Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Cougar Fash? I'm liking it :laugh:

Though don't give him to me till next month I don't want to add pedophile into the mix :ninja::whistle:

The cougar title is more than enough :laugh: Though with that said Bieber is closer to your age.. why don't you keep the weenie and give me leo full time and i'll give leo to you part time once you turn 18?? That sounds like a great deal right??? No you say? Ok I didn't think so :laugh:

I'm offended you even suggested that ;)

CLOSER TO MY AGE? We're the same age. He's only 5 months older than me! :yuckky:

What I meant is he's closer to your age (five months is very close) then he is to my age lol. Just playing though. So I guess we both are not fans of The Biebs :rofl: ... seriously i'm amazed at how many fans this dude has :whistle:

What I meant is he's closer to your age (five months is very close) then he is to my age lol. Just playing though. So I guess we both are not fans of The Biebs :rofl: ... seriously i'm amazed at how many fans this dude has :whistle:

Can't stand him. I don't see the appeal either! Blergh...

Can't stand him. I don't see the appeal either! Blergh...

Well he is a bit cute, but really I don't think that's enough to warrant this intense fanbase he has... there's tons of other cute guys out there.

He is just way too overexposed... if I see him at the Oscars I might barf

Leo come on do something so that we can talk about you!!! :rofl:

thanks fash and your new avi is beautiful as well.

Thanks! All thanks to Shine for finding it and doing great editing work on it (Y)

Shine... that scene is a guilty pleasure of mine. Costigan knows what he's doing.... I think this also gives a glimpse of how leo is if you know what I mean ;)

oh, oh... :whistle::laugh:

thanks fash and your new avi is beautiful as well.

Thanks! All thanks to Shine for finding it and doing great editing work on it (Y)

Shine... that scene is a guilty pleasure of mine. Costigan knows what he's doing.... I think this also gives a glimpse of how leo is if you know what I mean ;)

oh, oh... :whistle::laugh:

It's unbelievable how much I laughed at that, and at Barbie's causal reaction.

It is pretty hot though ;) mmmhm!

Holey cow, you girls chat alot :laugh: But its okay, I am quite chatty myself :brows:

All I have to say is THANK YOU BARBIE FOR THOSE WONDERFUL DEPARTED GIFS! That love scene was incredibly hot. I wish he'd do scenes like that more often :blush:

Also alot of other nice gifs from you shine :)

And fash, nice new avi, do you know what video its from?

lol if he was at the premiere looking all serious like that, as you say :laugh: But yeah I can see why you'd think that as he does look very Basketball Diaries-ish (and wearing a suit) in your avi... I guess because it was around that time, before he actually began filming R&J with his new look :p

Always love going down memory lane with you Sick :hug:

yep exactly :p

me too :hug:

Wow, biggest disappointment... 3 pages since I left (last night), I thought they were new pictures or news, or you were celebrating the return of Leo to the U.S. (I wish... Australia sucks!)... but no, just you :cry2:... kidding, girls :laugh:... too funny read your chat... the GIFS that Shine, Fash and Barbie posted are killing me :laugh:. Especially the Billy Costigan sequence :whistle:... :drool: :drool: :drool:.

Gooood news! Leo has reached 2 million followers on twitter! Just a few days ago he had around 190 million, now he jumped to 2 million like that!

Thanks Kat for the info. I'll agree with the other girls... his twitter is kind of boring, but I admire him because he just writes about the environment, his movies (I'd find it very strange if he suddenly started posting pictures of him, and tell things about his private life... I'd love :laugh:, but it would be very awkward). Just realized right now that Snooki has more than 4 million followers! Nothing more to say :laugh:.

few days ago I had an exam in English and there were a sentence about George Clooney,I was like.... hmm.gif only not here pls

I would have completely ignored this question, Sick :laugh:. I feel so sorry for you, girl.