Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Yes, Barbie, with all the great pix & videos we had courtesy of Cannes , we were all very happy Leo fans this time last year :thumbsup:

Hopefully sometime in the near future we will once again be following a Leo movie from filming to premiere :) 

Thanks Jade for those hot screenshots and Barbie for the insta posts! Oh yeah, I was so excited a year ago with the Cannes pics, news and everything and seeing Leo again:blush:.

I really liked the chemistry between Leo and Brad Pitt for OUATIH :D!

Ahh the good times that don't come back... funny is when we saw this video we didn't knew the song playing here is on the final scene of the movie. Well, probably not even the cast knew at that point, since I think Cannes was the first time they saw the movie. 

I don't have time to post any , but there are new pix of Leo ( in grey sweatshirt) at 50th birthday party for pal Naomi Campbell in Malibu 

The pix have  assorted people in them , not just Leo,  but I did see Cindy Crawford & hubby,  Sean Penn,  Leo's pal Avi and Lukas in pix,  and it appears in a couple of the pix that  Leo brought along the small huskie dog we saw him carrying in recent Malibu pix

https://www.legion-media.ru/search/en/1/0x7B22736561726368626172223A226C656F6E6172646F20646963617072696F222C226D61696E63617465676F7279223A22656469746F7269616C227D

Barbie

Tks for vids :)