Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Apparently like last year , tonight's party is both Leo's birthday party and charity event

Kudos for making it once again a fundraiser for good cause; I remember last year the proceeds went to victims of Hurricane Sandy

Tweet from girl who tweeted pix of herself and friends with charity event hastag

martika_avalon

37 minutes ago

Bday Party ✨ #leonardo #dicaprio #tao #nyc #charity #event

REDHOT-PR & -SOCIETY ‏@REDHOTPRSOCIETY 12s

OlandoBloom in the house @LeoDiCaprio birthday @TAOdowntown

Tweet from the artist whose show Leo attended

jamisonernest

1 day ago

#leonardodicaprio #bradlycooper @aliceandolivia @richie_akiva @nypost #thankyou for #supporting #bouncingcars #art #show open everyday 450 w 14st 10am-6pm 450 w14st under @highlinenyc

Thanks calibi for posting the whole Clooney interview. It enforces what I believed Clooney was implying What an egotist. I'm pretty sure Leo isn't concerned that he isn't in Clooneys group of people he (Clooney) considers worthy Leo has friends like Ed Norton, Bradley Cooper, Benicio Del Toro, Orlando Bloom (all at his brithday party tonight) as well as Guillaume Canet, Tom Hardy, etc, etc.

Thanks for the party tweets and video, oxford.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEO THE GREAT ,the best actor on earth,the most valuable super star on earth,a real gentleman,the most beautiful man inside & out & the wonderful environmentalist   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo: 

Wishing you a long healthy happy life!!!!!!!!!

post-61708-0-1446086476-70454_thumb.jpg

Bless his heart :heart:. Enjoying himself. It was a hell of a party :ddr: :dance: :woot::clap:. 2 Chainz and Kanye? Maaaaaaan! I guess my invitation got lost <_<.

And I don't know if it's just me but I blush every time I see a video of Leo, he is so funny and cute :heart:. UGH.

And the party (once again!) was a charity event as was reported by Ox:

Louisa Warwick @LouisaWarwick 3h

Love my @herveleger dress. Over $6 million raised for charity at @leonardodicaprio birthday party!

Gotta love this guy :heart:.