Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

More pics and lol at JJ once again calling Normandie Leo's sister... she's his niece. Even though that legaly she can be his sister, I guess Peggy and George adopted her, I'm not so sure about it, but I think that's it. I remember I saw Normandie's IG and she uses the DiCaprio last name, so I think she's now legaly a DiCaprio as well. Does someone knows this story better? 

leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-01.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-03.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-04.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-06.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-07.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-08.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-09.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-10.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-12.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-15.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-16.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-17.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-23.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-24.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-25.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-26.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-27.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-28.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-29.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-30.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-31.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-32.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-36.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-37.jpg

https://www.justjared.com/2023/06/14/leonardo-dicaprio-ditches-his-baseball-cap-in-a-rare-move-during-italian-vacation/

Leo is renovating.

EXCLUSIVE: That's a Titanic undertaking! Leonardo DiCaprio's multi-million dollar four-house compound in the Hollywood Hills undergoes major renovation - as it's revealed property mogul actor could even snap up a FIFTH home

• His compound is now a whopping five parcels of land with four properties, adding up to more than five acres, 15 bedrooms and 15,000 square feet of living space 

Leonardo DiCaprio's lavish four property compound in the Hollywood Hills is getting a drastic makeover - with the actor getting the opportunity to acquire a fifth home for his extensive estate.

The Oscar-winner, 48, who is worth an estimated $300million, has been slowly building up his estate since purchasing his main home for $2.5million more than two decades ago -  a 4,500-square-foot hilltop house in the Bird Streets neighborhood, which boasts jaw-dropping views and an infinity pool.

His main home looks to be undergoing a major renovation, with a digger seen in the patio, a skip full of building material in the driveway and an empty pool.

The interior also appears to be undergoing a renovation. A building permit recently connected to it states the home is being reroofed to comply with regulations as it is in a Very High Fire Hazard Severity Zone.

DiCaprio first moved into the Oriole Way compound - which is actually two side-by-side properties - in 1994. One of the homes was Madonna's former digs.

72139801-12195543-image-a-34_16867691851

Lavish: Leonardo DiCaprio's lavish four property compound in the Hollywood Hills is getting a drastic makeover - with the actor getting the opportunity to acquire a fifth home for his extensive estate

The 12,530 square foot Hollywood Hills home boasts five bedrooms, eight and a half bathrooms, a screening room, wine cellar and spa. DiCaprio is understood to rent the home out to his actor pals.

In December 2022, the star bought a $10.5million 3,500 square-foot, four bedroom, four bathroom home in the celebrity enclave, Bird Streets of Hollywood Hills - which belonged to his former neighbors, Ron and Joan Linclau - who he famously battled with over a basketball court.

The 1963 home was never listed publicly for sale, with the property located on the northern line of his compound. It boasts a pool and a guesthouse.

DiCaprio used his cousin Robert Hrtica's limited liability company to purchase the home.

In 2007 the Linclaus filed a lawsuit claiming DiCaprio's basketball court which he built on his property 'destabilized  and caused significant structural damage to their property.'

DiCaprio argued the issues were sparked by an illegal retaining wall the Linclaus had installed.

The lawsuit would later be settled out of court with the Linclaus and the actor continuing to be next door neighbors. 

Last year Joan died aged 90 with her widower Ron selling the home to DiCaprio. 

72139999-12195543-image-a-37_16867696178

Underway: His main home looks to be undergoing a major renovation, with a digger seen in the patio, a skip full of building material in the driveway and an empty pool

72140001-12195543-image-a-38_16867696224

Perfect square: In December 2022, the star bought a $10.5million 3,500 square-foot, four bedroom, four bathroom home in the celebrity enclave, Bird Streets of Hollywood Hills - which belonged to his former neighbors, Ron and Joan Linclau (pink house seen above) - who he famously battled with over a basketball court

72139991-12195543-image-a-39_16867696258

Sprawling: DiCaprio first moved into the Oriole Way compound - which is actually two side-by-side properties - in 1994. One of the homes was Madonna's former digs

72140005-12195543-image-a-40_16867696293

So much space: His compound is now a whopping five parcels of land with four properties, adding up to more than five acres, 15 bedrooms and 15,000 square feet of living space

72139995-12195543-image-a-41_16867696319

Superstar digs: The star is currently enjoying a European vacation while renovation is underway

72140007-12195543-image-a-42_16867696343

Renovation: The 1963 home was never listed publicly for sale, with the property located on the northern line of his compound. It boasts a pool and a guesthouse

The 2003 purchase was a four-bed, six-bath place, then 15 years later in 2018, The Revenant star grabbed the adjacent four-bed, four-bath mansion for $4,850,000.

The actor could now add a fifth property to the compound as another three bed property is on the market for $5.35m and is owned by Scream producer Andrew Rona.

The home, which boasts breathtaking views also features a separate guest unit with full bath sits atop the garage, completing the meticulously designed property. 

His compound is now a whopping five parcels of land with four properties, adding up to more than five acres, 15 bedrooms and 15,000 square feet of living space. 

The Titanic star is quite the property mogul. As well as his compound, he owns homes across California, in Manhattan and a private island in Belize. 

In May 2021 DiCaprio went above and beyond the asking price to purchase Jesse Tyler Ferguson's Spanish Colonial home in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood for $7.1 million.

The Modern Family star and his husband Justin Mikita had previously set the original asking price at $6.995million in March, according to Dirt.

This marks the second Los Feliz home for DiCaprio after he bought another 1920s-era home from Moby in 2018 for $4.9million.

The Killers Of The Flower Moon star reportedly added the home to his collection in order to make it available to family members, as he's staying put at his three-house estate in the exclusive Bird Streets area above the Sunset Strip.

DiCaprio's new home was apparently high in demand, after he exceeded the original asking price of $6.995million.

It's also a substantial profit for Ferguson, who only paid $4.6 million when he first originally bought it in 2013.

The house was constructed in 1928 and features four bedrooms and four bathrooms spread out over 5,000 square feet. 

His previous Los Feliz acquisition, a Tudor-style home from the 1920s that he bought from Moby in 2018, is currently lived in by the actor's father, George DiCaprio.

He also owns seaside property, a vacant lot on Paradise Cove in Malibu, that he purchased for $23 million.

The Wolf Of Wall Street Star also has a luxurious desert retreat in Palm Springs where he likes to visit with his celebrity friends.

DiCaprio is bicoastal and also maintains multiple high-price condos in Manhattan.

Source

7 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Golshifteh Farahani talking about working with Leo in Body of Lies, once again cool words from a co-star, starts at minute 13:20

And I'm forever sad this scene isn't in the movie 😭

tumblr_nfoh97SOet1rhfp81o4_500.gifv

tumblr_nfoh97SOet1rhfp81o5_500.gifv

Also can't believe Iran banned her because of this movie. Is this country fuckin nuts??? Same for the attitude women aren't allowed to touch men in public. But men are allowed to touch women??? And then the muslims are wondering why they have such a bad reputation in the world. Hilarious.

42 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Also can't believe Iran banned her because of this movie. Is this country fuckin nuts??? Same for the attitude women aren't allowed to touch men in public. But men are allowed to touch women??? And then the muslims are wondering why they have such a bad reputation in the world. Hilarious.

In Islam, men aren’t allowed to touch women and vise versa. 
I’m a muslim and that’s not acceptable for us. Foreign men aren’t allowed to touch foreign women. 

At least he's producing some movies LOL So I guess there is no bad blood between Djimon and Leo afterall.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Mike Medavoy Produced ‘Ozi, Voice of the Forest’ Kicks Off Kids’ Franchise to Save the Environment

52845293350_a6620aa728_k.jpg?w=1000&h=56

“Ozi, Voice of the Forest” premiered at the Annecy Festival on June 13, kicking off a series of films that seek to highlight dangers to the environment. 

The film tells the story of a young orangutan Ozi, voiced by Amandla Stenberg (“The Hunger Games”), who becomes separated from her parents when her rain forest home is devastated by a company producing palm oil. 

With the additional voice talents of Laura Dern, Djimon Hounsou and Donald Sutherland, the film also boasts a broad array of talent behind the camera including Keith Chapman, creator of “PAW Patrol” and Madrid-based Rodrigo Blaas, behind the “Sith” episode in “Star Wars Visions,” as part of the creative team. Leonardo DiCaprio and legendary producer and former studio head Mike Medavoy are credited as producers.

Blaas, who cuts his teeth as an animator on such Pixar classics as “The Incredibles” and  “Up,” tells Variety that he found his inspiration partly from his work on Andrew Stanton’s “Wall-ee.” “That was a very smart story about what our future possibilities with climate change are. And it was plausible. Humans are a walking paradox. At the same time that we take care of our families and take care of our environment, we actually also harm it.” 

The co-founder of Orion Pictures, CEO of Phoenix and former chairman of TriStar, Mike Medavoy brought his huge experience to bear. “This is my 325th film,” Medavoy said, speaking to Variety. “We screened the movie in L.A. to 250 people. We’re inviting young kids to the movie. The children wanted to see it again. My wife got calls from people saying: Hey, can the kids get to see the movie again? And the answer is ‘yes.’ At the theater.” The film, he tells Variety, reminded him of Disney’s “Bambi.” 

Blaas agrees: “Bambi was definitely an inspiration on this and how it cut down hunting by half at that time. A story can change your point of view. You’re gonna go into the theater with your kids, you’re gonna have fun in it. And at the same time, when you come out, you can actually have a smart conversation with your kid about the issues. It’s fun with a little bit of protein.”  

In developing the film, the producers and writers worked with real life conservationists like Dr. Karmele Llano Sánchez who runs an Orangutan orphanage similar to the one which appears in the film, and campaigns against deforestation. “She said something very profound,” Blaas says. “We are talking all about absorbing carbon, and she said the best technology to capture carbon already exists: It’s the tree. That observation actually kind of drove a lot of the narrative for this film.” 

Collaborating with charities such as International Animal Rescue and Fauna and Flora International (FFI), the filmmakers project that “Ozi” will be the first in a series of films, all aiming to develop the “voices” of various habitats and locales. Medavoy explained that the next project will be concentrating on the oceans and that the characters would be different, but that the character of Ozi might well return in some other iteration – a TV show or play – developed by Keith Chapman. 

As important as the message of the films will be, Medavoy is quick to assert the element of fun: “We don’t think of this as medicine that people have to have. We think of this as entertainment. But in the entertainment, there is obviously something that people can walk out and talk about the environment. Look at all the actors that we got. There wasn’t a person that we asked that didn’t say ‘yes.’” Those who said ‘yes,’ along with Sutherland and Dern, include RuPaul Charles, Dean-Charles Chapman (“Game of Thrones”, “Star Wars-The Acolyte”), and comedians Urzila Carlson and Kemah Bob. 

Source

Also Amandla Stenberg is gorgeous. How about her as Alice in BILLY SUMMERS? Not that I believe this project is ever gonna happen with Leo 😅

SP23_PRIDE_AMANDLA%20STENBERG_26_Photo%2 Calvin-Klein-Pride-2023-05.jpg

8 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

More pics and lol at JJ once again calling Normandie Leo's sister... she's his niece. Even though that legaly she can be his sister, I guess Peggy and George adopted her, I'm not so sure about it, but I think that's it. I remember I saw Normandie's IG and she uses the DiCaprio last name, so I think she's now legaly a DiCaprio as well. Does someone knows this story better? 

leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-01.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-03.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-04.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-06.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-07.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-08.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-09.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-10.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-12.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-15.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-16.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-17.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-23.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-24.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-25.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-26.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-27.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-28.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-29.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-30.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-31.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-32.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-36.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-no-hat-boboli-gardens-tobey-maguire-more-pics-37.jpg

https://www.justjared.com/2023/06/14/leonardo-dicaprio-ditches-his-baseball-cap-in-a-rare-move-during-italian-vacation/

From what I remember, Peggy filed a lawsuit against her son Adam because she warned him and his wife not to take drugs. They are literally homeless, so she won and the daughter is under her and George’s custody. They adopted her so she’s a Dicaprio. So yeah legally speaking, she’s Leo’s sister 

17 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

I’m a muslim and that’s not acceptable for us. Foreign men aren’t allowed to touch foreign women. 

It's just I know male muslims who aren't born in germany who have zero problem to touch german women all the time. Also in public but they go crazy if women of their country are doing the same with german dudes or any dude. It's kinda double standard to me.

‘Extraction 2’ Star Golshifteh Farahani: Leonardo DiCaprio Helped Her Get Over ‘Trauma’ Of Making Iranian Movies

Golshifteh-Farahani-in-a-black-dress.jpg

Golshifteh Farahani has had a career so remarkable that it’s enough to get a movie made about it.

After becoming a star of Iranian cinema in her early 20s, the course of Farahani’s life changed forever when she starred in the 2008 Ridley Scott film Body of Lies alongside Academy Award winners Russell Crowe and Leonardo DiCaprio.

As a result of Body of Lies, which her native government deemed to be American propaganda and a violation of Islamic law due to her appearance in the film without hijab, Farahani was exiled from Iran and has never returned.

Since then, though Farahani has gone on to build an ever-growing Hollywood career that will hit its latest peak in Extraction 2, which sees her character of Nik not only have an expanded role but lead a fight scene that Chris Hemsworth says is the best in the film.

Speaking to BroBible’s Post-Credit Podcast ahead of the film’s release, Farahani reflected on making Body of Lies and what she learned from sharing scenes with DiCaprio.

“The thing I never forget is the scene that — it’s not in the movie, it’s in the deleted scenes — I had to touch him,” Farahani explained to BroBible’s Post Credit Podcast.

“And the funny thing is, me and Leo, behind the scenes, we were buddies, we were friends, we were going jet skiing, we were hugging each other. But the funny thing is, in front of the camera, I couldn’t touch him. I was so stuck and traumatized. I was so conditioned because I was coming from Iran that you don’t touch anybody in front of the camera,” she continued.

“And I remember that day, when I was sitting there, we were buddies, literally. But when they wanted to shoot, I couldn’t even imagine touching his neck and finding this piece of bone, so they had to stop for half an hour. Ridley [Scott] came and Leo really said, ‘Okay, it’s okay, just put your hand behind my neck now go lower down.’ It’s not even a kissing scene! Just touching him, for me, was so not possible. So, I would say he taught me how to touch a man in front of the camera.”

Source

Just a few articles to spread some Leo positivity 🌈🌞

Leo’s In Yacht Boy Summer Mode And Everything Is Right With The World

When Mr DiCaprio hits the Amalfi Coast, summer can truly start

web-hold-leo.jpg?q=80&auto=format&w=1400

Picky bits for tea, Glastonbury Festival, the first official ‘mugging off’ on Love Island: these are all signifiers that we are in the throes of another glorious summer. But, for me, there’s something else, something even more dependable, more tangible, that solidifies our entry into summer proper; and that’s when Leonardo DiCaprio goes into Yacht Boy Summer Mode.

Any browsers of the Mail Online's Sidebar of Shame will have borne witness to the Wolf of Wall Street star in his element, in his natural habitat - a superyacht - in the summer months. Drink in one hand, Brazilian model in the other, Leo will somehow always look almost disgruntled as his 120 footer bobs on the most expensive seas in the world: Positano, Cannes and Capri are just some of his favourite places to anchor, a truly A-list Below Deck primary guest.

This year, having split from girlfriend of almost five years Camilla Morrone (she of Daisy and the Six fame), Leo, 48, is firing up his first single Yacht Boy Summer since 2018 on a yacht just off the Amalfi Coast. Fresh from being linked to Gigi Hadid, we’re waiting with bated breath to see whether he’ll be joined by his usual slew of twenty-something models but for now, in a rare burst of wholesomeness, he seems to be accompanied by his father George DiCaprio, stepmother Peggy Farrar, and niece Normandie, with whom he was seen this week earnestly exploring the Blue Grotto in Capri.

Leo’s had some flack over the years for these yachty summers: for his body (which has often been dubbed a ‘dad bod’ though quite why that’s a criticism I’m not sure), for his yacht mates who are routinely two decades younger than him (the female ones, that is, his male companions are usually his best friends Tobey Maguire and Sean Penn), also for what is perceived as hypocrisy when he spends so much time campaigning for environmental matters.

Does any of this bother Leo? Nah. He's supremely unbothered, in fact. We see Yacht Boy Summer Leo riding on water toys, smoking a cig, euphorically firing water pistols at bikini clad models. He's truly free on a yacht.

When Leonardo finally stops making this annual summer pilgrimage, when he finally settles down with someone his own age (surely?!), I will long for the summers of love we were lucky enough to witness. No more ‘bevvies’ of beauties hanging off his deck, no more water pistol fights.

Leo’s Yacht Boy Summer brightens up my calendar, and I never want him to grow up.

Source

Leonardo DiCaprio Looks Like the King of the World on Yacht Vacation

Hasn't the 'Titanic' star learned his lesson about big boats?

american-actor-leonardo-dicaprio-at-cann

Leonardo DiCaprio has been making the most of his downtime since the Cannes Film Festival ended. In the aftermath of the festival, the 48-year-old movie star was photographed hanging out with his friend and fellow actor Tobey Maguire, and was also spotted entering the same London restaurant as his ex-girlfriend, model Gigi Hadid.

More recently, DiCaprio has hit the continent again. He was seen relaxing while shirtless on his yacht off the Amalfi Coast with his father George, stepmother Peggy, and niece Normandie. Photos published in Page Six show the Titanic star unwinding on board, taking a dip in the ocean, and taking a boat out to explore the Blue Grotto sea caves in Capri. But don't worry; there was not a single iceberg in sight.

This vacation comes after an intense window of promoting his new movie Killers of the Flower Moon, which marks DiCaprio's seventh collaboration with Martin Scorsese. (He first worked with the director on Gangs of New York, followed by The Aviator, The Departed, Shutter Island, The Wolf of Wall Street, and short film The Audition.)

Killers of the Flower Moon, based on a critically lauded nonfiction book by David Grann, is a fictionalized account of the true story of a series of murders in the indigenous Osage Nation in Oklahoma in the 1920s following the discovery of oil on Osage land, and the newly-formed FBI's investigation into the unsolved deaths. DiCaprio stars alongside Robert DeNiro, Jesse Plemons, Brendan Fraser, John Lithgow, and Lily Gladstone.

Source

3 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

True but you know many of Muslims now don't follow these rules. I know many of them and they are not following Islam instructions but they called themselves muslims!

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I think Iran, Afghanistan and some countries do not represent Islam. They have their own ideology and they use the name of Islam to make people follow their instructions.

3 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

From what I remember, Peggy filed a lawsuit against her son Adam because she warned him and his wife not to take drugs. They are literally homeless, so she won and the daughter is under her and George’s custody. They adopted her so she’s a Dicaprio. So yeah legally speaking, she’s Leo’s sister 

Can you share her insta-account?

1 hour ago, Magical said:

I think Iran, Afghanistan and some countries do not represent Islam. They have their own ideology and they use the name of Islam to make people follow their instructions.

I know lots of muslims from different countries (marocco, dubai, sudan, africa, iraq, iran, afghanistan). Believe me the people/fugitives of Iraq, Afghanistan etc are the most nicest, healthiest people in harmony with their religion than most others I've met from so called "modern countries".