Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

wtf....Barbara is doing good, she was recently on the cover of harper baazar spain , one ed in vogue japan , amfar runaway , moschino... she is doing good... not "wow she is on fire right now" but thats COMPLETELY NORMAL... even Candice swanepoel or adriana lima every year have months of less work... its fine... Barbara will have months of less work and others of full of work  deal with it appleuto and stop being rude. 

finally some positively :)

:) +1 

I don't think there is any point in speculating about that anymore, Barbara clearly moved on and even though not working with VS has affected her stream of work she still has a bunch of opportunities and has done some interesting work in 2014 even if she never works with them again I am sure she will be fine with whatever she chooses to do whether its law school, acting or a different path in the modelling world away from VS, she will be successful.

I don't think there is any point in speculating about that anymore, Barbara clearly moved on and even though not working with VS has affected her stream of work she still has a bunch of opportunities and has done some interesting work in 2014 even if she never works with them again I am sure she will be fine with whatever she chooses to do whether its law school, acting or a different path in the modelling world away from VS, she will be successful.

so true

LMAO, I finally read a small segment of all the drama in the previous page and to think I was slowly giving you a chance to redeem yourself appleauto :pinch: I'm in full agreement with what many have said here especially Gator that can you please just fuck off now, really...just DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE! You have been nothing but a pest and a cancer to this topic. There is just no need or want for you here along with your relentless brainless mind dribble and it's safe to say everyone else at this point thinks the same. Report me, Gator who ever else but I dont give a rats ass anymore! Just leave this thread the hell alone and don't post here again, PERIOD! You need some freaking help to say the least!

^ I doubt she will too, the female star of the movie is Irina Shayk and she is most likely the one who will do all the PR with The Rock. If anything Barbara may go to a premiere or two but that's it

Appleauto.... will you please shut the fuck up? 

Holy shit, it was so nice when you were gone. I could actually read and look at updates in this thread without getting an eyeful of nonsense. And now you're back and using a completely unrelated topic about a shallow idiot and his desire for plastic surgery to drum up the SAME OLD SHIT YOU ALWAYS FUCKING DRONE ON ABOUT.

How many times are you going to go on a random spiel about how Barbara's career is dead? Do you honestly think that ANYONE here doesn't already know how you feel by now?

And yet here you are, still always in Barbara's thread despite the fact that you don't think she has a career anymore. You and other users like you are the reason that people who STILL LIKE Barbara don't even bother coming to this thread anymore. 

I apologize to the moderators ahead of time for starting crap, but seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Enough is enough.  <_<

+1 - as much as I hate all pages and pages of drama (both sides) and wish this was an images-only thread, I have to agree with this wholeheartedly.

MangoTango,

That is a sweet collage you did. I'd love to see it without the writing on it, though I understand why it's there.

I also see that my snide remark about aa brought them back...sorry y'all. Once again, my sarcastic wit went over heads and I forgot to put the proper smilies in place.

Okay... I seriously never want this brought up again so even if you do agree or disagree don't post saying anything on this matter but this needs to be said

I know AppleAuto has given Babs a hard time here but I would hate to see this forum turn into anything like a hate forum, I know there opinion disagrees with all of ours but please do not be so rude to someone, no one knows the effects negative words have on someone except the receiver.

AppleAuto: if you cannot be positive I think you know the forums reaction to your opinion on Babs.

Everyone else: this a nice forum that I come to not for drama but the appreciation of a common love ofmodels, lets not be assholes no matter how frustrated anyone is with someone else, its a person on the end of these rude messages please take that into consideration.

Every message no matter how frustrated you are is reaching a real person who also has feelings and frustrations so please take that into consideration, ive seen far too many people hurt people over not  understanding that.

All that being said, if you agree or disagree dont respond or reaact to this message just listen to it, lets move on and keep this topic on whatever Babs is up to lately!