Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

W Magazine and black and white picture I see some of you talking about

Guess , some of you don't realize that the caption that Sic posted from W Magazineis the same article I typed out yesterday that went along with the black and white

picture I took photo of and posted for Kat and all yesterday

Apparently by now someone has put the picture and article online.

ByPrincess

I saw you ask about London premiere.

The IMDB link shows the date that the film is being released in London, that is not a premiere date.

At this point in time, no new premiere date has been announced

Shine

Thanks for more GG pix :)

Also, great choices for your siggi .

OK, what is this oral fixation ??? :D can't get clearly :idk: don't laugh at me! :jimmy:

Someone who feels the need to keep their mouth busy (in a way) like chewing gum, smoking, nail biting etc.

It can usually start/occur from a young age, but that's getting way to into it :p

Guess , some of you don't realize that the caption that Sic posted from W Magazineis the same article I typed out yesterday that went along with the black and white

Shine

That was your picture and article?

Aw, thank you :D I love me the bow-tie!

Really cute article as Leo apparently ran into one of his junior high teachers at the BAFTA event on Sat

post-52324-0-1446082129-69538_thumb.jpg

But no one was smiling wider at the BAFTA/LA Awards Season Tea than Leonardo DiCaprio, who ran into his old junior high school teacher at the fete. The actor took one look at Corey Saenz, who is now a marketing executive at the Coca-Cola Company (one of the event’s key sponsors), and practically shouted with glee, announcing to everyone that “Mr. Saenz was my favorite and coolest teacher,and insisting on immediately sending a photo to his mother. DiCaprio had his mom on the brain later, too, as he shopped the silent auction. "I'm trying to find something for my parents, he explained.

ByPrincess

I saw you ask about London premiere.

The IMDB link shows the date that the film is being released in London, that is not a premiere date.

At this point in time, no new premiere date has been announced

Shine

Oops,didn't noticed you posted that article! :trout: I saw it on W magazine official site and posted! :wave:

realise date isn't the same as premiere ? :blink: I guess they're same! :idk:

Shine

Yes, I posted what the W article said , and then took a camera picture of the black and white picture and posted it yesterday

So I was puzzled as to why some posters were acting as if they had just seen it today :whistle:

post-52324-0-1446082130-61431_thumb.jpg

Sic

As to W magazine article, apparently others just like me, bought the magazine yesterday and were able to scan and post online.

The picture was too big for my scanner, so Kat asked if I could just take a picture with my camera and post it which I did.

While waiting to take picture, I posted what the caption said .

As to J Edgar it is being released in theaters in London on Jan 20th.

Originally they planned to have a big J Edgar premiere in London on Thurs Jan 12th. But that had to be canceled due to his need to attend the BAFCA awards .

I've spoken since then to someone who has a London friend, and she told me just this weekend that they have not rescheduled the premiere sd of yet ,and there might not be one now, but the UK fans are still hoping :)

ByPrincess

Is that a new picture from today ???

As I realized this morning how greedy I've become , as I was disappointed that I wasn't going to have any new pix like we've had for seems like days now.

So glad you've come to my greedy rescue :)

Shine

Yes, I posted what the W article said , and then took a camera picture of the black and white picture and posted it yesterday

So I was puzzled as to why some posters were acting as if they had just seen it today :whistle:

post-45431-0-1446082131-73852_thumb.jpg

Oh, I saw it. Just I thought the other was a scanned version hence why I posted it. Sorry, I didn't realise!

Also, cute article about his school teacher!

Thank you, Princess for the picture! :)

Shine [//b]

post-42076-0-1446082133-39182_thumb.jpg

OK, ox ,seems I missed that post! if I've read it why should have I posted it again ? can't get what is the problem... :idk:

if you don't write the name,it doesn't mean I can't get whom you're talking about! :wave:

sorry for I reposted! :/

Comments about the Oscar /award season from the woman behind the well known Award Daily Oscar site

I think all Leo fans knew this already :p

AwardsDailySasha Ston

By its very nature, awards season breeds corruption and contempt. I don't cover the awards because I respect them.

2 hours ago

Sic

You said :

seems I missed that post! if I've read it why should have I posted it again ?

Exactly that is what I just remarking about, that I realized when I arrived today that some of you ( not just you ) apparently had not read my earlier post / seen the picture, or were confused that it was a different article and picture.

That is all I'm saying, it is certainly not a problem :)

ByPrincess

Thanks for more great pix of sexy Leo at GG :)

It's funny how I was watching it as it happened that night , and I didn't really see a smile to Marty won, but from all these new pix I keep seeing lots of smiles.

I think next time he attends they need to hire us to control the camera and what they show the tv viewers :p

Also, thanks, for reply about the Four Seasons' picture .

Sic

You said :

seems I missed that post! if I've read it why should have I posted it again ?

Exactly that is what I just remarking about, that I realized when I arrived today that some of you ( not just you ) apparently had not read my earlier post / seen the picture, or were confused that it was a different article and picture.

That is all I'm saying, it is certainly not a problem :)

I've seen a pic and even wrote comment about it here http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...t&p=2781792

while reading the posts I was watching the vids you and others posted and seems I just missed your typed article,then shine just posted the original version of the pic from tumblr and then I posted the article (with the same pic just for decoration),that was new to me,but turned out it was posted and shouldn't have been new to me!

so I guess none was surprised that pic was new,all of us first saw it via you,and then just the original one was found :blush:

that's from me,I don't know why others were surprised because of article :idk::flower: