Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Okay we don't have a teaser clip yet, but we do know what was shown in new DLU teaser 

As you know I've read the script, and I'll only say = Leo fans will enjoy this ENTIRE scene when you see it in movie  

Leo and Jlaw are on a TV news program with Cate and Tyler to inform everyone that a comet is going to crash into earth and the newscaster are making light of it because that is how they deal with bad news and Jlaw gets frustrated and tells the world that we are all going to fucking die.

4 hours ago, oxford25 said:
Our new DLU teaser , just be aware this is not the ENTIRE scene you are seeing, there is more to this after Jen's last comment

This is a great scene, can't wait to see the whole thing. And I might add Leo looks ADORABLE!    :wub6yh2cm:

8 hours ago, oxford25 said:
Our new DLU teaser , just be aware this is not the ENTIRE scene you are seeing, there is more to this after Jen's last comment

AWESOME👍👍👍👏👏👏👏CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ENTIRE MOVIE🤩🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍😍😍

Thanks a million dear Oxford for the vids & pix❤🌹

Also,thanks to everyone who shared latest updates😘

2 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

This is a great scene, can't wait to see the whole thing. And I might add Leo looks ADORABLE!    :wub6yh2cm:

I don't think that Leo will be nominated for oscars for this role. Lol 

Maybe (Golden globes)🤔  

But Jennifer, Meryl and Kate Blanchett will 😜 

On 11/13/2021 at 3:53 AM, Magical said:

1 hour ago, Magical said:

Maybe (Golden globes)🤔  

Of course you think so, hater. But, unfortunately (for you) J. Lawrence is out from all  prediction lists from big media sites, including Gold derby, Variety and Awardswatch. Lol 

5 hours ago, Sliva said:

Of course you think so, hater. But, unfortunately (for you) J. Lawrence is out from all  prediction lists from big media sites, including Gold derby, Variety and Awardswatch. Lol 

I don't care about your emotional bias.

I am talking here from my critical eyes😂😜 

Why do you hate J.L that much?!

Yuck, hater Silva!

My critical soul tells me that no one in this movie will be nominated for anything. But I won't judge it before watch it. Do you know why?! Because I  am an open minded critic. 😎

6 hours ago, Sliva said:

serious question: do you just sit there obsessing over everyone's post just waiting to jump on someone for their shared opinions?

8 hours ago, Magical said:

Maybe (Golden globes)🤔  

Sweety, I should not respond you BUT I will do it anyway, if they did get nominated that's great if they are not nominated that's great as well. The only thing that really matters for me is that a new movie with Leo is coming and that already makes me very happy, awards or not, I'am glad Leo movie will be released soon, that's all, peace in your heart!  :cain: