Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Sic

You said :

seems I missed that post! if I've read it why should have I posted it again ?

Exactly that is what I just remarking about, that I realized when I arrived today that some of you ( not just you ) apparently had not read my earlier post / seen the picture, or were confused that it was a different article and picture.

That is all I'm saying, it is certainly not a problem :)

I've seen a pic and even wrote comment about it here http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...t&p=2781792

while reading the posts I was watching the vids you and others posted and seems I just missed your typed article,then shine just posted the original version of the pic from tumblr and then I posted the article (with the same pic just for decoration),that was new to me,but turned out it was posted and shouldn't have been new to me!

so I guess none was surprised that pic was new,all of us first saw it via you,and then just the original one was found :blush:

that's from me,I don't know why others were surprised because of article :idk::flower:

I never saw the article either, Sick and the picture I posted I thought was a scanned version.

Article from GQ magazine

In the article the guy has the names of Gisele, Bar, marked through trying to be funny

See link below

Celebrities Flock to Yellowstone Club

Move over, Bill Gates. There are some new A-listers in town—the town of Big Sky, Mont.

People like the Microsoft co-founder and former Vice President Dan Quayle are among the early members of Yellowstone Club, the ultra-exclusive ski-and-golf resort in Big Sky that was founded more than a decade ago as a private haven for the very wealthy. Judging by recent headlines, the club has bounced back from its 2008-09 bankruptcy by becoming a hot spot for some of Hollywood’s brightest (and younger) stars.

Bringing the sexy back to Yellowstone Club is Justin Timberlake, who has vacationed at the club several times. The singer and actor took his new fiancée, actress Jessica Biel to the resort over the holidays, US Weekly said in its Jan. 23 issue.

Amping up the star power is US Weekly’s claim that the pair met up with fellow celebs Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana, Leonardo DiCaprio and his model girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen Bar Refaeli Erin Heatherton.

Yellowstone Club is also where US Weekly says Ashton Kutcher took screenwriter Lorene Scafaria for a getaway in early December, just a few weeks after his divorce from Demi Moore was announced. The pair reportedly spent two days “snowboarding and playing shuffleboard” at the club.

http://blogs.wsj.com/bankruptcy/2012/01/17...llowstone-club/

It's funny how I was watching it as it happened that night , and I didn't really see a smile to Marty won, but from all these new pix I keep seeing lots of smiles.

I think next time he attends they need to hire us to control the camera and what they show the tv viewers :p

I think what you didn't notice is that I was supposed to be his date that night and unfortunately I couldn't make it. So I understand why he looked so sad :p

Sic and Shine

As I said above there is no problem , and I didn't mean to imply there was one. :wave:

Kat

All I can say is thank goodness for all these candid pix :)

Sent you a pm .

Shine

Sent you a pm :)

ByPrincess

That must have been it :)

I forgot that you were his GG date, and I am scheduled to be his SAG date on Jan 29th

and unfortunately I couldn't make it. So I understand why he looked so sad

Girls...you move too fast! Can you wait for me? :p

I'm trying to reach you... :chicken: hehe

GOSH...Oxford...I'm sure you want to kill me with this black and white pic of Leo! :drool: Did you buy this magazine?Is it yours? :p

I would like to make a comment...

Why George Clooney mentioned all nominees while receiving the award and ignored Leo? :blink: I thought it kind of weird... :blink:

Nanda & Shine

You must only take a short nap, as By Princess has a big suprise instore for everyone later, right ByPrincess ? ;)

Do tell?! :)

Why George Clooney mentioned all nominees while receiving the award and ignored Leo? I thought it kind of weird...

Because he's a douche. He mentioned Gosling in his after-interview with still no mention of Leo.

Pami

Yes, I bought the W magazine. And at night when all are asleep the people on the page ( like Leo ) come to life ! :p

Did you buy this magazine?

Shine

ByPrincess will lock me in a tower if I spoil her surprise :p

Your reply to Pami : too funny !!

Because he's a douche

Leonardo DiCaprio: Acting is adrenaline rush

Leonardo DiCaprio gets an “adrenaline rush” from acting.

The 37-year-old superstar finds his profession riveting. Recently starring as former FBI director J. Edgar Hoover in drama J. Edgar, Leonardo was enthralled with playing his complex character.

“It’s a constant adrenaline rush every day – you have so much pressure and stuff to accomplish,” Leonardo explained in an interview with British newspaper The Mirror.

Although Leonardo was nominated for a Golden Globe for his work in J. Edgar, the actor left Sunday’s ceremony empty-handed. The star has no hard feelings about not winning a trophy.

“I don’t think anyone would say that they wouldn’t want one. I think they would be lying,” Leonardo shared. “I have learned from my experiences in this industry that there is absolutely no way to control people’s opinions on your performance in your movie. You go out there, promote your film and hope people like the work you did. But they’re going to respond the way they’re going to respond when they’re in a room with that ballot. I’m thankful people are talking about it in that capacity, but ultimately I truly have no control over it.”

Awards are fantastic, but Leonardo is driven by other motivations. The actor desires to keep producing exceptional work.

“I really am motivated by being able to work with great people and create a body of work that I can look back and be proud of,” Leonardo said.

“I grew up when I was 15 when I had my first opportunity in movies. I watched every great movie for a year-and-a-half, and since then I’ve asked myself how I can emulate such artistry. I want to do something as good as my heroes have done. I just really love doing what I do. I know every career is fleeting and there will be time periods when I don’t get the opportunities that I’m getting right now, so I am taking advantage of them.”

Leonardo is currently filming The Great Gatsby.

at least for today :p

Oh my god, I'm so curious what you are up to. You're not going to reveal yourself as Leonardo DiCaprio and then still be one of the girls and share girly fashion tips with us, are you? ;)

I said just for today, because the other day she's in her normal behavior :laugh:

at least for today :p

Oh my god, I'm so curious what you are up to. You're not going to reveal yourself as Leonardo DiCaprio and then still be one of the girls and share girly fashion tips with us, are you? ;)

I said just for today, because the other day she's in her normal behavior :laugh:

OH! :rofl:

I have a question. How Angelina can be considered the best dressed of the GG?

Seemed like she wore the dress borrowed from Michelle Obama and accessories with her bitch face.

I already know Pami's answer :rofl:

And what I would answer Princess?

I'm glad that at least she was able to move her silicone lips,that's it! :laugh::laugh:

I just think she needs some donations,she might be starving...you can see by the thinness. :whistle: