Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Ashley Campbell– ‏@AshleyInBlack

AND LEO IS RIGHT JN FRONT OF ME

Ashley Campbell– ‏@AshleyInBlack

Last night I went out and I was sitting watching people dance and I looked right and realized Lana Del Rey was sitting on the side of me.

Ashley Campbell ‏@AshleyInBlack

And then I looked straight and Leonardo DiCaprio was dancing with Nina Agdal in front of me. And Kevin Connolly was sitting next to Lana.

Calbi

First, tks, for new that Tom Hardy was with Leo Monday night ,  I had seen a recent pix of Tom filming Dunkirk in nearby Palo Verdes area  , and I'm so happy the 2  long time pals were able to meet up ,  as with Inarritu, I would love to see Leo & Tom do another movie  :thumbsup:

Second, tks, for Leo  , Nina, and pal Kevin club sightings from last night :smile:

I did just now see a tweet from a woman stating she had seen Leo at Soho House in West Hollywood

Kat

I thought same thing, that the same way some of the club people didn't realize Tom was there, that ,maybe, he was ,also, at dinner with Alejandro and people didn't realize :idk:

Sighting of Leo on Melrose Ave today

Stevie @floressteezy6 5m5 minutes ago

Leonardo Dicaprio was just at my dads store American Vintage

Leolover

Tks for new Leo article :smile:

Jade

It would seem that the Revenant pr tour was the last time Leo was doing photo shoots , but I have

no idea , just know it is a great pix :p 

Just now, calibi said:

Nicole Brennan‏@nicolebrennan51

Also today I saw Leo dicaprio messing around and trying costumes on at a vintage store and it was the cutest f'n thing!!

This would be something nice to see.   :p  For Burning man perhaps?  :idk:

thanks calibi. 

Calbi

Tks for vintage store/trying on clothes tweet , that would have been a video keeper for sure :thumbsup:

Jade

Tks for new pix of Leo & Nina in LA , that last pix of Leo holding cup for Nina to sip reminds me of that scene from Aviator in plane with Howard, Kate, and the milk :smile: 

A few more pix of Leo & Nina from yesterday shopping on Melrose,  plus in these pix you can see pal Lukas joined them at Crossroads Kitchen

dicaprio-agdal-sept1-05-373x560.jpg dicaprio-agdal-sept1-09-compressed.jpg

dicaprio-agdal-sept1-16-compressed.jpg

Ardilla

Welcome :wave: 

Tks for all the new pix :flower:

Barbie

I noticed the big bags that Leo & Nina are carrying are from the American Vintage store where Leo was seen trying on costumes

Maybe you are right , and they were buying outfits for Burning Man Festival this weekend