Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

8 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I still think he should cast Leo. Not in the main role obviously but in a supporting role like in DU or maybe as a rock I don't care. Every role is a good role at this point.

giphy.gif

Tarantino’s ‘The Movie Critic’ Starts Shooting in Late September

Interesting, if I'm not mistaken, they promised to reveal the cast in June🤔

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

I still think he should cast Leo. Not in the main role obviously but in a supporting role like in DU or maybe as a rock I don't care. Every role is a good role at this point.

giphy.gif

Tarantino’s ‘The Movie Critic’ Starts Shooting in Late September

Sometimes,  I feel that Leo is forced to work with Tarantino. Lol

Maybe this video made me think that way.Lol

1 hour ago, Magical said:

Sometimes,  I feel that Leo is forced to work with Tarantino. Lol

Leo isn't working at all. That's the worst. If we're lucky we'll get one more movie -beside KOTFM- before he turns 50. Right now I couldn't care less which director he works with the main thing for me is that he gets his ass back on some movie set before he's old and wrinkled lol

59 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Leo isn't working at all. That's the worst. If we're lucky we'll get one more movie -beside KOTFM- before he turns 50. Right now I couldn't care less which director he works with the main thing for me is that he gets his ass back on some movie set before he's old and wrinkled lol

I think he can find good roles after 50. Age is just a number for him. He only cares about age when it comes to his models 😂

I agree. Leo please start working again!! It's not that he won't be getting any roles after he turns 50. He will always get roles. I just want more Leo movies. In the last decade we only got 5 movies. We NEED more.

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I agree that he didn’t do too many films in his 40s compared to his 30s, but what matters is the quality of these films. He makes sure that he makes GREAT MEMORABLE FILMS. Let’s face it, as much as I’m dying to see more Leo films, so many crappy films are being made, we don’t have good films. During the last 6-5 years I can only name maximum 10 really good films that are not starring Leo, so to me leo made 3 great films in his 40s and KOTFM is gonna be the 4th. So I don’t blame him if he didn’t work as much as he did in his 30s. 

49 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

I agree that he didn’t do too many films in his 40s compared to his 30s, but what matters is the quality of these films. He makes sure that he makes GREAT MEMORABLE FILMS. Let’s face it, as much as I’m dying to see more Leo films, so many crappy films are being made, we don’t have good films. During the last 6-5 years I can only name maximum 10 really good films that are not starring Leo, so to me leo made 3 great films in his 40s and KOTFM is gonna be the 4th. So I don’t blame him if he didn’t work as much as he did in his 30s. 

Can you recommend some good movies to me?!

via deux (silly but love the fact pregnant Claire above her former very single Romeo 😄)

Screenshot_20230702-231726_Instagram.thumb.jpg.f2d047273f98900cc5573bc3f9ac281b.jpgScreenshot_20230702-234850_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1149108ca4ede56201629704dc2ddaa4.jpg

Screenshot_20230702-231816_Instagram.thumb.jpg.b30a515e21b17c904c8f32acea6372e0.jpg

(+1 in the other thread)

@LuckyGirl sounds like you're watching the wrong movies girl 😄 there is much more to find in- and beside Hollywood than one crappy blockbuster/remake/franchise/multiverse comic adaption after another. Just saying.

6 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

via deux (silly but love the fact pregnant Claire above her former very single Romeo 😄)

Screenshot_20230702-231726_Instagram.thumb.jpg.f2d047273f98900cc5573bc3f9ac281b.jpgScreenshot_20230702-234850_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1149108ca4ede56201629704dc2ddaa4.jpg

Screenshot_20230702-231816_Instagram.thumb.jpg.b30a515e21b17c904c8f32acea6372e0.jpg

(+1 in the other thread)

@LuckyGirl sounds like you're watching the wrong movies girl 😄 there is much more to find in- and beside Hollywood than one crappy blockbuster/remake/franchise/multiverse comic adaption after another. Just saying.

Well I used to go to the cinema every weekend and the movie turned okay if not really good, nowadays I don’t go to the cinema every week because not every week they are showing a good film or something at least watchable🥲

@LuckyGirl I'm also going less in cinema but it's mainly because cinema has changed and the way we watch movies plus the amount of movies and shows online. These days cinemas mostly show the mentioned crappy blockbuster etc But there are tons of good stuff to find on streaming services and I'm not talking about netflix or prime originals (even though sometimes such movies and shows can also be surprisingly good) but a whole movie world of indie pearls that never saw the light of cinema mainly because a cinema release wouldn't bring any money. So such movies go directly on demand.

In case of Leo being on mute as an actor. Of course it's a measure to avoid flops with not making any kind of movies at all. No movies no flops :rofl: But at the same time he's wasting his prime.

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

@LuckyGirl I'm also going less in cinema but it's mainly because cinema has changed and the way we watch movies plus the amount of movies and shows online. These days cinemas mostly show the mentioned crappy blockbuster etc But there are tons of good stuff to find on streaming services and I'm not talking about netflix or prime originals (even though sometimes such movies and shows can also be surprisingly good) but a whole movie world of indie pearls that never saw the light of cinema mainly because a cinema release wouldn't bring any money. So such movies go directly on demand.

In case of Leo being on mute as an actor. Of course it's a measure to avoid flops with not making any kind of movies at all. No movies no flops :rofl: But at the same time he's wasting his prime.

Can you please tell me where to watch these films? 

I know Leo is supposed to do more films but we don’t know the reasons🤔

2 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Can you please tell me where to watch these films?

Amazon prime for example hasn't only prime but a trillion different channels like Arthouse, BBC, MUBI, SONY etc with tons of selected stuff. Amazon also owned Paramount and MGM.

Since so far Disney owned half of Hollywood you find almost every movie and show there (for instance all 20th century studios - former 20 century fox, Star Wars, Marvel, National Geographic, Hulu etc). For example Keira Knightleys last movie BOSTON STRANGLER went straight to disney without a cinema release (I think in america it's HULU).

GREAT movie btw :PinkCouture2:

FqqZ2VQakAEkJup-web-819x1024.jpg

Former "HBO Max" now simply MAX has some great shows (like THE LAST OF US, all GAME OF THRONES stuff including House of Dragon, True Blood, Big Little Lies, Mare of Easttown and so many more). MAX belongs to Warner Brothers (but Warner is in big trouble, same for disney - it's insane how many people got fired in the last weeks :shocking:).

Apple+ is making LOTS of great original movies and shows. Apple belongs to nobody and is next to amazon the only streaming service that makes actual profit.

It's a lot and nothing is for free so it's also a question of money in which of all the streaming services you want to put your money in.

2 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

That’s cool!

Since we haven’t seen either Tobey or Leo wearing the necklaces again, I wonder if it was a gift from a fan or someone.

Thanks SugarWater!

I started noticing in late April into May paparazzi pics with him wearing a dainty 1mm gold diamond cut snake or box chain underneath to out the new wolf medallion on. He now wears it with regular gold Miami curb necklace you see all of the time on the outside of his T-shirts, shirts, etc.

I believe this new design replaces the old all gold double fanged/blood drip pendant of past years.