Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Her hair looks so bad and ruined. Why isn't L'oreal doing anything about it?! Makes no sense, shouldn't their models have amazing wealthy hair?!  :idk: she's such a beautiful girl, and that smile sure deserves a better looking hair! 

• ellesverige: " Kom och häng med oss i vår monter! Vi bjuder på fina give-aways, sol och härligt sällskap. Du hittar oss till vänster om Nike-shop nere i Kungsträdgården. #teamelle #nike #justdoitweekend #ntctour #womens10k " ( I've no idea what that means, Google Translate is not helping. At all. :/ )

post-91404-0-1446057633-08133_thumb.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/4b4WfkFXZP/

L'Oréal Paris Korea

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This pic just kills me.  Very lovely.

I think that her hair is just fine. It's obviously been over processed, and I think that the less they try to do anything with it, the better. Get some serious conditioning in, and let it grow.  It happens to the best of us too.

she finally becoming an interesting model... And a woman.

Good. Goodgoodgood!

You call that becoming a woman ? Do you really think she has to do some suggestive poses like this one to become an interesting model and, more importantly, a woman ?

I'm tired of all these "sexual" shoots in the industry ! I find it, not disgusting, but not beautiful. It's not sexy, not glamour, not.... Not modeling for me. It's like the photographer said " Let's do it, strike that pose, great. Now guys, you can go fap ".

I really don't like it. ( I feel the same for Kroes, Aldridge etc ones )

I'm so disappointed by this pic. Her doll face is beautiful as always but that pose...It is not eroticism Shemer, I find it pretty vulgar and she's not the worst.. (look Lily and other models' pics)

How is it vulgar?

The whole editorial with the other models is like that too, i dont find it any vulgar