Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I agree Barbie! he looks great! :wub:

more pics from gettyimages,it's low quality but that's ok :blush:

there's no any pic of Leo on the red carpet,weird

Leo avoided the red carpet, he went to DGA event through a side entrance.

that's exactly what I thout :(

it's bad if he started hiding even on the red carpet :(

Patti STanger who has a tv show on Bravo tweeted that she saw Leo at the Lakers game. It was a really adorable tweet.

Just like the pictures I can't copy and paste because I'm typing from my Itouch. However the tweet basically said that she heard a voice say I love your show. When she turned around she noticed it was Leo who said it. Then she said that she almost died ( in a happy way)

I know his hairstyle is diferent... Just when I saw the pap pics the other day he looked more different. Hard to explain lol :)

Thank you so much for the pics of Leo at the DGA event!!! He looks incredible, and hot as ever! :drool: Its cool to see him mingling with other celebs like Amy Adams and Kevin Spacey! Also you can see Armie Hammer in the pics :)

That article about Leo kissing Kevin is rediculous! Can't a guy have other male friends without being gay? Poor Leo and all these stupid gossip stories are STUPID! And thanks for the article about Kim likeing Leo, I don't like her, but it is kinda cute :wub:

Anyway I'm happy we get some more pics of Leo tonight :wub:

Video of Leo and Claires first kiss in production for Romeo and Juliet! This is from the same link before, but now its on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM9JLGsYlXE

Thanks soo much kat! I posted a link to the video on here but i never was able to ever view it on my computer lol. I finally get to see it So big thanks! :flower:

comment made by entertainment writer Anne Thompson...she mentions what DiCaprio showed Peter Hammond and her in Green Room on his Blackberry..

In green room at sbiff tribute to chris nolan, dicaprio shows me and moderator pete hammond his collection of priceless movie posters on his blckbry

The following pic is from the DGA awards but it shows him showing someone his blackberry hehe

post-40197-0-1446083573-52816_thumb.jpg

Comments Chris and leo made of eachother.....

Nolan says of DiCaprio /Inception

Easy to miss layers of character leo brings to this guy's subconscious, attempt to fuse influences of adventurous filmmakers like terrence malick and nic roeg w/ explosions and comventional payoff for audience.

DiCaprio says of Nolan

Nolan is exploring human frailty and emotional authencity. He no longer challenges our ideas about film, he has helped define them. No one director of our time can better embody the title modern master.

Leo DiCaprio Causes Teen Scene Outside Arlington

Chuck Cagara, who has so graciously donated his photographic talents to my blog for the last three Film Fests sent this message along with his nightly feed of photos: "Craig, while you were at the Lobero Sunday night, (see below) I was elbowing squealing adolescent girls who were anxious to get a look at their heart throb, Leonardo DiCaprio who presented the "Modern Master Award" to Christopher Nolan.

:laugh: :laugh:

leonardodicaprio26thann.jpg

leonardodicaprio26thann.jpg

With Nolan.