Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Awwwww thanks a bunch Shine!!!! :hug: Great pics and some of those are incredibly hilarious :rofl:

Quite okay! :)

looking forward to all the pics you'll be posting in the future. Off to an amazing start so far!! :hug:

Aw, thats so sweet of you :wub: I'll try to keep up to expectations!! :laugh:

Girl! you don't have idea on what do you get into. Sometimes we have a tendency to be a little demanding :laugh:

:bellazon: :lullaby: Challenge accepted! ;)

I would prefer it if leo was all over his gf's all the time! :laugh: Come on leo, is it really that bad the paps get pics of you looking sweet with your women? :wub: Although on the other hand, I like how hes one of those celebs who stay private about a relationship, because I can't stand those who are SO PUBLIC with it! *cough* george clooney*cough.

Thanks Shine and barbie for pics! And thanks princess for the tweet. So I guess Leo has not yet left for his new years destination wherever that may be!

Yes, I am wondering that too barbie :whistle:

And an article from Glamour mag about Leos model ways ;) I like Glamour because they really don't rip on people, and give a pretty nice opinion.

At this point, I think it's pretty safe to say that Leonardo DiCaprio has a type: Tall, blonde, impossibly leggy, and fit enough to be famous for posing in practically nothing. And if a new set of reports are true, he's once again fallen for an angel...

Remember the Sex and the City episode where Carrie's friend, a painter named Barkley, was famous for being a serial "modelizer" and only going after girls who have a practically inhuman aesthetic? Apparently, so does Leo, who is reportedly dating Victoria's Secret angel Erin Heatherton (left). It's the latest rumored conquest in a series of serious model relationships (and, side note, an especially noteworthy hookup because Susan and I met her at a dinner about a month ago and she was lamenting her single status! Guess that's no longer a worry...but I digress).

PopSugar has a bunch of photos of the pair looking cozy in Los Angeles last week, and they've also been spotted in Sydney, Australia together, where he's filming The Great Gatsby.

A cute single actor cuddling up to a hot young model doesn't sound like news, you say? It is when you consider that this is not Leo's first relationship with a famous body. There was the years-long on-again-off-again thing with Gisele Bundchen, of course, followed by Israeli swimsuit hottie Bar Refaeli, and now, 22-year-old Illinois native (and badass surfer chick) Erin. Oh, and in between, sources say he had a fling with Romanian lingerie model Madalina Ghenea, making him easily the most model-loving man of our generation. What do you gals make of Leo's modelizing? Do you know any guys who are totally into one hot type, like he is? Do you think his relationship with Erin will last? (I hope so, I actually found her to be totally awesome when we met!). Discuss!

http://www.glamour.com/fashion/blogs/slave...o-dicaprio.html

Holey crap, so made the mistake of going over to justjared and read some of the comments. TALK ABOUT INSANITY! Same posts as usual :banghead:

I swear there all 8 year old fangirls! :rofl: Probably gonna have a heart attack from all their negativity! They seriously need to chill the F**k out!

Holey crap, so made the mistake of going over to justjared and read some of the comments. TALK ABOUT INSANITY! Same posts as usual :banghead:

I swear there all 8 year old fangirls! :rofl: Probably gonna have a heart attack from all their negativity! They seriously need to chill the F**k out!

JJ always winds me up, uh! <_<

Yeah it really is so stupid. They're talking about how Erin has probably got mental issues, and leo should be prepared for her because she used to be anorexic or something like that, and making up a ton of crap. I also think its actually like 2 people who post there, and just talk to eachother :laugh:

Anyways it makes me grateful I have this cool, NORMAL, forum with cool people on it ;) :cool:

Anyone else has the impression that he had something with Cameron Diaz during the filming of Gangs of New York???? :whistle:

I always thought they may have had something. I think they flirted with eachother, and crushed on eachother a little bit, but I think they just decided to be friends, which has proved to be true because they chill out everyonce in a while :)

Wheres Leo??? I need some pics :cry:

Kat

Thanks for latest Leo sighting tweet :)

In the past I've never read about Leo going skiing, so, maybe the 'mid mountain' is referring to Space Mountain at Disneyland.

As in the past , be it Gisele, Bar, or Blake, paying a visit to Disneyland seems to be part of the ritual when Leo first starts dating a lady :p

Sent you a PM :)

Shine

Thanks for assorted great pix from the past :)

ByPrincess

Thanks for assorted great pix from the past, as well as, the lastest club sighting of Leo :)