Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Ox! Another sighting:

Just saw Leonardo Dicaprio eating Dole Whip getting onto the Jungle Cruise.

10.jpg 

The guy with him might be Alex Mace, noticed Emily followed Kelly when she posted that bowling photo and Kelly followed back the next day. Plus after Kelly followed back she posted the massage photo, I think the girls probably had some time together when they went out :) 

Vulture’s Most Valuable Stars of 2015

As in 2014 Leo is number 3 behind J. Lawrence and Robert Downey jr. (who have both several big franchises) ... so that's a pretty awesome result for Leo :clap:

Yes, pretty huge considering he's never partaken in franchise/superhero movies or done a sequel :clap:

Another one from Disneyland ;)

disneyland2015-1.jpg

So @queen_de_la & I totally freaked the EFF out when LEO FREAKIN DICAPRIO just rode on #StarTours with us. Needless to say...my #beezie just finished the BEST #birthday EVERRRR!! #thatsherperson #starsighting #disney #disneyland #disneyday #starstruck

Source

The girl who took this photo said on instagram that he was with a group of people, and that she recognized his GF Kelly Rohrbach so I guess she was there too and she just posted a latergram ;)

Revenant screening news from Hollywood Elsewhere

Alejandro G. Inarritu‘s The Revenant (20th Century Fox, 12.25) will be screened this weekend for the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, and soon after for the rest of us. The embargo-lift review date is December 2nd. 12.25 is the platform date; the wide release begins January 8th

Jade & Kat

Tks for another new Leo/Disney pix , as well as, information about who was with Leo Flower%20for%20you.gif

Jade

Tks for most valuable star list :)

^^Beautiful photo :heart:

Some really nice stuff from Gracey Dove's (the girl who plays Leo's wife) Instagram :hehe:

_gracedoveHow cool is this... There's me!!  #art by @pauldonsmith //#TheRevenant #LeonardoDiCaprio#TomHardy #GraceDove #actor

0.jpg 

_gracedoveExactly one month until I'm in #Hollywood walking the red carpet alongside #LeonardoDiCaprio!! //#dreamscometrue #grindtime#goodbyedessert #LA #TheRevenant#moviepremier #actress #countdown

00.jpg 

_gracedoveWhen you having a bad hair day but bae still loves you... ?#TheRevenant #LeonardoDiCaprio#GraceDove #Love #IndianCountry#Actress #NDN #YVR #LA

000.jpg 

Love this one :p

_gracedoveMy family is absolutely ridiculous.. I came back to an entire table of #LeonardoDicaprio!! Mad love and support, I really hope you don't see this Leo..

0000.jpg 

Claire Danes confesses she had a crush on Leo :p

(...) Not long before that, it also meant starring in Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet with every teenage girl's fantasy, Leonardo DiCaprio. Did Danes have a crush, too? Dumb question: "I mean, yeah. Insofar as he was Leonardo DiCaprio," she says. "I admire him so much. He's a friend."

More

Omg, how adorable is Grace Dove?   :wub: She seems to be super excited about being in the movie, loving all her posts.   :heart: I hope we get to see pics of Leo and Grace on the red carpet together.   

kat: thanks to share Grace's posts and thanks for the instagram pic.

jade: thanks for Claire's quote on Leo.

Some oscar update ;) Leo is 'back' at the top (still without seeing the movie so I can't take this seriously). But nevermind here's the article for you guys:

Oscar predictions update: Leonardo DiCaprio ('The Revenant') overtakes Michael Fassbender ('Steve Jobs')

Just posted a similar article from Gold Derby on GD thread.    :hehe:  Thanks for this one. 

I guess next week we are going to have some reviews, at least HFPA (Golden Globes) voters will see the movie soon, november 22 if I'm not mistaken...  can't wait to read the reactions.    :chicken:

Kat

Tks for items from Grace's Instagram page ; she seems very sweet & very thrilled to have worked with Leo :)

Also , tks , for new Leo pix at party

Kevin's girlfriend Sabina posted a cute snapchat vid of her & Ruby dancing to music at same party

Jade & Barbie

Tks for Oscar articles & poster comment ; love it (Y)

According to movie blog friend the movie will start screening for BAFTA , SAG , press all next week