Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I like Barbara Palvin....I am a fan...A HUGE fan...and so I am interested in what is happening in her life ( career wise and personal life) in a good mildly curious totally NON-stalker kind of way ...I am NOT obsessed with her...I barely even know her personally ..She is my absolute favourite model and I think she is the most beautiful girl in the world and that is that...but I would like for her to date a different guy..Not Kristof and DEF not Bieber either...Kristof comes across as a HUGELY spoilt guy/playboy who does absolutely nothing productive and living well because he is dating a wealthy celebrity/supermodel...I dislike that....I want her to be with someone who is actually worthy of her...I hope she finds a really amazing guy ...someday...soon !!!!

I absolutely agree with you, She deserves someone more manly , stronger, and better looking (the less importance, but anyway ;))

I just read everywhere in the internet about her in Bieber, I think is all rumors, I don't think Barbie would steal Selena little boy. She might think he is cute/adorable like his music all she wants but I don't think she would hook up with him they might end up been friends or go out/ hang out, etc. anyways Barbie has a boyfriend so yeah but just because of that she gain like 25,000 more followers in twitter which is a great thing for her, and just because of Bieber she is going to get more media attention which is kind of a good thing for her maybe like that VS would make her an angel even sooner. which I don't mind the whole Bieber media attention for her I kind of find it cool, but what I don't like is people calling her a Biatch there is no need to call her like that the Jelenas need to chill, I am pretty sure there is no serious relationship with her an bieber only a friendly relationship. But when Justin made the music video with Chanel Celaya I didn't see no hating toward Celaya just for been in the music video she actually gain fan and people like her they even say that she makes a better couple with Bieber than Selena, that Justin needs to hook up with Chanel and their little fans call themselves Jhanel. and just because he goes to "The Lion King" with Barbie everybody is hating on her and calling her names wtf is that all about.

Stop talking about barbara's personal life and boy she should take, appareance isn't all, it's absolutely ridiculous to pretend to know who is better for her, you don't know any of these person remember! if she's with Kristof it's because he make her happy! ok he's not famous but it's the best, it's probably for that, that she's down to earth, Bieber is not someone you can call "down to earth!!" haha. I personnally think barbara will never stole a boyfriend, even if the girl is Selena, she care too much attention on what people said and i think it's bad for her (every time she answering stupid or insulting tweets) People make a huge drama around this just because she said one year ago that she did not like her and because she like bieber.. guys, friendship exist and it's not because a girl hanging out with a boy that they are a relationship. All this things can create a lots of problem to people, especially for her.. Justin is not good for barbz, she'll become BIEBER'S GIRLFRIEND and that's not the point, she's a model she's not the girlfriend of and i think it will be sad if that people knew her for that.

Stop talking about barbara's personal life and boy she should take, appareance isn't all, it's absolutely ridiculous to pretend to know who is better for her, you don't know any of these person remember! if she's with Kristof it's because he make her happy! ok he's not famous but it's the best, it's probably for that, that she's down to earth, Bieber is not someone you can call "down to earth!!" haha. I personnally think barbara will never stole a boyfriend, even if the girl is Selena, she care too much attention on what people said and i think it's bad for her (every time she answering stupid or insulting tweets) People make a huge drama around this just because she said one year ago that she did not like her and because she like bieber.. guys, friendship exist and it's not because a girl hanging out with a boy that they are a relationship. All this things can create a lots of problem to people, especially for her.. Justin is not good for barbz, she'll become BIEBER'S GIRLFRIEND and that's not the point, she's a model she's not the girlfriend of and i think it will be sad if that people knew her for that.

I believe you are right. nobody knows what is really going on , but I really honestly hope she is not with Bieber , not because I don't like him , but of the reason you have written . She is a great model , being just 19 she is already star and very succesfull, and works for the best designers of the world , and she does that all by her own , due to her potential and talant, but if she dates Bieber , she will become BIEBER'S GIRLFRIEND , it'll be not fair , besides that's not the best beginning of her career with some haters

I believe you are right. nobody knows what is really going on , but I really honestly hope she is not with Bieber , not because I don't like him , but of the reason you have written . She is a great model , being just 19 she is already star and very succesfull, and works for the best designers of the world , and she does that all by her own , due to her potential and talant, but if she dates Bieber , she will become BIEBER'S GIRLFRIEND , it'll be not fair , besides that's not the best beginning of her career with some haters

I completly Agree :)