Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

16 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I guess you haven't seen Harry Styles in "Don't Worry Darling" and/or "The Policeman". I still can't believe how less charisma this guy has on screen nor how anybody can think he's capable to carry a movie.

No I haven't. I am very picky with what I will sit down for 2 hours or more for....

27 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I guess you haven't seen Harry Styles in "Don't Worry Darling" and/or "The Policeman". I still can't believe how less charisma this guy has on screen nor how anybody can think he's capable to carry a movie.

Omg that's so true. The most shocking thing for me is that his acting was better in Dunkirk 2017. Like he went from average to bad:idk:

i didn't read the whole article, but I wish some of these celebrity outlets would give the superhero franchises and Leo a rest. The day Leonardo Wilhelm signs a movie deal with Marvel is the self-same day  Kanye will become the POTUS. 😶

On 1/7/2023 at 4:17 AM, Magical said:

^I think this Captain Planet is some enviromental hero? So if any hero would fit for Leo it's probably this one. And you can say about marvel (at least I think it's from marvel or at least published from marvel) what you want it has a huge fandom so this movie/topic/message would reach lots of people. I also think Leo wouldn't star but only produce the movie.

55 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Corrected. More than likely if the content has an environmental basis (ellipsis). If it's animated, perhaps a voice, if it's live-action, perhaps produced as mentioned. @Jade Bahr.

Off topic, I know this is old, but (ellipsis) again ❤️

Actually, I love this type of questions.

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

i didn't read the whole article, but I wish some of these celebrity outlets would give the superhero franchises and Leo a rest. The day Leonardo Wilhelm signs a movie deal with Marvel is the self-same day  Kanye will become the POTUS. 😶

I agree with you. But I would like to see him working as a voice actor in animated movies

Disney has reinstated, for lack of a better word, Bob Iger as CEO, who, if I'm not mistaken, is an avid climate change supporter and registered Democrat. This means that Democratic inspired-issues will most likely be heavily presented by Iger, even though the company itself seems to be more or less Republican. The original Disneyland park, located in Anaheim, California, threatened to relocate because of said excessive liberalism in California. Walt Disney himself, has been noted as anti-Semitic, Black, Hispanic, and sexist, but Roy (Disney) has since, before his death, laboured tirelessly to reconstruct an all-inclusive image for his brother/ legacy. I'd like to see how the consistent evolution of Disney further appeals to DiCaprio and his future interest. Voice acting would be superb for him @Magical☺️

Thanks to ALL for all the Leo/ Miami pix & vids :flower:

Re: Captain Planrt many years ago there was a rumored animated movie in which Leo’s character would fight to protect the planet , but the rumor , like so many rumored  Let’s movie projects , never happened :p 

All I know is , Marty & Apple , time to get KOTFM promotion started 

Pronto , Marty , pronto !!!! :p 

*And anti-Indigenous. Sorry. Out of all the live-action remakes, my favourite thus far is Mulan. Can't wait to see The Little Mermaid, but wonder about Pocahontas . If Disney is brave enough to remake that one and hold it true to its truth. Boy. Then I'd be crusading for Leo to be a part of that 🤩.

Oscar nominations are coming closer so it's time for Austin to talk more about his pal Leo LOL Maybe the both just should teaming up for PTA.

Austin Butler Reveals the Down-to-Earth Advice He Received From Leonardo DiCaprio

Austin Butler is flying high.

From scoring a 2023 Golden Globes nomination to receiving the Breakthrough Performance Award at the Palm Springs International Film Festival, the Elvis star has a busy award season ahead of him. Luckily, Austin knows how to stay grounded through it all thanks to words of wisdom from none other than Leonardo DiCaprio.

As for the advice his Once Upon a Time in Hollywood co-star gave him? "It's really how lucky we all are," Austin exclusively told Chief Correspondent Keltie Knight on the Jan. 9 episode of E! News (airing tonight at 11:30 p.m.). "To stay humble and to stay grateful, really, is kind of the core of what we talk about."

But beyond pointers from the Oscar winner, Austin—who is currently dating model Kaia Gerber—has some other relatable ways of staying down to Earth. "I have a dog," he shared. "My dog is therapeutic. I think, you know, spending time in nature—I try to spend some silent time every day and just focus on all there is to be grateful for."

(...) As for what The Carrie Diaries alum has his sights set on next for his career? "I'd love to work with Paul Thomas Anderson," he stated. "That's my dream right now."

Source

More about Captain Planet.

Glen Powell: Leonardo DiCaprio Is Still ‘Super Passionate’ About Scrapped ‘Captain Planet’ Superhero Movie

"I want that one to work. I'd love to play that superhero," Powell said of co-writing and leading the film based on the 1990s animated series.

Glen-Powell-Leonardo-DiCaprio.png?resize

Glen Powell may have superpowers after all: He’s hoping to resurrect scrapped superhero movie “Captain Planet,” with Leonardo DiCaprio set to produce.

The “Top Gun: Maverick” actor said that the long-rumored “Captain Planet” movie may have new life thanks to DiCaprio still being “super passionate” about the project. The adaptation of the 1990s cartoon was first announced in 2016, with Powell set to pen the script alongside Jono Matt (“Weird Waters”). Oscar-winner DiCaprio was producing with Jennifer Davisson Killoran (“Shining Girls,” “Richard Jewell”).

While Powell noted that the fate of “Captain Planet” ultimately lies in the hands of Warner Bros. Discovery and “where all the superhero stuff kind of lands there,” he added, “I think those conversations will be happening shortly” about officially greenlighting the film.

“I know DiCaprio is super passionate about it. I’m super passionate about it. I think it could be great,” Powell told Entertainment Tonight. “I want that one to work. I’d love to play that superhero.”

“Captain Planet” is based on an environmental superhero who fights pollution. The original plot for the film would take place years after the animated series was set, with Captain Planet confronting his legacy.

The animated series ran from 1990 to 1992 and centered on five teenagers from around the world who were given magical rings that had the power to control natural elements. Together, the group can summon Captain Planet, a superhero who helps them fight against environmental evils. A sequel series ran from 1993 to 1996.

While “Captain Planet” is possibly put back into orbit, Powell also told ET that he is in talks with “Set It Up” co-star Zoey Deutch for an upcoming project.

Source