Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kulsuzi

Tks for tweet :)

If you look at Leo/Gandolfini tweet that I posted the tweeter mentions he saw him with was @formi28 which is the person who tweeted your tweet.

So if the tweets are legit, the two guys saw him together .

Pami

Tks for Leo tweet :)

Leo looks at $30m manse

Leonardo DiCaprio is taking time off from hosting bikini-clad babes on yachts in the South of France. Along with being on the prowl for beautiful women, the talented thespian is now on the hunt for a beautiful home.

DiCaprio, we hear, has varied tastes that are transporting him between upscale uptown townhouses and lofty downtown penthouse pads — all in the $25 million and up range. Along with checking out many penthouses in Nolita and SoHo, he also checked out a $30 million Upper East Side townhouse at 45 E. 74th St.

The mansion, built in 1879, is done in a Renaissance style, with hand-crafted bronze and leather banisters, a marble façade from Italy and “honed millwork panels.” Oh, it also includes fireplaces, a swimming pool and a “terrace spa.”

Listing brokers Jason Karadus, Brett Miles and Robson Zanetti of Town Residential declined to comment. http://www.nypost.co...ent=Residential

Edit: I guess this is one of the house he was checking :o

http://www.townrealestate.com/listing.html?webID=935757

Ehhh, So Leo... When we moved? :whistle: :nicole:

Thanks all for the sightings! Would be awesome if leo was paying tribute to James Gandolfini...such a trajedy!

^Thanks for the tweets! Just found this NY one (though he might be referring to last night, cause he was at some MJ tribute party) :

Samuel Ameobi@Sammy_Ameobi 9m

'Oh hey Leonardo Dicaprio...what's up?' #surrealmoment #MJ #

NYC #LifeisComplete

So IDK I guess we'll have to see! :D

I believe that's just a mistake on their part and Leo did actually place 21 overall out of all celebrities because why would they say Hugh was #1 then have him listed at 11. Also why would they just choose to focus on those 3 actors... so I believe Leo came in 3rd out of all actors :) (Y)

I'm confused on this whole thing, cause these lists are seperated, but then they refer to the other lists in different lists, therefore making it super confusing :p I wish they had the list shown in numerical order to be more clear...

Found the article that lists the top 100 celebs, and Leo placed 21 overall. :) He came in 3rd out of all actors. Not that this is that important but I still like seeing him so high lol.

http://www.forbes.com/celebrities/

Thanks all for the updates. :)

Ohhhhhhhhhh I see! Thank you :flower:

Thanks all for the sightings! Would be awesome if leo was paying tribute to James Gandolfini...such a trajedy!

Okay maybe not

:blah:

Mathew Formicola ‏@formi28 10h

The fact that people believed me and @yourFavorito that leonardo dicaprio was in park ridge today #lmfao #rumors

Princess

Tks for new twit pix of Leo , as well as, real estate article :)

Kat

Yes, the Gandolfini tweets we now know weren't legit

What made me suspicious was the fact that at the same time the guy and his friend were tweeting they saw Leo in Park Ridge I found the tweet below which had him being seen bike riding in Soho

So we knew then someone had to be tweeting a false sighting

Erin Farrell ‏@EKPhoneHome

Aaaannnndddd I just saw Leo DiCaprio riding a Citi bike in Chelsea. #NYC

Another sighting from last night :)

Elisa Huber@_elisamarie 27m

When one of your roommates goes out last night and ends up hanging out with jay z & leonardo dicaprio.....uhhhh why was I sleeping

Νicκ Billiηgs♛@nickbillingss 27m

My dad was drinking with Spike Lee and Leonardo DiCaprio all night last night ������

Valentina Prastedies@Valentitis 6h

Oh and did I mention we were just metres away from Leonardo DiCaprio!!! #Marquee #NY

When I saw those tweets about Leo being at James Gandolfini's wake, I wa trying to figure out how they would know each other. I can't recall them doing a movie together but obviously that doesn't mean anything because they could have met at a party or whatever. I can't believe someone would tweet a fake sighting! They must be trying to pick up girls....hahaha

:nicole:

^^Yeah was thinking the same! The (fake) sighting I posted about him being in London also.. what are people even thinking? So childish.

Thanks for all the updates guys! That house is just...whew. I wonder why he's in need of a second home in NY though? I thought he already had a (eco-friendly) condo in Tribeca. I assume he just wants to invest in real estate. Smart man.