Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

The society is not  responsible that she has a bad management (or she is lazy).

Bad management is an understatement..bad management and bad choices but I honestly I don't think this downward spiral has anything to do with laziness or even worse apathy.....in 2012/early 2013 when her modelling career was still going good she worked really hard...zipping from country to country with less than 24/48 hrs..I mean what is she supposed to do other than sit on her ass the whole day at home if the work has stopped pouring in..or even trickling...It is not like she is pursuing higher education or going to law school in Hungary like she pretended to last year at Canes during that Gala interview...she is a model..that's it....I don't think she is lazy by choice but rather forced to pretend to act like she is taking a  long long break thanks to the current lack of good,quility  work coming in....

jeromeduran: "A modern day Helen of Troy How are these eyes even possible? #captivating @realbarbarapalvin Los Angeles 2015"

attachicon.gifimage.jpg Instagram

Sorry to be the party pooper but I don't think this mysterious, secret job in LA with a photographer who often collaborates with Victoria's Secret had anything actually to do with Victoria's Secret...I too WISH WISH WISH  it did but I don't think so ...Yes Jerome Duran is a photographer who regularly even frequently works with VS but VS is not his only client...besides if he did work with BP for VS both Jerome Duran and esp BP would have been screaming from the rooftops..but she didn't and neither did he...he didn't even tag VS in the pic....

post-15482-0-1446057156-79791_thumb.jpeg    post-15482-0-1446057156-84411_thumb.jpeg

That hair..the texture and the colour :yuckky:  :yuckky:  :yuckky:  :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:  .....Cannes 2015 is slowly approaching....it is less than a month away....I hope LOréal Paris colours her hair the exact same shade of red that they used last year and I hope this time it is the Non-washable Permanent type....

Barbara, I understand that you're a model and you want to dress shabby on your days off but you work like 15 days a year, come on.

She has really, really shitty personal street style..she often dresses like a bag lady....worst  is I am yet to see one single red carpet event where she truly looks Drop Dead Gorgeous .her face never matches her dress choice ..This will be her 4th year at Cannes and so far her outfit choices  have been mediocre at best ...hopeflly this year will be different !!!

Whats the underlying premise here?? Stella conspired with Ed Razek to have Barbara dropped from VS???

Have you ever even heard of her before early last year...she was a nothing and a nobody...her modelling career was in the doldrums..nobody has ever even heard of her and if they did nobody paid any attn to her ...her model page here at Bellazon was 5 pages or less...she was known primarily as BP friend...or rather BP's drunk friend who was a terrible influence on her while they shared an appt for one spring/summer in 2013 in NY...everybody hated her...BP was always pictured half drunk in her company and it was a negative impression...Stella influenced her negatively ..with Sara Sampaio she was different...cutesy and fun

(chocolate smeared faces or Barbra Streisand concerts...no clubbing or drinking)..Plus after BP gained all that undeserving "fame/stardom"  post Bieber/post VSFS 2012 she slavishly promoted Maxwell on Twitter and Instagram so much that I truly wondered if she was being paid by her management  for doing it....calling her the prettiest ever..the sexiest...it was weird... unnatural...these are models afrer all...they are best at self-promotion but here was BP manipulating her millions of followers to promote some no name model and they all lapped it up.. and it was all one way street ...Stella never worshipped BP, the way BP did her and at the time BP's career was at its peak ...she was so obviously the top dog in that game...at least then....

You think super agent  Ali Kavoussi would have signed her up if all those idiotic Barbellas weren't  paying all that attn to BP's BFF and tagging..tweeting  her pics of her..they all knew her name ...he signed her because thanks to Barbara she had a strong social media presence and solid fan base on Twitter,Instagram and FB etc....her Instagram numbers rose only because of BP...when BP puts a pic of the 2 together or her solo pic and  tags her , suddenly Stella's own numbers climb big time..they never grew significantly even  after she started working with VS or with all that VS PR and marketing or  Angel chatter right now...her numbers never climb when VS tags her pic/name on their official VS Insta page the way they do with BP...she has barely gained any ground social media wise even after working with VS...it is all thanks to Barbara...Mention her name and the first thing ppl will mention is BP  NOT Victoria's Secret...guaranteed !!!!

#Instagram philipgay: "@karimrahmanmakeup #atwork with @realbarbarapalvin #barbarapalvin #philipgay"

post-15482-0-1446057158-18061_thumb.jpeg

Make-up artist Karim Rahman is a genius !!!!! Photographer Philip Gay  tagged Fashion Editor/Stylist Mika Mizutani in the pic...she works with L'Oréal....Mika Mizutani also works a LOT with  L'Express Styles...http://models.com/people/mika-mizutani

Most of the BTS crew tagged in the pic works with L'Oréal Paris often...I think this job in Paris was for L'Oreal or something related to L'Oreal like BP's cover+ beauty editorial for Madame LeFigaro though I hope it is anything but L'Oreal ....it is always L'Oréal...only L'Oréal...

so boring  :idk:

Made by me guys ,hope is not considered as a spam ,let me know what you think and be ready for more movies posters with Barbara, maybe tell me what you will like for her in a movie ;) thxattachicon.gif10504971_765203843543514_6356574698372408934_o.jpeg

Jesus dude..same mistake again. Watchmen is not Marvel, it's DC.

I will fixed all the mistakes today,thx to told me :)

Made by me guys ,hope is not considered as a spam ,let me know what you think and be ready for more movies posters with Barbara, maybe tell me what you will like for her in a movie ;) thxattachicon.gif10504971_765203843543514_6356574698372408934_o.jpeg

I don't like how her eyes are red.  She looks high on marijuana smoke.  I don't like that it's just a head shot.  It is implying to me that she is fat.  I do like that she is fighting for freedom.

If she doesnt try for next  SI issue, might as well kiss her career goodbye.

post-46718-0-1446057163-73729_thumb.jpg

I don't like how her eyes are red.  She looks high on marijuana smoke.  I don't like that it's just a head shot.  It is implying to me that she is fat.  I do like that she is fighting for freedom.

Her eyes are a little red because she came back from a real hard fight, she is a superheroe she not use marijuana and she not smoke.About the headshot i decide to use this type of pic because i was people focuse on her face and costume :)