Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Well Jesus Christ, no one ever announces that they are a Victoria's Secret Angel, because the term is thrown out there so much it means nothing. There is absolutely no connecting dots between her and a Transformers movie or hell her and Michael Bay beyond a Christmas commercial, and I highly doubt he's going to pounce on a new girl VS is looking at after he completely demolished Rosie's career. Doesn't seem like good business.. And whoever's brilliant idea it was to throw out that maybe she's going to announce that she got a cover like Sports Illustrated is beyond retarded. Seriously?

Post pretty pictures or gtfo!

OMG she is sooo sweet . How can she be hated by anybody . she is soo cute .after this interview I love her more " I don't want to hurt anybody . I feel so bad " ohh :( Barbie you are too cute and nice person to hurt anybody . She is even more beautiful inside than outside , if it's possible to be more beautiful . It's just too rude to make her feel so . Shame on Selena fans :mellow:

OMG she is sooo sweet . How can she be hated by anybody . she is soo cute .after this interview I love her more " I don't want to hurt anybody . I feel so bad " ohh :( Barbie you are too cute and nice person to hurt anybody . She is even more beautiful inside than outside , if it's possible to be more beautiful . It's just too rude to make her feel so . Shame on Selena fans :mellow:

She is popular because of the Beiber thing. She was smart to take a picture with him to boost her publicity. Taking pictures of her in the airport when she is dead tired, this is the makings of a celebrity. I don't know if this is good or bad :(

I think I have finally cracked the mystery code...I know what this so-called HUGE NEWS and "wonderful" announcement is and frankly I must say I am extremely disappointed......I wanted something else...something much better and bigger for her...oh well....

The big news is ...Barbara has been invited to attend The Golden Globe Awards this sunday...she is representing L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray ..this is the big news...and no I don't think she is presenting any award or will be up on stage ...she is just going as an invited guest....walking the red carpet....

I knew the whole Transformers thing was utterly impossible but I was so hoping that she was going to be offered an Angel Contract....NOPE....Damn it....at least I hope she looks absolutely ravishing at the ceremony and finally some big-type Hollywood mover or shaker recognizes her and offers her something worthwhile....

Worse right now she is in New York and shooting with Terry Richardson...he has such a nasty reputation ..esp with young girl models....she will be working with him for four days and then flying off to L.A....4 days ....Hmm.....at least I hope it is for some prestigious fashion magazine.....last time they collaborated for Harper's Bazaar....

Let's hope she wears some gorgeous couture creation for The Globes and they take LOTS of pics of her and that at least this time she wears her hair a little better than last year's horrible simple pony tail at The Cannes Film Festival.....

Yes...they are most def shooting for VS this week in Miami....one of their high profile art designers posted a photo of designer shoes on her Instagram and tweeted about going to Miami for VS....I hope Barbara works with VS in some capacity during this trip...since her VS Swim work in Tulum,Mexico she has absolutely not done anything with them...Even Karlie Kloss and Lily Aldridge ( my absolutely least favourite VS faces) shot a VS Fabulous commercial together in New York in Dec.....Barbara is the only VS model who has not worked with them in a long time( since early Nov)....so hoping that she makes it to Miami.....

And I saw that StupidFamousPeople video and it was so sad and pathetic to see how incredibly naive and gullible she is....answering those idiotic people's questions...they are not even genuine paparazzi ...and the way those nasty pieces of garbage were making her sign that massive stack of glossy poster sized photos ..."please sign all of them"..."please"...."they are for my friends"...YEAH RIGHT...I am sure within the next 24 hrs they would all be up on Ebay sold for cold hard cash...and she naively signed them for free and politely answered questions for 12 minutes !!!!

And no I don't think she called the "paparazzi"...those idiots claimed that they read her tweets about flying to NY and came to the airport hoping to see her ..I am sure they plastered themselves right next to the arrivals gate waiting to trap her and then sold the photos for big money ...her agency should take better care of her...that woman was just standing there ....doing nothing...I mean why would she call them...she was battling major fever and almost dribbled snot all over the photos as she was signing them...her face was all red and she was horribly dressed ..if I called the paps like Miranda or Alessandra I would at least make sure I looked my very best...perfect hair and no red nose plus a cute outfit....