Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks for explaining Solange! :hug:

I knew I had seen it before, but I wasn't quite sure where :)

In some way I would like Rosie to do it,

If the role isn't that 'difficult', (if she's just 'the wife' instaid of having 'real emotions' ) I won't mind her :)

Another tweet about leo going to a football (american football :p) game. We got some tweets earlier this week stating he would be there. So apparently he was there? :blink:

This is a legit source

Aside from Robert Kraft attending LSU-Bama game, @KingJames, Leonardo DiCaprio and Derek Jeter were all in attendance

1 hour ago

https://twitter.com/#!/mortreport

And another one about him being there

BoSoxCutie19

Kristin @ChrisAla13 I'll see if I can find the picture again for you. I was shocked Leonardo DiCaprio was there. Didn't picture him as a CFB fan.

Kat

Thanks for tweets, but there are not accurate, as the LSU Alabama game took place in Alabama at same time /7-10pm ) as the LACMA event last night in L.A.

Even though we all know Leo is a multi talented man, he can not be in two places at once :p

By Princess

What pix ????

I have a question... Why Leo was looking at it like that the pics?

Tweet from CBS NFL movie man during game today

EDIT: I can't see the tweet Ox! you just got a quote box!

^ yeah Its weird! Another person tweeted about him being there too. Fairly, fairly odd :blink:

The fact I was in same stadium as Leo DiCaprio last night makes my day incredibly enjoyable. I'm dreaming of mtg him & falling in love. Ahhh

Kat

As to tweets I think that like us they saw the tweet he was coming to the game , and the girl is just reacting to it, saying how wonderful it was to know he was supposedly somewhere there when she was .

It's the old case of one person starting the rumor and everyone else reacts to it /repeats it.

By Princess

Yesterday I posted the photo below showing the woven bracelet on Leo's arm and asked about it.

Then this morn I posted several pix showing that Leo hasn't had it on in any of the candid pix taken in Sydney

And, I've even checked back to pix taken since Cannes , and none show him wearing the bracelet.

But as I mentioned earlier, for him to wear to such special occasions, it has to mean something to him even if it's just his good luck charm :)

post-52324-0-1446081275-92623_thumb.jpg

Kat

Oops sorry

I'm the movie man of The NFL Today crew. What movie are you going to see? I'll probably check out J. Edgar this week. -

A couple more pix from last night

post-52324-0-1446081276-06618_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446081276-40529_thumb.jpg

Sic and By Princess

Thanks for more LACMA pix :)

Sic

Yes, that is a very nice name on the card on the table :)

Below are 2 videos from recent Graham Norton episode that had both Carey Mulligan and Ricky Gervais

First, as you may recall, recently Fash posted the comments that Carey made about having to keep her inner fan in check while working with Leo on Gatsby

Below is the video that shows Carey making these comments , plus, we hear Ricky talking about hosting the Globes

Carey /Leo video

By Princess

Yes, I agree they were in just the right place; great pix, thanks :)

Below are 2 videos from recent Graham Norton episode that had both Carey Mulligan and Ricky Gervais

First, as you may recall, recently Fash posted the comments that Carey made about having to keep her inner fan in check while working with Leo on Gatsby

Below is the video that shows Carey making these comments , plus, we hear Ricky talking about hosting the Globes

I hope he doesn't mess with Leo in the Golden Globes or :jimmy:

by the way I LOVE THAT SHOW, the guy is so funny. I would like to see Leonardo on that show, would be a time to chill out and show his sense of humor :yes:

OMG now that I look at the pictures again... This is Leo's mom? Look like Her

post-51835-0-1446081277-27734_thumb.jpg