Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

She looks so good! Her body is the best in the business, in my opinion. I love how healthy she looks. And when she models clothes, especially swimsuits, I have a better idea of how it will fit me because I am not super thin adn straight like a lot of models (love Miranda, but I'm think of someone like her or Alessandra and Karlie). 

On 9/10/2020 at 11:41 AM, BAGGOT said:

Her face is electric; her eyes smile as much as her mouth. And I think she's one of the most beautiful women working today. Always seems like she'd be super fun too. 

I agree with all of this, but especially "one of the most beautiful women working today". I have always thought she had teh prettiest face and the best body. A lot of time I don't look at a models body unless they're like super skinny (I do not like that) or they are curvy (that is what looks the best). I pay more attention to the face, emotions, clothes, and setting. But Barbara's body is just gorgeous, I wish my curves were as slim and toned as hers. I am so glad she had weight back on her. I remember at one point she was sooo skinny, it looked horrible!!! I don't like very skinny bodies anyways, but her having that type of skinnyness was just plain bad. 

5 hours ago, bump said:

I haven't seen this video posted here, so I hope it's not a repost. Barbara looks so cute in this! I love her shirt and how she styled her hair. 

It’s at the end of the previous page but I think it’s ok. 🙂 more like the double than the nothing.

@Jud thank you for being nice about me reposting and not getting mad! I don't know how I missed it. I check her page often and make sure I go through each page, but I somehow skipped that. and yes more Barbara is better! lol....also, thanks for your post! Surprisingly, I love her outfit (at least what I can see of it). That's not my style at all, but it looks great on her. Her hair is super cute like that as well. 

@ngolf that's a cute video lol thanks for posting! I never used to like Alexina, but I don't mind her when it's her and Barbara. They are a lot of fun together.