Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Thanks Barbie and thanks OX!

Some pics from Leo at a nightclub at this french Courchevel last night!

jordyrobs

4 hours ago · Le Bal

Just woke up and see that... Leonardo DiCaprio in my sister's night club in front of her at Courchevel! #courchevel1850 #lebal #lagrange #letremplin#courch1850 #omfg #damn #leonardodicaprio

5.jpg

2.jpg

+another:

htcisus

8 hours ago

Daddy still got it! Way to go with Leonardo!! Woo Hoo!!!#DaddyStillHanging #ProudofHim #LeonardoDiCaprio#Music

00.jpg

News regarding Leo's foundation continuing efforts to support the envt

Leonardo DiCaprio Foundations Grants $3,000,000 to Oceana

http://oceana.org/en/blog/2014/02/leonardo-dicaprio-foundation-grants-3-million-to-oceana

Kat & Nanda

Tks for tweet pix from Courchevel :)

Barbie

Tks for Leo's comments about Lupita ; loved her performance in 12YAS :)

Here's an extra part of the CBS morning interview that was not shown. He talks about he how started acting to save money for college and how he wanted to become a marine biologist. :hehe:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/cbs_this_morning/video/FfUm5MdMmwRogn7doaVdLretypiZvNmq/leonardo-dicaprio-i-wanted-to-be-a-marine-biologist-/

The full interview is not up on YouTube yet.

Great interview with CBS thanks Mz_Linz and Ox! :hehe:

And nanda for another France picture...heres another from the club, looks like irmelin and dave in front of leo, and what looks like toni behind! :hehe:

maryfinkelbaum

13 hours ago · La Mangeoire

Leo's ballin #dicaprio #nobigdeal #mrgatsby

55.jpg

Wolf made more than 1 million in Brazil which is a LOT here considering this movie is not a blockbuster and it's still on theaters. I'am very happy for that! :clap:  :dance:  :ddr:

Nice to hear :hehe:

Nanda

Tks for more Courchevel pix ; glad we have some instagram tweeters there :p

Funny Twitter conversation between a girl and her friend who was in same restaurant as Leo was in Courchevel

Trudi Lister ‏@TrudiLister · 4h

Leonardo DiCaprio is in Courchevel, spotted at my fav restaurant ;) #groupie #courchevel #caphorn

Paloma Robinson ‏@paloma_robinson · 3h

@TrudiLister fucking jealous , say hi to leo for me

Trudi Lister ‏@TrudiLister · 3h

@paloma_robinson if I can get past the Victoria secrets model I will

Like this tweet from film critic Scott Eweinberg today about Leo

Scott Weinberg ‏@scottEweinberg · 5h

I've watched Leonardo DiCaprio grow into one of the best actors I've ever seen. In front of my eyes. Fuck Oscar.

Nanda & Kat

Tks for alerting us who are some of the people with the Leo :)

The tweet below is from same guy who wrote the Daily Mail article below about what Leo supposedly told him when he interviewed him on BAFTA red

carpet

Baz Bamigboye ‏@BazBam · Feb 16

Anybody who's anybody crowding around Leonard DiCaprio like bees to honey. Awesome. We're glad to have him in London! #EEBAFTAs

Daily Mail article :BAZ BAMIGBOYE: Now DiCaprio's Wolf is at the stage door

Leonardo DiCaprio, on the hunt for his first acting Oscar, has been a screen god for two decades but now he has a desire to tread the boards.

The actor revealed to me that he has been looking at plays, both classics and new work.

But he wants to get through the awards season before making any decisions about future projects.

‘I’m going to get all of this — the awards and travelling — over with and maybe, just maybe, there will be a play,’ he told me. ‘I’ve actually been looking at plays, and I have read a bunch of stuff. I would love to do it.

‘I have thought about theatre on and off over the years, but other things kept getting in the way. Maybe now’s the time.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2564271/BAZ-BAMIGBOYE-Now-DiCaprios-Wolf-stage-door.html#ixzz2tuNM55eF

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Daily Mail article :BAZ BAMIGBOYE: Now DiCaprio's Wolf is at the stage door

Leonardo DiCaprio, on the hunt for his first acting Oscar, has been a screen god for two decades but now he has a desire to tread the boards.

The actor revealed to me that he has been looking at plays, both classics and new work.

But he wants to get through the awards season before making any decisions about future projects.

‘I’m going to get all of this — the awards and travelling — over with and maybe, just maybe, there will be a play,’ he told me. ‘I’ve actually been looking at plays, and I have read a bunch of stuff. I would love to do it.

‘I have thought about theatre on and off over the years, but other things kept getting in the way. Maybe now’s the time.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2564271/BAZ-BAMIGBOYE-Now-DiCaprios-Wolf-stage-door.html#ixzz2tuNM55eF

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

OMG this would be soooo awesome!!! If this is true I'll be there for sure. I REALLY HOPE ITS TRUE!!! YAY!!! :woot: