on the 15th ...that is today ...and continues until the 26th...Plenty and more time for Barbara to get there and make an impression ...Fingers crossed that she will attend the amfAR Gala on the 23rd ( the glitziest of all parties) as well as the World Premiere of The Bling Ring and takes some pics with Emma Watson...Plus I want some pics of Barbara with Claudia Schiffer my two most favourite models....