Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

7 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Did someone watched the episodes? Are they good?

For me a little bit surprising that there are people who not understand these episodes. I mean the title “Breakind ground” already said it. Dylan said in an interview in may that their relationship is stronger than ever and they looking for cabins on the net. So they are in LA few months ago and now they decided to build their own, this is what about these weekly videos from the very beginning. If someone like them I think they will like these videos too.

The thing is that she always working with Dylan I think the IMG’s fault. They got the same manager and I think that woman not really know how to be good at work honestly. I think for Barbara it would be the best another agency, not just because of the manager, but I think she has more potential, than this. Sometimes I feel for IMG just Gigi and Bella matters. Barbara has the Armany and VS contract, which are good, but I think not enough. This year she has only one photoshoot with Dylan for a magazine and that’s it...Nothing else and not just because of the pandemic.

16 hours ago, stalkerazzi said:

I'm forbidden from posting links to my file host of choice here, but since Barbara is one of my all time faves and to show my appreciation for the BZ community (I used to lurk here like 12+ years ago☺️) my last collection share here is hosted on mega. Cheers!

Do these even work? 

3 minutes ago, stalkerazzi said:

@Weasel79  @CandyArrow try it and let us know how it goes. :Amelie_wft:

I already tried it with one of the Josephine zips. It downloaded but literally took 12 hours for one zip. Then it wouldn't open using the normal zip extraction in Windows. I had to download 7-Zip to get it to work. I would recommend putting the .001 .002 .003 in the name at the beginning instead of after the ".zip". That would save a lot of trouble. But also just using a file transfer site like Mega.nz would be easier and loads faster.

1 minute ago, CandyArrow said:

I already tried it with one of the Josephine zips. It downloaded but literally took 12 hours for one zip. Then it wouldn't open using the normal zip extraction in Windows. I had to download 7-Zip to get it to work. I would recommend putting the .001 .002 .003 in the name at the beginning instead of after the ".zip". That would save a lot of trouble. But also just using a file transfer site like Mega.nz would be easier and loads faster.

This one is on mega. Read my original post.

3 minutes ago, CandyArrow said:

So where's the Mega link?

You don't see the links?

16 hours ago, stalkerazzi said:

17 hours ago, stalkerazzi said:

Estou proibido de postar links para meu host de arquivo de escolha aqui, mas como Barbara é uma das minhas favoritas de todos os tempos e para mostrar meu apreço pela comunidade BZ (eu costumava ficar escondido aqui há mais de 12 anos atrás ☺️ ) minha última coleção compartilhar aqui está hospedado no mega. Felicidades!

Very good... I liked it... thanks...

6 hours ago, borg said:

On the other hand, I like Dylan, he seems like a nice guy and I'm really happy for Barbara that she's so happy with him, but I'm starting to get a bit bored that Barbara does practically nothing if not with Dylan. A photoshoot for a magazine? With Dylan. An advertising campaign? With Dylan. Is she going to an event? With Dylan. Does she start vlogging? With Dylan and Dylan's friends. Like I said, I like Dylan, but who I am a fan of is Barbara, I would like to see more work of just Barbara.

i was saying this the other day. they do nothing without the other which is kinda annoying to me (maybe because i hate that type of relationships lol). i'm not a big fan of barbara honestly, i enjoy some of her work but i'm interested in her because she's a vs angel. but it's true that i'm really tired of seeing her always working with dylan. i have nothing against him, but i'm starting to think there's something... weird, like he's one of these possessive boyfriends or maybe she's just one of these people who depend a lot of their partners