Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Direct warning to Daydreaming and Shine: Back off ladies!

You two should know that Pami and I bought the rights on Leo along time ago. So you aren’t allowed to be or his Personal tanner or touch his “white bits”. Are you listening Shine!!!

Everything that concerns Leo’s face, chest, and All the waist to down, belongs to me, and everything concerning his shoulders and arms belongs to Pami.

So you better keep your hands away from him. :persuazn:

Now turn to less aggressive matters!

THANKS FOR ALL THE PICS GIRLS :hug:

ByPrincess

I knew you would arrive to put things back in the natural working order , and don't worry, I don't mind that you didn't mention I'm co owner :p :p

Sic

For sure they can always be surprises, so nothing is set in stone, but , I just wanted to explain why so many thought it would be George.

Notice I didn't say because they all believed George gave the best performance of the 5 men :p

Ryan Gosling/award events

I know this is off topic.

But I wondered where Ryan was at BFCA awards.

I read today he is out of country filming a movie , thus he won't be at GG tonight either.

I guess the studio figured he wasn't going to win , so they didn't want to spend the extra expense of flying him home, much less, shutting down production to he returned.

I'm sure his fans are disappointed.

The news article from AP is all over the internet /Twitter.

Does anyone else notice something strange about it ?

.DiCaprio, Streep celebrate at pre-Globes tea party

By SANDY COHEN | Associated Press – 6 hrs ago.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Before the Golden Globes Champagne, there is the BAFTA tea.

The Los Angeles branch of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts held its 18th annual Awards Season Tea Party Saturday, where a slew of Golden Globe nominees sipped Earl Grey and nibbled on finger sandwiches and scones with jam and cream.

Michelle Williams, Viola Davis, Meryl Streep and Charlize Theron — all up for best actress Sunday — mingled with fellow filmmakers and nominees at the afternoon affair at the Four Seasons Hotel, also home to a gift suite and beauty lounge leading up to the Golden Globes.

The place was alight with stars. While the BAFTA tea party was going on in the hotel ballroom, Gilles Marini and Anne Heche collected swag at the HBO Luxury Lounge upstairs and Malin Ackerman and her stepmom got dolled up at the InStyle Beauty Lounge on a private outdoor patio.

Theron was already picture perfect when she arrived at the BAFTA party — so perfect, in fact, that supporting actress nominee Octavia Spencer was afraid to get too close.

"I don't want to mess up your face," Spencer said as she embraced Theron on the red carpet.

"Mess me up, honey. Mess me up," the "Young Adult" star said as she gave Spencer a squeeze.

Spencer, a working actress for 15 years before her breakout role in "The Help," said the response to the film and ensuing awards journey has been "surreal."

"Steven Spielberg had a conversation with me and when he walked away from the table, I started crying, because it's (meeting) people who've inspired me," she said. "The fact that I am, for these next couple weeks, getting to rub elbows with them — This coach is going to turn into a pumpkin in the next couple weeks, so I am living it up."

Spencer sat with her co-stars inside as BAFTA/LA chairman Neil Stiles implored guests to raise their glasses and wish "the best of British luck" to the various nominees. Also toasting were "The Artist" stars Berenice Bejo and Jean Dujardin, "Hugo" stars Sir Ben Kingsley, Asa Butterfield and Chloe Grace Moretz, "Ides of March" star Evan Rachel Wood and Emily Watson of "War Horse."

Supporting actor contender Kenneth Branagh (for "My Week With Marilyn") said the BAFTA tea is part of the road to the Golden Globes.

"You enjoy every little bit of the journey that marks the way," he said. "There's a little ritual getting ready for tomorrow night.

"The day is one long preparation, so by the time you get inside that room, you can't help but be swept up with the adrenaline — not only for the involvement with your own movie if you're lucky enough to be nominated, but just everyone else. You see amazing people across a crowded room, and the sense of celebrating the good things the movie business does is what it's all about."

The 69th annual Golden Globe Awards will be presented Sunday at the Beverly Hilton Hotel and broadcast live on NBC.

___

AP Entertainment Writer Sandy Cohen is on Twitter: www.twitter.com/APSandy

Sic

For sure they can always be surprises, so nothing is set in stone, but , I just wanted to explain why so many thought it would be George.

Notice I didn't say because they all believed George gave the best performance of the 5 men :p

no I know all the things why they predict George's win,but I don't like it anyway cuz I'm a Leo fan :laugh:

unsure.png Only Sh*t I completely forget to thank the executive producer ... Oops, My bad!! victory.gif

...and a special thanks to my executive producer, without her none of this would be possible :hehe:

I knew you would arrive to put things back in the natural working order , and don't worry, I don't mind that you didn't mention I'm co owner :p :p

Kat

Exactly ! :)

I actually read it 2X thinking I was the one who had missed seeing Leo's name.

I'm sure the writer meant to mention Leo somehwere in the article but forgot :p

Sic

For sure all of us believe Leo deserves to win and no one else ! :wave:

It is natural for us to be angry when awards are given for excellence in schmoozing rather than excellence in performance :p

GEORGE CLOONEY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :jimmy: :angry: :bellazon: :anger: :avada:

Princess,tks for sharing Leo with me! But I should say those beautiful deep blue eyes only see me... :whistle::laugh:

That's what happens when we are striking in someone's life! :morning:

Kidding girls,I think we are all worthy! ;) Leo...arrange some time and stop by here,we are here for you!! :p

Haha-why does everyone (outside of his fans, think Leo is not tall??) :laugh:

if(typeof Reuters.info.skipSlideshow == 'undefined'&& document.getElementById("displayFrame")) {Reuters.utils.addLoadEvent(function() { Reuters.utils.loadScript('sJSON','/assets/multimediaJSON?articleId=US369199827020120115&setImage=300&view=100&startNumber=1') });} thewrap.gif By Mikey Glazer at TheWrap

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:58am EST

Pehaps the highest profile Brit of the weekend, Golden Globes host Ricky Gervais, was not at Saturday afternoon’s BAFTA Awards Season Tea Party at the Four Seasons. However, the specter of falling in the crosshairs of his frank humor loomed over the three-hour soiree.

“It’s a double edged sword, isn’t it? “ Sir Ben Kingsley told TheWRAP. “One would be a little disappointed if one’s not picked out, but if one is picked out, one would cringe. I’ll have it both ways.”

Well wishers crowded Meryl Streep and Charlize Theron, both of whom had barely made it past the doorway thirty minutes after arriving.

Over by the mini quail scotch eggs and split scones, Harvey Weinstein brokered an introduction between Streep and motion-capture maven Andy Serkis (“Rise of the Planet of the Apes”), who hit it off.

Late arriving Leonardo DiCaprio (much taller in person) slinked in to the room solo and attempted to stay incognito. Perusing the well stocked silent auction, DiCaprio scribbled in a bid for a dinner at Hollywood’s Lexington Social House using the fake name “Jay” , as in the title character he portrays in this year’s “The Great Gatsby”.

yeah, solange and ox I still don't know why people get surprised with the fact that Leo is tall.

maybe cuz most people know him from when he was shorter? Or, maybe cuz he slouches sometimes - in some pics, he doesn't look that tall either actually until U see him standing next to someone tall like Giz or Erin and then U see he is even taller than them.