Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

6 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Guys, read this below. This actor have the cutest words for when he met Leo, I honestly don't remember this guy in Wolf, anyway, his words for are the sweetest. 

http://www.justjared.com/2019/05/29/thomas-middleditch-shares-adorable-reaction-to-meeting-leonardo-dicaprio/

Omg, this is me again :rofl::wub:

Some really great shots :woot:

Words from Guilhermo Del Toro, it seems it's not a closed deal yet...   :idk:   google translation.

On Nightmare Alley and the participation of Leonardo DiCaprio, the Mexican filmmaker limited himself to saying that the plans have not yet materialized. "We are in negotiations but it still does not close. The film would start in late September or early October. We are between two [tapes] but when it is ready to warn you," he promised.

Recently Variety announced that the protagonist of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was in negotiations with Fox Searchlight to star in Nightmare Alley . 

https://www.cinepremiere.com.mx/guillermo-del-toro-habla-de-pinocchio-y-nightmare-alley.html

This is not a brand new pix , but it is another pix from when Leo and Cami were in NY  , you can see they have on same clothes as the pix of him with his his jeans rolled up

Also we can see behind Leo his godson Milano 

52 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Total Film magazine has article about Once this month 

One of the pix in the article 

Certainly if Brandy the dog won an award , there must be a special award for Leo & Brad’s other costar the yellow car :p 

F5C5EF9A-0C9B-4F51-838D-A519B1CDBA51.jpeg

Ahahaha, I don't even doubt this car can win an award.   :laugh:

6 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Look at those eyes :wub:

leobradpromowithoutbrad.jpg

I’d stare into them all day 😍 and so right about piercing right through you.

Aww Leo is just the sweetest, isn’t he? LOL that poster is pretty damn funny, Ringo Gringo is still the winner though 😄

Thanks so much Jade, Barbie and ox for the videos, pics, posters, it’s all awesome!

And as for the quote from the actor of WOWS, Leo could do more than give me a kiss on the cheek:wub: