Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another great Django review

And for all the scenery-chewing he does, DiCaprio gives one of the best performances of his career, embracing the outlandish Calvin Candie and having a blast with the material.
But even as one of his weaker efforts, Django Unchained still ranks higher than most of what comes out over the course of a year. Expectations aside, Django Unchained is a bold, fun, bloody ride with awesome performances, brilliant action, and a great story to tell - you know, a Tarantino movie

http://www.cinemable..._medium=twitter

Shine

Tks for shining on us with so many more great Django pix :flower:

OMG I have read that thread and I think there's another right there and I'm not sure if is the same 'incogneato' but has or had a style Q&A situation LOL where ppl asked him/her personal things about Leo and this one answer because supposedly had 'inside info'. Don't think it's true but definitely was fun to read. :rofl:

Psh, ofcourse it's true.

She knows everything because she's his secret but real girlfriend :nicole:

Thanks for the updates girls :hug:

How cool to see Cameron again, by the way!

MIDTOWN — The flashbulbs never stop popping on Quentin Tarantino's red carpet.

The premiere of the director's latest, "Django Unchained," Tuesday night at the Ziegfeld Theatre drew big name after big name, from cast members Leonardo DiCaprio and Samuel L. Jackson to Uma Thurman, Cameron Diaz and Olivia Wilde.

Other stars to attend the premiere included "Unchained" actors Jamie Foxx, Christopher Waltz, Nicole Galicia and Don Johnson, as well as Liv Tyler, Elettra Wiedemann, Hilary Rhoda and Patti Smith. Rounding out the star-studded red carpet were 50 Cent, John Legend, Josh Lucas, Richard Belzer, S. Epatha Merkerson and Mark Sanchez.

The film features Foxx in the title role who joins Waltz as a bounty hunter in the pre-Civil War South. The duo is attempting to get Django's wife, played by Kerry Washington, back from her owner, played by DiCaprio.

is it me or Leo's eyebrows are done ??? :blink:

WTF ???? why the hell he needed it ??? :cry:

adir7tDj.jpg

Off course it was, I noticed since the first time he was caught on Wolf set. I hate that, because his eyebrows are so powerful and beautiful, but well it was clearly for the role. Just look at Jordan's eyebrows.

LeoLover

I can definitely say Leo is my first and foremost reason for seeing Django ; getting a new opportunity to see him do his magic on the screen had me at casting :p

He`s my first & foremost reason 4 seeing Django,too!!!!!!!can`t wait to see another magnificent performance by Leo The Great! :woot: