Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Well, I do like the cover shots so far, but I'm getting sick of Dylan being everywhere. He is cute, he seems nice, and they are very much in love, but Barbara is just letting go of her individual career at the moment, because even when she does something on her own (Vogue night time routine video for example) she still mentions him a ton. It's annoying and bordering on ridiculous at this point, but I have to admit I'm glad she has someone that makes her that excited and happy that she has to mention him constantly because she is constantly thinking of him. So it is sweet, but damn I wish they would just tone it down with all the shoots together. 

@Sensual that video is lovely! she looks stunning. 

@Jud I LOVE those pictures. Even though I'm getting sick of seeing Dylan pretty much every time we see Barbara anymore, he does seem like a sweetheart and he is cute, and those pictures are just great. 

@Bettina Saw-Morgan even in VS lounge clothes she looks great. I actually like those sets, I may have to look into getting the light yellow one for myself. 

thank you to everyone posting pictures and discussing them! 

5 hours ago, bump said:

Well, I do like the cover shots so far, but I'm getting sick of Dylan being everywhere. He is cute, he seems nice, and they are very much in love, but Barbara is just letting go of her individual career at the moment, because even when she does something on her own (Vogue night time routine video for example) she still mentions him a ton. It's annoying and bordering on ridiculous at this point, but I have to admit I'm glad she has someone that makes her that excited and happy that she has to mention him constantly because she is constantly thinking of him. So it is sweet, but damn I wish they would just tone it down with all the shoots together. 

@Sensual that video is lovely! she looks stunning. 

@Jud I LOVE those pictures. Even though I'm getting sick of seeing Dylan pretty much every time we see Barbara anymore, he does seem like a sweetheart and he is cute, and those pictures are just great. 

@Bettina Saw-Morgan even in VS lounge clothes she looks great. I actually like those sets, I may have to look into getting the light yellow one for myself. 

thank you to everyone posting pictures and discussing them! 

I understand u about Dylan and I said it a few months ago that I think the problem is the same agent at the IMG. I think she should get more jobs for Barb, but we can’t see how many times she was rejected. The pics that made in the desert few weeks ago probably for a campaign and fortunately just with Barb.

1 hour ago, claudiawilliams said:

yeah, they're together but that doesn't mean they have to do everything together. do they have their own space? it must be exhausting being with your partner 24/7 for absolutely everything. i wonder what they will do when they break up 

They may not break up. 

I include Hubs in almost everything that I do, and after 28 years, I still do.  

And, we feel like Barbs about Dylan. We brag about each other still. 

14 hours ago, Jud said:

I understand u about Dylan and I said it a few months ago that I think the problem is the same agent at the IMG. I think she should get more jobs for Barb, but we can’t see how many times she was rejected. The pics that made in the desert few weeks ago probably for a campaign and fortunately just with Barb.

Oooh, I'll have to find the pictures in the dessert, I don't think I saw those. Thanks for telling me about them so I can go check them out. And I never thought about the agent, that's a good point you've brought up. thanks for giving me a different perspective on this! :Dinah:

13 hours ago, Sensual said:

Unpopular opinion: I really dont give a crap about how many times her and dylan are together. They're freaking dating each other, thats kind of what you do, and they have great chemistry.

I do see where you're coming from, but since she's a model and has built her career on modeling by herself (or with other models), I just want to see her contiune to build that career independently of her boyfriend. I don't mind if they do some stuff together because they are cute and Dylan seems like a nice guy, but I just prefer Barbara to have actual modeling shots and campaigns and stuff without him having to be there too. It cheapens it in a way because it turns from professional modeling shots into a couples shoot. Although I did adore The Kooples shoot they did together, they both look fantastic and Dylan looked like a model in that one. I just don't like when their shots together look more like facebook couples pictures rather than actual modeling. But yes, they do have great chemistry, I do like that about their pictures. And that new Numero cover is absolutely stunning and they're both on it, so that's the kind of modeling I'd like to see them do together. 

@Jud those pictures are STUNNING. she is soo gorgeous. thanks for posting. 

@Bettina Saw-Morgan I haven't liked a lot of what she's done for Armani because I think they make her look too old, but I liked that video a lot. that lipgloss is pretty, I want some lol

11 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

They may not break up. 

I include Hubs in almost everything that I do, and after 28 years, I still do.  

And, we feel like Barbs about Dylan. We brag about each other still. 

that is adorable!!! you're a sweetheart so I'm glad you have someone who loves you that much and who you can love back as much as they love you!

13 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

yeah, they're together but that doesn't mean they have to do everything together. do they have their own space? it must be exhausting being with your partner 24/7 for absolutely everything. i wonder what they will do when they break up 

that's how I see it too. I don't think they're going to break up for a long time, if ever, but it can definitely happen, and I myself would want to have space to make sure I don't become enmeshed with my boyfriend. I'm sure they spend time apart working on different projects, but then I wonder if they just don't take the other one with them if that person is free? Like if Barbara is working on something without Dylan in a different country, does she take him if he's free? Probably, and vice versa I'm sure. Which is nice. But I just hope they have some time apart so they don't become like one person. Her Vogue nightime routine was annoying because she kept doing that stupid baby talk and talking about Dylan and I'm like "I want to know more about YOU and the products you're using!". It was sweet on one hand that she loves him so much and they have their own baby language, but I think baby talk is highly annoying unless it's to an animal lol. Oh well, she's doing great and I adore her, obviously she's my favorite model, so if she's happy, then that's what matters. 

1 minute ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

@bump i think the same with Armani for Barbara and Sara!

I'm glad I'm not the only one then! I love that you always post the Armani work though. I think we need as much of a model's work in their own thread as possible since I see this site as a portfolio collection of all their work. So while I may not like all the Armani stuff, l love that you are always on top of posting it so thank you!!! You work so hard for us! 

2 minutes ago, bump said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one then! I love that you always post the Armani work though. I think we need as much of a model's work in their own thread as possible since I see this site as a portfolio collection of all their work. So while I may not like all the Armani stuff, l love that you are always on top of posting it so thank you!!! You work so hard for us! 

Aww thank you!  
More stuff is the better way 😍

Though Barbara is “matured” in the Armani adds, she still is stunning! Thank you always @Bettina Saw-Morgan for keeping us updated like @bump said. :clap:

I guess that the makeup artist, hair person, and stylist are doing that to Barbara and Sara because Armani Beauty’s demographic and age bracket are women who are older?  It’s just a thought. :idk:

And I need the gloss in Culmination! :Ophelia_Immortal: