Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Here is the translation of the video: so she is talking about how she met with leonardo dicaprio. They were at an event before the day of the GG and run into each other and started to talk. Leo said that he was tired, and jet-lagged. So Barbi gave her some kind of a bubble-gum(? never heard of it) that makes it go away. then 10 minutes later they accidentlally met again, and talked. And Leo invited her to a party that graduated(?) into a house-party at his house. It was great. They sat around the fire, played the guitar and sang. Sorry for my english... :)

Well she talks about this whole justin bieber drama. She said she tried to clear her nam on twitter, but it just made it worse. But at the NYC airport pap's were waiting for her and she was happy about it so that she can tell the whole story. She met Selena at the GG after party. She was really nice. They both apologized to each other. So everything is fine. This whole justin thing caused hard times for her and her boyfriend. But their love is strong enough so the are still together and in love. Bla bla bla.. :D at the GG she met steven spielberg and he asked her if she wants to be an actress. Of course she said yes.

P.s.: i love the smile at the end :)

Well she talks about this whole justin bieber drama. She said she tried to clear her nam on twitter, but it just made it worse. But at the NYC airport pap's were waiting for her and she was happy about it so that she can tell the whole story. She met Selena at the GG after party. She was really nice. They both apologized to each other. So everything is fine. This whole justin thing caused hard times for her and her boyfriend. But their love is strong enough so the are still together and in love. Bla bla bla.. :D at the GG she met steven spielberg and he asked her if she wants to be an actress. Of course she said yes.

I'm obsessed with her hair it always looks so full and luscious and it looks BOMB in that Elle editorial.

I'm glad her and her bf are still going strong and she sounds so relax, smooth, and even witty when she talks in her 1st language, I do hope she improves more on her English so we can see more of that side of her although her broken English combined with her bubbly, fun personality makes her kind of endearing like Adriana and Laetitia.