Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

6 hours ago, Sliva said:

I can't send you a link cause I read about it many years ago. Leo dated with Moss in 1998, for 2 months, that was just after her break up with Depp. In 1993 they were just friends.

Aha i didn’t know that. Well if that is really the case then it makes sense why we haven’t seen any pictures of them together after WEGG but also nothing is confirmed maybe they are good with each other and the press just made that rumor just like what they did with clooney and leo in 2014 

No guys, i've never believed to Amber and i don't believe her now

I don't think that Johnny ever dissed Leo and i agree with opinion that Amber and her team trying to save her by this way

I hope Johnny will recover after this shit

Some years ago I saw a -I think german- documentary about Leo and in this doc his "relationship" with Kate Moss and the feud with Depp about it was one of the topics - and yes they had some sort of timeline and more pics than the ones we probably all know:

e39e8c58ecf2d31452bcfac13cb48d8f.jpg

I don't remember every detail of the story (nor if everything is true) but in that doc they told Depp was very disappointed in Leos behaviour because they were kinda friends and than he banged more or less his ex... something like this. I remember when I saw the doc I was like ok maybe it wasn't just a rumor about those two LOL

My 2nd thought was what else we don't know about Leo? Must be an endless list.

8 hours ago, Lilja K said:

No guys, i've never believed to Amber and i don't believe her now

I don't think that Johnny ever dissed Leo and i agree with opinion that Amber and her team trying to save her by this way

I hope Johnny will recover after this shit

When you have talent as I believe he does all you need is one good movie role to get you back on the scene again. Look at happened to Rene Zewellger and Judy. I think Johnny will get his moment. 

15 hours ago, Sliva said:

I can't send you a link cause I read about it many years ago. Leo dated with Moss in 1998, for 2 months, that was just after her break up with Depp. In 1993 they were just friends.

I'm seriously impressed with all your knowledge---- I just remember Kristen Zang because that was in the beginning of my Leo obsession--- and then I remember Gisele and the others that came----

1 hour ago, Lilja K said:

This photoshoot is really weird a bit but I love it. Especially Leo's face on the 1st

DiCaprio still hates this photoshoot 🤣 This banana pic is so f*cking weird. He never worked again with LaChapelle after that 😂

8 hours ago, Sliva said:

DiCaprio still hates this photoshoot 🤣 This banana pic is so f*cking weird. He never worked again with LaChapelle after that 😂

Why? Photoshoot is weird and a bit psychodelic but funny. Many celebs have photoshoots like that

So Jack can finally be saved? :D If I were friends with Leo I would give him this game just to see his face :rofl:

913106233_deletedscenerosevisitsthirdclassparttwo2.gif.a828ae370dfc3570b1d6ee939212c1b9.gif

this movie will stuck on you forever babe

Spin Master Games Announces Board Game Titanic: The Game

Spin Master Games, known for games like Heads Up and Escape Room: The Game, has unveiled the new board game Titanic: The Game. The board game, which will go on sale on August 1, promises to give the fans of the movie Titanic full of nostalgia.

Usually played on a flat surface, by moving the game pieces within the framework of certain rules. table gameswas especially popular in the 90s. With popular games of the time, the development of technology and the emergence of new generation video games old its popularity Although he has lost, he still manages to attract the attention of nostalgia lovers.

One of the companies that are aware of this situation Spin Master Games is a new board game that will attract the attention of both nostalgia lovers and Titanic fans. Titanic: The Game It has announced. The company, which entered the vision 23 years ago, thinks that the Titanic will still be marketable today, with the new board game, nostalgia full promises moments.

00735521b4f254d5741febbaf9aec2e06c6dfa36

As many as possible from the Titanic before the ship sinks passenger recovery In this board game based on the logic, the ship itself is 4×9 in total 36 tiles placed on a field. One of the tiles in each round is to show that it is underwater reverse Translating. At this point, players save passengers before the ship sinks to get as many points as possible, lifeguard He has to compete with each other to collect boots and materials.

The actors also used to create nostalgic moments from the original movie. special cards in the game he can collect, from nine rounds then the player who saves the most passengers and gets the most points becomes the champion. To complete an average game in the board game where the special abilities of the characters can be upgraded half an hour to an hour takes between.

Source