Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leonardo DiCaprio chills with David Arquette and Katy Perry

post-51835-0-1446085457-86358_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the good life!

Now that he is taking a break from acting, Leonardo DiCaprio has time on his hands to kick back and have fun.

The actor was spotted hanging out in a VIP cabana at the McDonald’s Bootsy Bellows House pool party on Saturday.

Leo was chilling with his bud, Lucas Haas, David Arquette and Katy Perry

http://celebzter.com...and-katy-perry/

Edit:

1365959847_6153_dc81fce1936.jpg

Small pics

post-51835-0-1446085457-88193_thumb.jpg 68f2b6b2f31-1.jpg

Princess

Tks for more Coachella pix :)

Kat

Great you found a scan of the Leo/Tobey pix in this month's Vanity Fair, tks :)

When I saw it, I wished it had been a full page one like the one they had of Carey/Elzabeth , or the full page one they had of Calvin Candie

Leo interview video early this month

http://feature.mtime...onardo/#/home/0

Leo interview video early this month

http://feature.mtime...onardo/#/home/0

Thanks a lot for posting this interview - great stuff. The Chinese interviewer asked great questions, seemed to have followed Leo's career very knowledgeably, and Leo himself seemed really into the interview as a result.

The vogue issue with Carey Mulligan on the cover has Carey and Baz talking about Leo. I will quote the parts where Leo is mentioned. If you want to read the full article, then click on the link:

For the role of Gatsby himself, Luhrmann reunited with his Romeo + Juliet star DiCaprio, who, from the 25 minutes of unfinished footage Luhrmann showed me, burrows deep into the role, loosing the obsession at the heart of Fitzgerald’s tale; beneath Gatsby’s smooth exterior roil the same tightly wound furies that hounded DiCaprio’s Howard Hughes in The Aviator. Compared with the 1974 version starring Robert Redford and Mia Farrow, a more sedate affair of tennis whites and lawn-fed languor, which dissolved as tastelessly as a wafer, Luhrmann’s version promises to be a rhapsodic pop opera, bent on wholesale audience ravishment, its roots in the Technicolor spectacle of Selznick’s Gone With the Wind but also the theatrical productions of A Midsummer Night’s Dream and La Bohème that Luhrmann has staged at the Sydney Opera House.

For the part of Daisy, Luhrmann auditioned just about every A-list actress in Hollywood. “Because of Leonardo, Daisy became a hugely desired role,” says the director, who reportedly saw Scarlett Johansson, Michelle Williams, Blake Lively, Keira Knightley, and Natalie Portman. “In everybody’s mind they have a Daisy Buchanan. It’s like Scarlett O’Hara, how touchy a subject that is. I think of Scarlett as being this precious child star who’s been a star all her life, and that’s true about Daisy. She’s a kind of social supernova; she’s so attractive and dazzling, and she makes you feel as if you’re the only person in the world.” Mulligan’s audition came relatively late in the day. “We did the piece just before the dining-room scene where Daisy and Gatsby kiss. ‘Am I supposed to kiss him?’ she asked me. ‘Yes, go for it.’ She leaned over and she kisses Leonardo.”

After the scene, Luhrmann barely said goodbye to her, trying to get her out of the room so he could find out what DiCaprio thought. “Leonardo turned to me and he goes, ‘Well . . . I guess that’s the Next Big Thing in acting.’ He said—and I thought this was very astute—‘We’ve seen a lot of great actors, but Daisy has got to be a kind of hothouse flower, something that Gatsby never encountered before, such that he feels an obsession to protect her.’ It was a very quick decision after that. It really was one of those classic backstage stories where you went, ‘Hmm, hmm, hmm—boom.’ ”

During filming, she and DiCaprio exchanged in-character notes after DiCaprio made Mulligan a gift of a protein bar she’d been coveting. “So he got one for me and wrote me this little note: ‘Darling Daisy . . .’ and signed it ‘Jay.’ He’d drawn a little daisy on the front of it. . . .” she recalls.

http://www.vogue.com...great-gatsby/#1

During filming, she and DiCaprio exchanged in-character notes after DiCaprio made Mulligan a gift of a protein bar she’d been coveting. “So he got one for me and wrote me this little note: ‘Darling Daisy . . .’ and signed it ‘Jay.’ He’d drawn a little daisy on the front of it. . . .” she recalls.

that is the cutest thing ever...*swoon*

that is the cutest thing ever...*swoon*

EXACTLY :PinkCouture2:

Isn`t he the sweetest actor on earth ???? :heart::wub: goshhhhhhh..loveeeee this amazingly talented gorgeous sweet MAN :wub2:

thanks a million beautiful Leo lovers 4 da wonderful Leo goodies :flower: YOU ARE THE BEST :grouphug: