Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The Boston Society of Film Critics announced their winners and Wolf of Wall Street was runner up.

Best Actor:

Winner - Chiwetel Ejiofor - 12 Years a Slave

Runner Up - Leonardo DiCaprio - The Wolf of Wall Street

Best Picture:

Winner - 12 Years a Slave

Runner Up - The Wolf of Wall Street

Best Director:

Winner - Steve McQueen - 12 Years a Slave

Runner Up: Martin Scorsese - The Wolf of Wall Street

Alan Cerny @NordlingAICN 

So far #BNAT15 is incredible. Holy shit, WOLF OF WALL STREET.

Alan Cerny @NordlingAICN 

Leonardo DiCaprio simply getting into his car in THE WOLF OF WALL STREET is better than practically every other movie this year.

Actress Rebel Wilson loved the movie:

Rebel Wilson @RebelWilson 

Got to see The Wolf of Wall Street tonight and @JonahHill and Leo totally CRUSHED IT!! X

Colleen Ann Brah @ColleenAnnBrah 

Pleasure meeting @JonahHill, whose wonderful performance is %1000 in #WolfofWallstreet @SAGFoundation screening. @LeoDiCaprio great!

Vito @7Lengineered 

Wolf of Wall Street still lingering on the mind... Gotta see it again

Jared Azaziah @Darknightmusic 

Watching "Catch Me If You Can" for the 564th time...Frank Abagnale is still & always will be the man

Vito @7Lengineered 

@Darknightmusic bro wait till u see his Jordan Belfort... Cult status

Wanted to post these comments from a guy whose tweets I've been watching that was part of the Boston Critic voting this morning.

Not to say that how he feels about how the voting was affected is how all in attendance felt, but to me, his tweets seem to indicate that he felt

if all had seen Wolf of Wall Street it might well have won picture, actor, director

Burr ‏@tyburr 4h

#BSFC Unexpected winner in the Best Editing category: Daniel P. Hanley and Mike Hill for "Rush". Also known as the MOST editing

Ty Burr ‏@tyburr 4h

#BSFC "Wolf of Wall Street" came in second. "Wolf" may be hurt in voting today because of a last-minute screening not all could get to

Ty Burr ‏@tyburr 2h

#BSFC "Enough Said" wins Best Screenplay in a 5th ballot bake-off with "Wolf of Wall Street." If more had seen "Wolf," it might have won.

Ty Burr ‏@tyburr 2h

#BSFC Can't fault Scorsese for editing up to the wire and making the best movie he can -- but, damn, I wish I and others could've seen

y Burr ‏@tyburr 2h

@michelledeidre It got votes from me -- and others. But not enough to take the field.

Ty Burr ‏@tyburr 1h

#BSFC Into Best Actor now, like best actress a strong field but more evenly matched. Again, it hurts that not all have seen Wolf of Wall St.

Ty Burr ‏@tyburr 1h

#BSFC #ChiwetelEjiofor wins Best Actor for #12YearsASlave, #DiCaprio comes in second for #Wolf.

Ty Burr ‏@tyburr 1h

#BSFC That last-minute "Wolf" screening -- this Friday am, a third of voters couldn't attend -- will be a determining factor in final wins.

Ty Burr ‏@tyburr 1h

@grey603 I haven't seen the movie -- was teaching my final college class of the semester -- so I can't say. But those who saw Wolf loved

Calibi

Tks for Boston Critic results , as well as, more #BNAT tweets :)

More screening tweets

heidizarse ‏@pwnny 2m

BNAT 15th anniversary was one of the best of the 13 I've attended. WOLF OF WALL STREET is amazing, on par w/THE DEPARTED but so much more.

John Maddening ‏@johnmaddening 6m

Just got back from #bnat15. Highlight for me was 70mm print of THE AGONY AND THE ECSTASY. However, THE WOLF OF WALL STREET was also great.

Mo Shafeek ‏@moshafeek 19m

Wolf Of Wall Street was the clear #BNAT15 winner. Also thrilled to see Wind Rises subbed on the big screen. Need to watch again by itself

Jay Rosenkrantz @DCkrantz 

got to see THE WOLF OF WALL STREET yesterday. fucking unbelievable. DiCaprio is a comic genius. best movie about money and blow ever made

heidizarse @pwnny

DiCaprio is at his best in WOLF OF WALL STREET, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's another Oscar nom for @JonahHill (and his teeth).

Rian Johnson @rianjohnson 

Thanks to @headgeek666 for another great BNAT. Big highlights for me: pristine 70mm The Agony and the Ecstasy, Wolf of WW, The Wind Rises.

Kevin Bahr @KevinBahr 

@rianjohnson So, are you legally allowed to tell us how Wolf of Wall Street was?

Rian Johnson @rianjohnson 

@KevinBahr it was fuckin awesome

Scott Mantz @MovieMantz 

#LeonardoDiCaprio is SO great in #TheWolfofWallStreet -- he makes Gordon Gekko look like a wimp.

Alan Cerny @NordlingAICN 

Only Scorsese could have made THE WOLF OF WALL STREET. There are no pretenders to the throne.

The Top 20 Tumblr  Ads of the Year

Leo's  Gatsby toast tumblr  was # 3 :clap:  :clap:

tt-tumblr-gatsby-01-2013.gif

3. The Great Gatsby

The Warner Bros. remake drew 152,000 notes with its sponsored post. The GIF highlighted Leonardo DiCaprio as Jay Gatsby, toasting a 1920s buddy with a glass of bubbly.

http://www.adweek.com/news/technology/top-20-tumblr-ads-year-154354

Barbie

Yes, Leo is poetry in motion :drool:

Omg, it's incridible how videos make a lot more justice to his beauty than pics, he always look prettier in motion

Kenny Doughty @kennydoughty 

To top off a film filled weekend just seen 'Wolf of Wall Street' thanks to @BAFTALA . Cracking film! Adrenaline fuelled and funny at times!

Melissa Kaercher @chebutykin 

BNAT 15 Film 1: Wolf of Wall Street. My favorite of the night. DiCaprio turned up to 11 in a Goodfellas/Fear and Loathing mashup. WOW.

John @HansLanda 

#BNAT15 Recap: THE WOLF OF WALL STREET - Ranks among Scorsese's best. I would watch this again in a second, then rewind & watch it again.

John @HansLanda 

FYI, if anybody has a shit ton of cocaine, some expired 'ludes & a copy of THE WOLF OF WALL STREET, call me & I'll head right over

TadhghBarwellOConnor @TadhghBOC 

#wolfofwallstreet Incredible! Modern day Iliad @LeoDiCaprio brings heady mixture of fear/loathing/love/lust to the screen. Performance: A*!

Lauren Bradshaw @flickchickdc 

1) Leonardo Dicaprio's crawling to the car scene. #WolfOfWallStreet (@LeoDiCaprio has never given a better performance than in this movie)