Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Man its taking a lifetime for the press to release the official box office numbers.... :cain:

So as we know Erin has been doing some Victoria's Secret work with Russell James... but I can't wait until that and whatever else she may have to do is done because I want to be surprised with more pics of the two... right now! :heart: These two are so glued to the hip!

Pami I hope this time he goes to the Carnival... it seems every year its reported that he's going but then he never shows up.

Yeah Kat,you're right,let's see,but this time he would come in June! :)

So as we know Erin has been doing some Victoria's Secret work with Russell James... but I can't wait until that and whatever else she may have to do is done because I want to be surprised with more pics of the two... right now! These two are so glued to the hip!

Fash I don't know how much longer I can take of no pics of the two. I mean I like twitpics (when someone does tweet them :/ ) but come on paps, Can you not catch them out ever? :p

I don't like it cause in the begining there were a decent amount of pap pics coming out of them....we haven't gotten official pap pics since January! :o It sucks cause they are so cute! :heart:

Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio should come to Brazil in June

Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio will come to Brazil to participate in Rio +20 conference on sustainable development of the United Nations, which occurs between 15 and 22 June, the state capital. Information is from the column "Straight from the Source" newspaper "O Estado de S. Paulo" this Thursday (5).

According to the publication, the coming of the international actors began to be planned in September last year. They represent the importance of cinema in spreading environmental awareness.

DiCaprio is responsible for "The 11th Hour" documentary about global warming.

http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revista/Quem/...L+EM+JUNHO.html

Man its taking a lifetime for the press to release the official box office numbers.... :cain:

So as we know Erin has been doing some Victoria's Secret work with Russell James... but I can't wait until that and whatever else she may have to do is done because I want to be surprised with more pics of the two... right now! :heart: These two are so glued to the hip!

Pami I hope this time he goes to the Carnival... it seems every year its reported that he's going but then he never shows up.

Fash said that pami, not me :p But I really hope he can go!

And hes coming with brad? Interesting!

Fash said that pami, not me :p But I really hope he can go!

And hes coming with brad?

I'm nervous Kat! LOL

Yes with Mr Goat Face!

Kat lol both Pami and Barbie are calling me by your name today lol

But yeah leo and Erin sure know how to stay away from the paps... kudos to them. Though thankfully because of twitter no one can say that they don't spend lots of time together haha

I'm sorry Fash!!hehe :p

Well, we both are awesome, so thats probably why :p

And yeah they are pretty sly with the paps....only if she didn't have to work and they could have been sitting courtside :/ Damn!

And yeah they are pretty sly with the paps....only if she didn't have to work and they could have been sitting courtside :/ Damn!

Am I not awesome too? :( :no::cry:

hehe no worries Pami http://www.bellazon.com/main/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smily new one.gif

only if she didn't have to work and they could have been sitting courtside http://www.bellazon.com/main/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/hmm.gif Damn!

I was thinking the same thing http://www.bellazon.com/main/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/tongue.png I think Jonah is hot and i'm starting to develop a crush on him (by far the hottest of leo's long time go to buds) http://www.bellazon.com/main/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/wub6yh2cm.gif

Am I not awesome too? :( :no::cry:

Of course your awesome Pami! :p

She was just playing around with the situation... sorta like when two people think of something/ say something at the same time and then one person goes " great minds think alike"

It's similar to that :p

Leo texting Oxford and Pami as to what time he'll met them at restaurant :p

post-52324-0-1446082823-64369_thumb.jpg

Fash

Thanks for great Titanic box office news :)

Definitely agree ; almost non stop since Dec !

But yeah leo and Erin sure know how to stay away from the paps... kudos to them. Though thankfully because of twitter no one can say that they don't spend lots of time together haha

Shine

Thanks for more great pix of Leo and the guys :)

Pami

That is great news that Leo is coming to Brazil :)

I sure alert his people they need to add more security =Pami awaits him :p

ByPrincess

Thanks for Titanic clip :)

Yes Pami you are awesome :D I was just playing around like Fash said :p

Thanks alot princess for the video..I had been really trying to get it to work on CNN, so its nice its on YT.

And Fash: I agree, Jonah is kinda hot :drool: Really exotic looking ;)

Thanks Ox for the twitpic! from that angle you can really see his beard!

PICS, PICS, PICS, PIIIIIIIIIIIIIICS... I'm so excited :blush:.

jeanette-aw-crazy-02.gif

:laugh: Finally!

He looks extremely hot with glasses :drool: :drool: :drool:. I loved this last one that Ox posted :drool:.

Thanks Oxford, Sick, Wijn, Shine, Kat, Fash, Princess, Pami, Barbie, for all news, pics, videos and tweets :wave:.

Hi Nanda :hug:

Ok you definately need some award of some kind for your brilliant gif choice... that was so hilarious :rofl: I couldn't stop staring at it haha

HI, Fash :hug:.

:laugh: Tks, Fash... but the awards should go to those who took these photos for us... that gif shows exactly how I felt when I come here today and saw this delight of man :laugh:, juicy.

Hey, Pami... you're so lucky. Leo can come to Brazil... to Rio de Janeiro! At least we'll have a pap to take pics for us :whistle:.

Tks for the pix, Princess.