Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I hope Miami paps do us justice, thanks Ox.

And thanks Leo Lover for the rafting pics from Wyoming :)

I feel bad this had to happen to him and get out on the net/spread everywhere.  Especially after his passing, that is something you would definitely want to have to your possession and to yourself :( 

Wow he looks good in the Miami pics! I'm not a fan of long hair on the head, but the beard is :drool:

Thanks all! And welcome JeuneFille :flower:

Sighting from a Miami nightclub last night:

espi_119

5 hours ago

So we spotted Leonardo Dicaprio, yep totally happened. #livmiami#cassieandthecity#bacheloretteparty#leonardodicaprio

post-42953-0-1446087407-7097_thumb.png

Leo's St Tropez Eco Charity is Thursday July 24th

Looking forward to seeing pix from the event this week !!

I wonder if it will be just a quick trip over for Leo , or he will make it a vacation trip as well ?

Kat

Tks for Leo/Miami club pix/ sighting :)

I noticed Leo's pal Vinny posted a pix from NY about an hour ago , so it must have been just a quick weekend trip for the guys

Jeunefille

Welcome :)

I see Calibi has already posted a link to Leo/Miami pix from Fan Girl , so will just post a couple of same pix I just saw at Just Jared

leonardo-dicaprio-jets-out-of-miami-afte.jpg

001_leonardo-dicaprio-jets-out-of-miami-afte.jpg

From Forbes : Top 5 earning actors for 2013

Rounding out our top five is Leonardo DiCaprio who ranks 4th with an estimated $39 million in earnings. DiCaprio is the rare actor who can earn $15 million and up for the kind of adult films that studios don’t often make anymore. Like Downey in superhero movies though, DiCaprio is worth the money. Both The Great Gatsby and The Wolf of Wall Street did better than expected at the box office this year earning a combined $743 million at the global box office

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dorothypomerantz/2014/07/21/robert-downey-jr-once-again-tops-forbes-list-of-top-earning-actors/

Calibi

Tks for link to more Leo/Miami pix :)

JeuneFille & Fash

Like the two of you, I , also, thought Leo might do a little vacation after St Tropez event , I guess, we'll just have to wait and see :)