Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I see J Edgar screenplay writer just landed in NY , I wonder if Leo was on the same plane :)

DLanceBlackDustin Lance Black

Just landed. Time for J.Edgar to meet NYC and for my lips to meet a martini.

6 minutes

Another LACMA Q&A pix

post-52324-0-1446081282-06047_thumb.jpg

GMA producer going to bed early ; has to get ready for Leo !

jtsantucciJohn Santucc

Get to bed! We have a packed@GMA for you...latest on the 2012 race with new @abc poll plus Leonardo DiCaprio live in Times Square

7 minutes agoFavoriteRetweet

By Princess

Thanks for tweet :)

Fash

I wondered where you've been :wave:

Remember that model doing a photoshoot inspired in Leo's look? Her name is Erika Linder and here is the pic, it's impressive how she really looks like Leo when he was younger, I can even remember a very similar pic of Leo.

Erika Linder, contacted us on a photoshoot she recently done as Leonardo DiCaprio. She’s a fashion model who did this photoshoot dressed up as a young Leonardo DiCaprio in Paris a couple of months ago and the magazine has been released just a week ago. Featured photos by Terry Richardson and Bruce Weber. And she got to meet Leo while working in Sydney for Chic Model Management. She’s a member of this site and I am proud to list her photoshoot. You can see her not dress as Leo at Mikas.se under “new faces” Erika L. and at Chic Model Management under Erika L. Direct Booking

http://simplyleonardodicaprio.com/wp-conte.../Erika-L-16.jpg

here more pics of her photoshoot:

http://dicapriophotos.com/displayimage.php...p_display_media

thanks to simplyleonardodicaprio.com

Review from Arizona Reporter

Edgar - Inscrutable, Ambivalent

Masterfully embodied by Leonardo DiCaprio, J. Edgar Hoover was the most powerful man in America as iconic, if paranoiac head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation for nearly 50 years. Serving eight Presidents through three wars, he used evidence gained from surveillance to try to blackmail Roosevelt, Nixon, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King, while shrewdly manipulating the media to support his ruthless pursuit of Communists and gangsters.

"No one freely shares power in Washington, D.C.," he maintained. "Information is power."

Dominated by his possessive mother, Annie (Judi Dench), intoning, "You're destined for greatness," ambitious Hoover methodically organized the Library of Congress cataloguing before he moved into law enforcement, where he founded the FBI, fighting fiercely to introduce fingerprinting and other scientific methodology, establishing his own set of professional policies and procedures. Crime-fighting was his passion; secrets were his weapons.

The most pivotal case in Hoover's career was the abduction of celebrated aviator Charles Lindbergh's baby, which led to Congress making kidnapping a federal offense, as Hoover established a framework for collecting and testing forensic evidence from a crime scene and popularized the "G-Men" image.

A dapper, self-aggrandizing, megalomaniacal, right-wing ideologue, Hoover was also an isolated, emotionally repressed, sublimated homosexual whose small circle of trust included his devoted secretary, Helen Gandy (Naomi Watts), and dutiful, observant companion, Clyde Tolson (Armie Hammer).

It's uncanny how Leonardo DiCaprio breathes life into unblinking, eccentric conviction, delivering an enigmatic, powerhouse performance while receiving terrific support from Judi Dench, Naomi Watts and especially Armie Hammer ("The Social Network"), great-grandson of industrialist/art collector/philanthropist Armand Hammer.

Dustin Lance Black ("Milk") has written a sensitive, nuanced screenplay, filled with flashbacks, which Clint Eastwood meticulously transforms into a riveting, eye-opening character study, covering Hoover's career from the `Bolshevik' invasions in 1919 through his death in 1972 at age 77 - speculating about the Machiavellian essence of his relationships. Yet Eastwood, like J. Edgar, never forges an emotional connection.

On the Granger Movie Gauge of 1 to 10, "J. Edgar" is an inscrutable, ambivalent 8 - with Leonardo DiCaprio emerging as a definite Oscar-contender.

http://www.azreporter.com/tt/index.php?id=1755

Thanks everyone for everything that has been posted! :D

I wonder if the green bracelet on his arm has any environmental significance - as in a cause he's showing his support towards. 'Cause I can't think of any other reason why he'd want to wear something so ugly (:rofl:) while he's all GQ-ed up.

Could be! But...I just wonderrrrrrrrrrr if it's more significant since he keeps wearing it for press things. HAAHAHA! I don't know why I'm so curious. I want to go google "ugly green bracelets that look like key chains" but...that wouldn't give me anything. OOH! I am going to go google green bracelets + environmental causes/charities. Yes!

ETA: I did a really quick search and found nothing of that style. :laugh: Stalker time! It looks like some type of "hemp" bracelet, eco friendly thing though. Interesssting. Okay, I need to stop. Lol.

Barilace, Barbie, and Wijn /green bracelet

I'm glad to see that others have joined me in my curiosity about green bracelet :wave:

With four detectives on the case surely we will solve the case !

We know from pix he hasn't been wearing it in Sydney.

But he's worn it this week to all the events he attended.

Who knows, maybe, he'll mention it on GMA this morn.

I see we have an fan already waiting for Leo to arrive at GMA building for his interview

@MeganAmbersMegan Christina

Currently outside GMA, waiting for leonardo DiCaprio with my cousin. Surrounded by paparazzi...

Recent Tweets

GMAGood Morning America

Still to come... Leo DiCaprio joins us live to talk about his new movie J. Edgar! #GMAAllstars

3 minutes ago

@BedonieusaBEDONIEUSA

Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted In Times Square, NYC.

13 minutes agovia Mobile WebFavoriteRetweetReply

JoshElliottABCJosh Elliott

Leo DiCaprio just entered the @GMA studio. I think I could take him....

1 minute ago

Tweeter is GMA writer

sswinkgmaS Swink

@shakerpearl Leonardo DiCaprio is here live in studio. So, no, not jealous of cracker barrel and breakfast with @danbharris.

8 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Sic

Yes, not a surprise to see Irmelin at events, plus, probably his dad George was there as well.

Tweet from another GMA staffer

tracydepascaleTracy DePascal

Just so you're all aware... Leonardo Dicaprio is better looking in person. #justthefacts

2 minutes ago

@alyjbakerAly Baker

After all this time, even though he's probably old enough to be my dad, I completely swoon over Leonardo DiCaprio

1 minute agovia Twitter for Android

VGeorgeSmithV. George Smith

Robin Roberts is hilarious...she tried to get at Leo Dicaprio on national tv! #noshameinhergame LOL #GMA

35 seconds agoFavoriteRetweetReply

The tweeter below says it best

melancawleyMelanie

Leonardo DiCaprio on GMA #bestwaytowakeupever

29 seconds agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Another great pix of Leo with ET's Samantha Harris

th_leonardo_di_caprio_samantha_harris_111107_640.jpg

ET interview clip

http://www.etonline.com/movies/115813_Leon...t%3A+General%29

Leonardo DiCaprio has a lot more in common with J. Edgar Hoover than you would think. The actor portrays the politician in Clint Eastwood's J. Edgar and he revealed some similarities he shares with Hoover in an interview with ET's Samantha Harris.

"I understood his ambition," said Leo, who began his career at a young age.

The Golden Globe winner went on to admit so differences as well, saying, "[Hoover] was motivated by his mother. She was like a stage mom in politics. I didn't have anything like that growing up. I always wanted to be an actor just because I wanted to be an actor and I just knew that. It came from me."

Even after all of their accomplishments in the movie business, Leo and Clint still put their art before any pay check -- evidenced by the pay cut they both had to take just to get the film made.

"Everybody had to draw back a little bit because we want to do certain things," said Clint. "That's just the way of life. A lot of people probably wouldn't do it; agents would probably advise you against it. ... [but] would you really be proud of the results."

J. Edgar hits theaters November 9.

With lucky GMA crew member

post-52324-0-1446081285-75861_thumb.jpg]

Had to laugh the GMA male hosts are kidding about how all the women on the staff all got extra 'fixed up' today

Reminds me of what James Cameron said happened to his staff when Leo was coming to his office :)

Also it seems like Dustin's Black's twitter was spot on with the J Edgar group coming to New York to do the Big Apple side of pr for the film

soul__searchingMichael Persaud

Watching J. Edgar today and guess what?! I'm meeting Leonardo DiCaprio!!! I think I'm gonna be star struck today for sure.

Great , he's finally on !

Was nice interview, tho, she didn't ask him any questions from fans.

At end she did ask him about any plans for his birthday Friday, and he said 'No, not yet, and that he had to return to Sydney for Great Gatsby filming

Another fan GMA photo

post-52324-0-1446081286-75848_thumb.jpg

Remember that model doing a photoshoot inspired in Leo's look? Her name is Erika Linder and here is the pic, it's impressive how she really looks like Leo when he was younger, I can even remember a very similar pic of Leo.

Erika Linder, contacted us on a photoshoot she recently done as Leonardo DiCaprio. She’s a fashion model who did this photoshoot dressed up as a young Leonardo DiCaprio in Paris a couple of months ago and the magazine has been released just a week ago. Featured photos by Terry Richardson and Bruce Weber. And she got to meet Leo while working in Sydney for Chic Model Management. She’s a member of this site and I am proud to list her photoshoot. You can see her not dress as Leo at Mikas.se under “new faces” Erika L. and at Chic Model Management under Erika L. Direct Booking

post-42076-0-1446081288-2936_thumb.jpg

here more pics of her photoshoot:

http://dicapriophotos.com/displayimage.php...p_display_media

thanks to simplyleonardodicaprio.com

I really loved that shoot! she looks alike him a bit,especially on the first pic :blush:

thanks ox for all the updates! :wave:

Leo arriving at GMA studios this morning

Leonardo-DiCaprio-at-GMA-to-Promote-JEdgar--1-435x580.jpg

leo-dicaprio-gma-110711-3.jpg

leo-dicaprio-gma-110711-2.jpg

leo-dicaprio-gma-110711-4.jpg

leo-dicaprio-gma-110711-1.jpg

Signing autographs with fans outside GMA

Leonardo-DiCaprio-at-GMA-to-Promote-JEdgar--4-435x580.jpg

Considering that he’s one of the biggest movie stars on the planet and has a potentially Oscar-worthy film opening up this week, Leonardo DiCaprio was an open book as he made his way into Good Morning America on Monday.

Leo went with a casual bordering-on-’80s-Miami style as he strolled into the GMA studios, rocking a grey suit with an unbuttoned blue shirt underneath and oversized brown shades. Still, DiCaprio was quite friendly despite the mobs of fans and photographers surrounding him, as he even broke out a marker and began signing photos and autographs being held out for him.