Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

cold than Jack dawson's body?, not at all. You are mean princess, :laugh:

I'm sorry but that is how he's. Is too much to ask that when he's with his girlfriends, he grab her hand, hug her or kiss her in public, or grab a buttock or something? :laugh:

by the way talking of Jack Dawson. Yesterday were passing Titanic on TV and nobody in my family told me! :( Now I will never know what happened to the boat :laugh:

People forget Kristen Zang, Leo's first girlfriend - there are several sweet pics of them and in that video Hangin with Leo, there's a clip where they are huggin each other as they walk down the street - I always thought they were very close when they were together

838134243.jpg

MV5BMTI4NjU1MTA5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDM5MTg1._V1._SX468_SY630_.jpg

and the fact that they were a couple before Leo became super famous says a lot.

cold than Jack dawson's body?, not at all. You are mean princess, :laugh:

I'm sorry but that is how he's. Is too much to ask that when he's with his girlfriends, he grab her hand, hug her or kiss her in public, or grab a buttock or something? :laugh:

HAHA, You make me laugh, :laugh: In public maybe he's really not that affectionate but between close doors I bet he is... :blush: But I know what you mean, I also miss to him more relaxed in public with a girfriend, hopefully with Erin we will see more PDA. :blush:

People forget Kristen Zang, Leo's first girlfriend - there are several sweet pics of them and in that video Hangin with Leo, there's a clip where they are huggin each other as they walk down the street - I always thought they were very close when they were together

838134243.jpg

MV5BMTI4NjU1MTA5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDM5MTg1._V1._SX468_SY630_.jpg

and the fact that they were a couple before Leo became super famous says a lot.

OMG any of you have seen pictures of her recently????

I hate to be the shallow who say this, but I seriously doubt that Leo would still be with her!!! I'm sorry

See. That kind of public demonstrations is what I'm waiting for!!!! :D Full PDA. Also Leo... You could have waited to get to the house :gocho:

Or maybe the way seemed really long for him especially in bike :whistle:

Awwwww thanks a bunch Shine!!!! :hug: Great pics and some of those are incredibly hilarious :rofl:

Quite okay! :)

looking forward to all the pics you'll be posting in the future. Off to an amazing start so far!! :hug:

Aw, thats so sweet of you :wub: I'll try to keep up to expectations!! :laugh:

Awwwww thanks a bunch Shine!!!! :hug: Great pics and some of those are incredibly hilarious :rofl:

Quite okay! :)

looking forward to all the pics you'll be posting in the future. Off to an amazing start so far!! :hug:

Aw, thats so sweet of you :wub: I'll try to keep up to expectations!! :laugh:

Girl! you don't have idea on what do you get into. Sometimes we have a tendency to be a little demanding :laugh: