Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Don't know if tweet is legit, but , if so, Leo's on his way to Hawaii

Guys no big deal.. BUT LEONARDO DICAPRIO IS ON MY PLANE...I CANT BREATHE

sydney ‏@sydneycravens1 · 4m

@AllisonRut PIC PLEASE

Allison Rutherford ‏@AllisonRut · 4m

@sydneycravens1 HE'S IN FIRST CLASS AND THEY WONT LET ME

Allison Rutherford ‏@AllisonRut · 3m

@LeoDiCaprio can I take a pic with you? I'm on your plane and I love you

From Time magazine

The 10 Smartest Celebrities On Twitter, According To Time Magazine

Leonardo DiCaprio is the smartest celebrity on Twitter, according to a recent analysis released by Time Magazine.

The "Wolf of Wall Street" star's tweets rank at an average reading level of grade 7.5. Time speculates that, as an environmental activist, DiCaprio often tweets about ocean conservation and global warming, which most likely helped him earn the top spot.

For their study, Time used a popular reading comprehension test known as Simple Measure Of Gobbledygook (SMOG) and analyzed the reading levels of the tweets produced by the 500 most-followed celebrities on Twitter. The SMOG test measures the number of three-syllable words used in the text of a tweet to calculate the years of education required to understand it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/16/smartest-celebrities-twitter_n_5592871.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment&ir=Entertainment

French article about Leo's upcoming charity gala in St Tropez ; the article mentions some others involved in the event, that , I personally, haven't see mentioned in earlier articles including fellow actor Jared Leto

Domaine Bertaud Belieu the heart of the Bay of Saint-Tropez. Powered by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, accompanied by the presidents of the event (ie Boris Collardi, CEO of Swiss bank Julius Baer, ​​oceanographer Philippe Cousteau and actor-singer Jared Leto

http://madame.lefigaro.fr/celebrites/leonardo-dicaprio-inaugure-sa-fondation-saint-tropez-170714-898876

Today brings news from HR of yet another producing project for Leo's Appian Way

From Hollywood Reporter :

Dustin Lance Black, Leonardo DiCaprio Team for 'Lindbergh' Limited Series at Paramount

The Milk writer has signed on to adapt A. Scott Berg's Pulitzer Prize-winning biography, Lindbergh, for Paramount Television, the company announced Thursday.

The limited series will chronicle the tumultuous life of Charles Lindbergh, from his rise to his struggles with modern celebrity. Berg, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Killoran and Kevin McCormick are on board to executive produce.

"Lance is as talented and prolific as anyone working in television and film today, and we take enormous pride in working with him to adapt Scott's brilliant portrait of one of the nation's most fascinating cultural figures,” Paramount TV president Amy Powell said. "It's also incredibly gratifying to partner with Scott, Leo, Jen and Kevin on making Lindbergh an extraordinary television event that captures the scope and significance of this Pulitzer Prize-winning masterpiece."

Added Black: "In Lindbergh's story, we have the very first case of a worldwide media sensation. He was an American daredevil, innovator, record breaker and icon, but he was far from perfect. I'm eager to dig into the story of a man who stumbled in his fame but showed a willingness to learn and attempt to rectify the unseen ramifications of what the world still considers his greatest successes ... a man who urged the world to, 'listen until the end.'"

In addition to winning an Oscar for Milk, Black's credits include HBO's Big Love, and the features Pedro (about The Real World's Pedro Zamora), J. Edgar and 8, the 2011 play re-enacting the closing arguments in the federal trial that led to the overturning of California's Proposition 8. For its part, the play was sponsored by the American Federation of Equal Rights — where Black is a founding board member.

This marks Black's latest foray into limited series. He's also prepping an eight-hour miniseries about the gay-rights movement for ABC.

Paramount TV has several projects in the works, including an adaptation of The Alienist, Caleb Carr's novel; NARC, a crime drama pilot from Joe Carnahan; the Terminator co-production with Skydance; and a re-imagined version of The Truman Show. The company also is adapting for TV the Oscar-winning film Ghost and has a multiproject deal with Craig Brewer.

“The life of Charles Lindbergh is one of the most cinematic stories of the last century — one in which he was cast as a legendary hero, victim, and villain. I’m thrilled that Lance Black — with his passion for history on top of his great talent—will be transposing the story to the screen, giving full scope to the unexpected personal drama as well as the dazzling public spectacle of this unique life,” Berg said.

Another Leo/Twitter sighting , this one has Leo being seen at Farmer's Market in LA yesterday

Declan Michael Laird ‏@DMLactor · Jul 16

Leonardo Di Caprio casually chilling @ the farmers market in West Hollywood next to my mum this afternoon. Bantering away. #DeChaprio #chap

Leo DiCaprio’s legal team in war over 2007 Nelson Mandela pic

There’s a legal battle brewing over a photo that went up for sale this week for $25,000 of Leonardo DiCaprio and the late South African leader Nelson Mandela.

It was inscribed by Mandela to DiCaprio, but it never got to the actor.

It’s unclear how the pic, shot while DiCaprio was filming the 2006 African epic “Blood Diamond,” made it to memorabilia and autographs dealer Moments in Time, which is offering the color image, years later.

Mandela personally wrote on the image of the smiling pair: “To Leo DiCaprio, Best Wishes, Mandela, 4-8-07.” But for some reason the treasure never was sent to him.

Moments in Time says it keeps its sources confidential, but owns the image’s rights.

Upon learning of the picture’s existence Tuesday, DiCaprio’s camp said the photo is his — and he wants it.

“The photo is clearly not their property,” said a source close to the actor.

“He wants the picture. His lawyers are considering action.”

We hear Hollywood attorney Steve Warren sent a letter regarding the matter this week. But Moments in Time’s Gary Zimet shot back: “They think by trying to intimidate me that they can get the picture for free. The provenance is ironclad. Leo is welcome to buy it.”

DiCaprio and his mother, Irmelin, also met with Mandela in 2005.

http://pagesix.com/2014/07/17/leo-dicaprios-legal-team-in-war-over-2007-nelson-mandela-pic/

Weird that all of a sudden Moments in Time is trying to sell the pic now, but that explains why we are all just becoming aware of the pics existence. Leo and co couldn't have seen the pic here first because the article mentioned that they became aware of the pic on Tuesday and the pic was posted on here on Wednesday. :p Just curious where did you find the pic Oxford? :)

Thanks again for the pic Oxford. :flower:

Our latest Twitter /Leo plane sighting :p

Morgan Pistole

‏@mogeymorgy Soooo Leo Dicaprio is on my mom's friends flight right now and is about to land at the Miami airport and I just left the Miami airport...

Fash

As to tweet , yes, was just a random tweet . It was the type I see a lot on Twitter where person makes a comment about Leo

and then post a twit link.

I always open them up in case it is a 'new' pix of Leo, but, like this time, it usually is just an older pix.

However, for me, even though I knew it wasn't new at all, it was 'new' to me, so I figured it might be one not a lot of others had seen , so that is why I posted it :)

Roscoe

Yes , it does appear that Leo is in Miami :)