Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Jade & Akatosh  

Thks for wonderful British Vogue stills & video :flower: :flower: 

Considering Leo’s close friendship with British Vogue editor Edward Enninful , I’m not surprised to see him do photo shoot , etc for them 

I just hope the pix/ article are part of American Vogue issue , otherwise , I’ll have to try to buy an issue of British edition :thumbsup: 

OH. MY. GOD. :baronfaint:

Honestly, I didn't expect so much of content AT ALL, but I'm incredibly happy about this surprise :woot:

Leo is so manly, so handsome 😩 💘 And Lily is so beautiful, so gorgeous:wub: And they look great together!

Thank you all for all the content❤️

Oscars: Lily Gladstone Submitted as Lead Actress for ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’

Well, the guaranteed win is clearly gone. Lily Gladstone was said to be the Supporting Actress frontrunner for her wonderful turn in “Killers of the Flower Moon,” but that’s no more.

Gladstone has been submitted as Lead Actress by Apple. A total surprise move on the streamer’s part. I don't know if she'll win, but it's not unreasonable at all to believe that she’d rather be seen as a lead.

This is what I think happened. Apple knew she could win Supporting, but they saw the current Best Actress field of contenders and told themselves, “hey, we can win this.” With good reason. I think Gladstone can pull this off.

This year’s Best Actress category is not that strong. The current crop of contenders has Emma Stone (“Poor Things”), Carey Mulligan (“Maestro”), Margot Robbie (“Barbie”), Sandra Huller (“Anatomy of A Fall”), Annette Benning (“Nyad”) and Natalie Portman (“May December”).

I will admit that Gladstone’s performance in ‘Killers’ is very much a supporting turn, but the film is 206 minutes and she does have a lot of screen time. It helps that her sad-eyed performance as Lily Burkhart is absolutely sublime. In fact, Lily is the emotional center of the story. It makes sense.

So, now that we have that out of the way, what’s the deal with Supporting Actress? Who’s actually going to be nominated? That category is currently a ghost town. Emily Blunt in “Oppenheimer”? Da’vine Joy Randolph in “The Holdovers”? Julianne Moore in “May December”?

There isn’t much to choose from. Maybe “The Color Purple” actress Danielle Brooks, who has been getting strong buzz these last few months, might sneak in there somewhere.

Regardless, Apple has just shaken up the acting race with their Gladstone submission and now countless pundits are scrambling to change their predictions tonight.

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 11-06-30 Lily Gladstone’s work as Mollie Burkhart an Indigenous woman at the center of a sinister plot in Martin Scorsese’s crime epic will be… Instagram.png

If nominated, Gladstone would make history as the first Native American nominee in the category.

Source

Kellyb 

First , tks , for Ebay link to use to obtain British Vogue issue , much appreciated :flower: 

Second , from what I’ve read regarding the issue there is only the joint black & white cover with Leo & Lilly 

However , some of the inside pix are in color 

Jade 

Tks for new Oceana gala pix :) 

49 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Kellyb 

First , tks , for Ebay link to use to obtain British Vogue issue , much appreciated :flower: 

Second , from what I’ve read regarding the issue there is only the joint black & white cover with Leo & Lilly 

However , some of the inside pix are in color 

Jade 

Tks for new Oceana gala pix :) 

Yay! Thank you 😊