Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Calibi

Tks for all the Leo /Nina /Soho pix :flower:

Barbie

Tks for video :smile:

DiCaprihoes

To me it looks like his regular e cig , I have a friend who uses them , and to me at a distance they look the same , we'd have to see it in his mouth to be able to see if we see the typical green light at tip  

Kayy

Tks for update on Richard Jewell project :smile: 

Kat

As to Leo future projects :

I might be proven in the future to be totally wrong, but I do believe Leo will do a project in 2017 :thumbsup:

1.I'm leaning toward a project that is new to us

2. Or  , maybe, a supporting role in Scorsese's Irishman

3. Or as a fellow Leo fan mentioned,  with Leo now spending lots of time in NY ,  he might consider doing a Broadway play to Devil is ready to start filming

1 hour ago, dicaprihoes said:

I was looking back at the photos of Leo & Nina from Thursday night, and I was wondering maybe Leo went back to smoking? I'm not sure either the ecig really looks like a cigarette or he went back to smoking. In the pic with ninas friend Taylor is sitting down whilst they're having a smoke break his cig/ e cig - whatever it is looks like a cigarette . Hmm what do you guys think? I know niba smokes - like most models.

I think it's definetly a real cigarette :/ 

it it doesn't have the glow like the e cigs, it looks curved and shorter, plus it looks just like Nina and Taylor's which are definitely real cigarettes

2 hours ago, katchitup said:

it it doesn't have the glow like the e cigs, it looks curved and shorter, plus it looks just like Nina and Taylor's which are definitely real cigarettes

Yeah that's what I thought to an don't you ( on some vapes/ e

cigs etc ) have to suck on it for the light to glow? I'm not sure I'm not an expert on these? But we'll know in the future hopefully 

+ also thank you for all the updates :smile: 

2 hours ago, katchitup said:

Yeah that's what I thought to an don't you ( on some vapes/ e

cigs etc ) have to suck on it for the light to glow? I'm not sure I'm not an expert on these? But we'll know in the future hopefully 

+ also thank you for all the updates :smile: 

Looks like Leo will not be heading back to LA this coming week  for Hillary fundraiser luncheon and instead will remain in NY working on his upcoming documentary set to debut in Toronto Film Festival

Justin Timberlake Steps in to Host Hillary Clinton Fundraiser for Pal Leonardo DiCaprio

Leonardo DiCaprio was set to host a fundraiser for presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, but due to a scheduling conflict, he had to bow out – luckily, pal Justin Timberlake had his (sexy) back.

"Leonardo DiCaprio was scheduled to host a fundraiser with Hillary Clinton on Tuesday at his home in L.A.," a source close to the event tells PEOPLE exclusively. "Unfortunately, Leo is stuck in New York until Wednesday to finish his current project."

So naturally, the Oscar winner phoned up his famous friends to take his place.

"Not wanting to leave Hillary hanging, Leo called his friends Justin and Jessica Biel and asked if they would host for him. They immediately agreed to fill in as hosts and moved the event to their home for Tuesday," the source adds.

The change of plans comes as DiCaprio, 41, is producing the documentary The Turning Point. The film – which is expected to premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival on Sept. 9 – focuses on the effects climate change have on endangered species, ecosystems and native communities; it will feature President Obama, Bill Clinton, Secretary of State John Kerry, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and Pope Francis.

DiCaprio is a fervent supporter of the Clinton campaign. In June, he attended another star-studded fundraiser at entertainment exec Harvey Weinstein's New York home.

http://www.people.com/article/justin-timberlake-jessica-biel-host-leonardo-dicaprio-hillary-clinton-fundraiser?xid=rss-topheadlines

DiCap

Yes, you do have to suck on e cig for for green tip to appear, however, the green light does not go out the moment you take it out of your mouth , so again, not being there it is difficult to say when he removed cig from his mouth

I'm sure if he has gone back to regular cigs in the weeks ahead we'll see some pap or IG pix that makes it clearer , either way, personally for me, it's his life/choice  :smile: 

I wanted to post this excerpt from Variety about  fundraiser host change as it gives us the date of when Leo's docu will premiere at Toronto Film Festival

I can wait to see pix of him while attending  :smile: 

A source familiar with the plans said that Timberlake and Biel now will host the event at their home, after DiCaprio was unable to return to Los Angeles before Wednesday because he has to complete a project in time for it to premiere at the Toronto Film Festival on Sept. 9, the source said. DiCaprio asked Biel and Timberlake to host the event after he couldn’t make it.

I'm a bit confused. In the current article ox posted (by variety & people) they are talking about a documentary Leo produced called "Before the Flood"... isn't the name of his documentary "The Turning Point"??

Edit: Seems like the name of Leos documentary changed indeed. Good to know :p

http://tiff.net/films/the-turning-point/

The link shows the old title but when you look on the site it's "Before The Flood" ;)

Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal get into Hamptons car crash

Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Nina Agdal got into a car accident out East on Saturday, Page Six has learned.

Witnesses say it wasn’t a major incident — just a fender bender — but an ambulance came to the scene “as a precaution.”

We’re told that after the car and a Mini Cooper got into the bump in the Hamptons, the “Wolf of Wall Street” actor was a gent and checked to make sure everyone was ok.

A source close to Di Caprio said: “[Leo and Nina] got rear-ended, but everyone is doing fine. It was [Leo’s] friend’s car.”

http://pagesix.com/2016/08/21/leonardo-dicaprio-and-nina-agdal-get-into-car-accident-in-hamptons/

Happy everyone is okay!!!

From GossipCop:

Leonardo DiCaprio In Car Crash With Nina Agdal In Hamptons

Leonardo DiCaprio was in a car crash with his model girlfriend Nina Agdal in the Hamptons on Saturday, Gossip Cop has learned. Thankfully, the Oscar-winning star and Agdal are not injured.

DiCaprio and Agdal were rear-ended while driving in one of the actor’s friend’s cars in the town of Wainscott. A source says he immediately got out of the vehicle he was driving to check on the driver of the other car. Fortunately, no one was seriously injured, though an ambulance arrived on the scene to ensure none of the parties involved was hurt. A source close to DiCaprio characterized the accident to Gossip Cop as nothing more than a “fender bender.”

DiCaprio and Agdal have been taking their romance all over in the past few months. First, they were spotted out in the Hamptons in Montauk in June. They then headed to the Bahamas. Other hot spots where they have openly exhibited public displays of affection include Malibu and the Spanish resort town of Ibiza. Initially, Gossip Cop was told when they were in Montauk that DiCaprio and Agdal were just friends, but as they spent more time together, their friendship grew into a romance. Hopefully, this latest minor fender bender will be the only bump on the road for the two.

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-car-crash-nina-agdal-hamptons-accident/

50 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Happy everyone is okay!!!

From GossipCop:

Leonardo DiCaprio In Car Crash With Nina Agdal In Hamptons

seem's like now everyone is covering the story thought id add another article about the same story 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3751272/Leonardo-DiCaprio-girlfriend-Nina-Agdal-said-okay-car-crash-Hamptons.html

new article about Nina's instagram post and shows aha 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3751215/Nina-Agdal-strikes-sultry-pose-just-big-trainers-Instagram-snap.html

Calibi, Kat, DiCap

Tks for Leo /Nina/Hamptons car crash news ;  not what I expected last night to be next news from Hampton

Certainly glad that all are okay ,  I just saw new pix of Nina biking in NY today, so hope soon to see one of Leo out biking  :smile: 

21 hours ago, oxford25 said:

I wanted to post this excerpt from Variety about  fundraiser host change as it gives us the date of when Leo's docu will premiere at Toronto Film Festival

I can wait to see pix of him while attending  :smile: 

Hi wonder if Nina will attend??

2 hours ago, dicaprihoes said:

seem's like now everyone is covering the story thought id add another article about the same story 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3751272/Leonardo-DiCaprio-girlfriend-Nina-Agdal-said-okay-car-crash-Hamptons.html

new article about Nina's instagram post and shows aha 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3751215/Nina-Agdal-strikes-sultry-pose-just-big-trainers-Instagram-snap.html

Are those leos shoes lol?