Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!Happy with so many pics and articles and tweets and shoulders! I dont know where to start! :whistle: :drool:

You know girls...I dont know if you all here will agree with me,I always found him a little squint and maybe that's why he wears glasses sporadically. But please, for me that's a charm! :heart:

I also need to say that I love the big beard,that beard brushing your face.... :drool: (ovaries!)

Oxford,I told him to join Krav Maga and he always follows my advice... :laugh:

Helloooooooooo brazilian girls!Hello world!

It seems that Leo will come to Brazil in June to attend an event with respect to the environment in in in...........RIO DE JANEIRO!Who lives in Rio de Janeiro?Who...1...2...3....Pami! :clap::clap:

Hum, love it. Can I stay in your home, dear Pami? :p

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!Happy with so many pics and articles and tweets and shoulders! I dont know where to start! :whistle: :drool:

You know girls...I dont know if you all here will agree with me,I always found him a little squint and maybe that's why he wears glasses sporadically. But please, for me that's a charm! :heart:

I also need to say that I love the big beard,that beard brushing your face.... :drool: (ovaries!)

Oxford,I told him to join Krav Maga and he always follows my advice... :laugh:

Helloooooooooo brazilian girls!Hello world!

It seems that Leo will come to Brazil in June to attend an event with respect to the environment in in in...........RIO DE JANEIRO!Who lives in Rio de Janeiro?Who...1...2...3....Pami! :clap::clap:

Hum, love it. Can I stay in your home, dear Pami? :p

Of course you can,hope I can go,let's see! :) Anyway,it will be great to have him around...

post-52646-0-1446082825-14528_thumb.gif

Girls,you are all invited!! :flower:

LOL...cute! :heart:

post-52646-0-1446082825-96777_thumb.png

"This is my Mom and I from last night. :) We went and saw Titanic in 3D, and so this is what we look like after watching it! And from all the times that we

looks like Hunger Games grossed more....

'The Hunger Games' barely edges out 'Titanic 3D' in first day at the box office

In the first day of what will likely be a long holiday weekend showdown, The Hunger Games eked out a narrow lead at the box office against the 3D re-release of Titanic.

In its first day back at the box office, Titanic 3D pulled in $4.4 million dollars -- just shy of the $4.6 million The Hunger Games earned on Wednesday. This is the first mid-week new release to come out since The Hunger Games hit theaters on March 23rd.

In its second weekend at the box office, The Hunger Games blew away the competition, easily beating last week's new releases: Wrath of the Titans and Mirror, Mirror. But entering its third weekend, analysts are predicting a bigger fight for The Hunger Games, as it faces Titanic 3D and Friday's new big release, American Reunion -- the latest in the popular American Pie franchise.

Analysts have based those predictions on a combination of factors -- firstly, the fact that The Hunger Games has been out for going on three weeks and most audiences members are only returning for repeat viewings. Secondly, Titanic had such a massive audience in its initial theatrical debut back in 1997. And thirdly, the mass appeal of the American Pie franchise and its past box office record of solid opening weekends in the $30 million range.

http://www.examiner.com/the-hunger-games-i...-the-box-office

lollll funny gifs everyone :D The emma stone one was hilarious :rofl:

Thanks Fash for the Titanic gross article. Still pretty impressive for a rerelease! Also nice new set you got! First Elsa, now Erin ;) You are on a roll :p

This a cute article with some cute snaps of Leo whispering /telling someone somethig up close :)

Secrets, secrets are no fun ... unless it's a Leonardo DiCaprio one.

The "Titanic" dreamboat may be known throughout Hollywood for his good looks and killer acting chops, but the guy has a secret. Or rather, he has at least 20 of them.

When flipping through pages and pages of photos of the star, we notice something — either Leo's in an epic game of Telephone or he likes to get up close and personal when he tells people stuff. And, giving the reactions of stars like Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams, Zac Efron and more, those whispered nothings are pretty darn funny.

So, while we can't know for sure what he's really saying, we're presenting you with a challenge. Hit us up in the comments and let us know what YOU think he's saying to these 20 other celebs.

post-52324-0-1446082828-25578_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446082828-2742_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446082828-30207_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446082828-32985_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446082828-35162_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446082828-3619_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446082828-38053_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446082828-39943_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446082828-4299_thumb.jpg