Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I'm hoping for a quite short dress. I don't know...something different from last years and recent events. They always choose black and long stuff  :mellow:  (although she looks gorgeous in those ones)

amen to that Ella, hope she hears u!

She looked absolutely stunning last year in Cannes. I really don't understand why was it so hard to give her the right dresses in previous years. Give her something sexy (please not black though, that's not her color) and she'll be smoking hot... Hope Michael Angel or whoever the stylist of L'Oréal can manage this so 'difficult' task this year again.

Absolutely.....even in her first year (2012) the Valentino couture was not the best choice ( too mature for her) though the open back was AMAZING !!!! BP needs to wear gowns with open backs all the time.... :angie:  :angie:  :angie:

2013 in terms of clothing, hair and makeup was the absolute worst  year for her.....by far....the black, super masculine Alexandre Vauthier pantsuit with black blazer , that awful scraped up hairstyle with way too much hairspray  and then that black, super boring lace Dolce & Gabbana dress with the horrendous orange eye makeup, orange nail polish and blondish brown messy hair..... :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:  :yuckky:  :yuckky:  :yuckky:

2014 was a huge improvement....Azzedine Alaïa and Elie Saab....the hair colour was the best and I totally agree with you Lyla....NO MORE BLACK OUTFITS FOR BARBARA....PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Black is not a flattering colour for her...plus too boring ,bland and predictable colour choice...White on the other hand looks incredible....red even better....I would like to see an angelic Elie Saab gown or a super sexy Zuhair Murad mermaid style gown in rich purple, lilac, baby/ice blue ,pink ,white or cream on her .....Michael Angel always makes the worst wardrobe  choices for BP...even for her L'Oréal Paris promotional work overseas .....his favourite is model Lara Stone...no wonder she looked amazing in her pink/purple Calvin Klein last year....

I'm hoping for a quite short dress. I don't know...something different from last years and recent events. They always choose black and long stuff  :mellow:  (although she looks gorgeous in those ones)

I think a short dress would be a too informal/casual choice for the glamorous, HIGH CLASS Cannes red carpet ...ladies who get the Once in a Lifetime opportunity to go there and walk the red carpet get dolled up in priceless diamonds and pricey couture gowns....besides I think she is too self-conscious about showing her bare legs( esp the left one)..she is always covering it with the right one or standing/leaning at an angle...

And please let makeup artist Karim Rahman wok with Barbara at all times while she is in Cannes...not Charlotte Willer.....Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.....

^ lol, that's quite an overstatement imo...

She looked absolutely stunning last year in Cannes. I really don't understand why was it so hard to give her the right dresses in previous years. Give her something sexy (please not black though, that's not her color) and she'll be smoking hot... Hope Michael Angel or whoever the stylist of L'Oréal can manage this so 'difficult' task this year again.

How about topless?? :Angel:

^ lol, that's quite an overstatement imo...

How about topless?? :Angel:

not saying topless but a good c-through would do the trick  :gocho:

I hope nobody has doubts about her dedication by now. Khm... apple..khm...  :p I guess it wasn't only her second training with Madonna's ex personal trainer, who happened to have several IMG model clients. So I think she has the support from her management as well. Finally.

I've got the feeling there's something big waiting for us..  :Angel: At least I really hope so. I mean Barbara loves to surprise her fans.. (or at least me).. 'cause I have never thaught that she would walk Chanel this year and yes, I'm getting a bit excited.  :Angel: I've got high hopes..  :surrender:

Is the consensus that VS didn't like Babs' personality or perhaps her body or...?  VS must know what a fan favorite Babs was during her short tenure there.  What happened?

(I apologize for what is probably a basic question - I don't frequent this thread. :))