Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Video of Leo and Orlando ,  do watch the woman's eyes  at  the END of the video right as Leo passes , it is hysterical , like she can't believe she is seeing him in the flesh 😛 

Barbie

Agree,  only time will  tell , what , if any, award nominations Once will receive , but putting both men up for BA would only split votes between the  two 

On 5/24/2019 at 8:49 AM, oxford25 said:

Jade

Glad to see someone put the whole French tv interview into one video , tks :) 

Also, tks, for posting the Indie Wire link to the article I was referring to yesterday 

Speaking of which , I think these pix we saw early on of Leo on set  ,wearing what appears to be  military type clothing , were connected to the  cut  scene that  Tarantino mentioned that was similar to The Great Escape 

leonardo-dicaprio-starts-filming-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-01.jpg

As I think the pix below were from when he was on show Bounty Hunter

022.jpg

10 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Video of Leo and Orlando ,  do watch the woman's eyes  at  the END of the video right as Leo passes , it is hysterical , like she can't believe she is seeing him in the flesh 😛 

Oh my gosh, it's really hysterical, but I can undertand her...   :laugh:

19 hours ago, oxford25 said:

This is so me :rofl:

Just when we thought our supply of new pix was over,  here comes pix from Leo's  Allbird shoot :drool: 

2019-05-27 (4).png 2019-05-27 (5).png 2019-05-27 (6).png 2019-05-27 (7).png

Barbie,  Sexy, and Jade

I assure you I would be just like that women :p 

To me it would be so hard not to want to reach out and touch up if you were ever that close to him 

Short video of Leo and the group when they first arrive for interviews /sit in their chairs

Another French interview, but you can hear Leo & Brad's comments  a little better, and the interviewer does ask some different questions

One of the questions is regarding did they sign on together,  and it seems Leo was signed first , and Brad says Quentin considered some other actors before

he settled on Brad as his partner Cliff