Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks for the updates. :)

in regards to the Gold Derby article, I always predicted Ryan Reynolds to win, just seems the most likely to me because that's the kind of thing these teeny bopper shows go for. I have a hard time envisioning Leo going to the MTV awards.... Only possibility I could see is if he knows beforehand that he's winning, but I don't know if the winners know in advance. Anyways, Leo already won all the important awards, MTV awards is not important in my eyes, either way he already won an MTV award in the past. 

He's been relatively quiet in NY, wonder how long he's staying. Coachella and Lukas' 40th birthday is coming up next week. 

Page Six on the new rumor on Leo and Chelsey Weimar, a source denies that Leo is dating her.

Leo takes break from saving the world to cozy up to new model

Now that Oscar season’s ended, Leonardo DiCaprio may be back to collecting models rather than awards.

Spies said the star’s dating Victoria’s Secret Pink model Chelsey Weimar. She and Leo were seen leaving Nobu Malibu together and she posted Instagram shots that eagle-eyed spies say are from Leo’s homes in LA.

But a source whined of Leo’s alleged new love, “It’s not true. He isn’t spending time with anyone. Most of his time lately has been in places like Indonesia, trying to help save the ecosystem.”

http://pagesix.com/2016/04/07/leo-takes-break-from-saving-the-world-to-cozy-up-to-new-model/

^OK THAT DENIAL PROBABLY MEANS THEY WONT BECOME OFFICIAL THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER I DONT THINK I COULD HAVE HANDLED LEO DATING A 19 YEAR OLD I JUST COULDNT.

Still, bad Leo for messing around with someone so young :baronlamesign:

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

I found this pic, which I guess it's from Inception time because the person mentioned the movie and also have a photo of Tobey with Ruby and she was still little.

http://charlesstuartinternationalmodels.blogspot.com.br/2010/08/ryley-leo-lukas-tobyjust-hanging.html

Awe nice pic! Lukas looks cute :p:D 

Paramount, Appian Way Nab Cuban Mob Saga 'The Corporation' With Benicio Del Toro to Star

T.J. English's book about set in the 1950s to the 80s in Miami and New York had multiple studio bidders.

After a massive bidding war, Paramount and Appian Way have won the film rights to T.J. English's upcoming Cuban mob crime book The Corporation for seven figures. Benicio Del Toro is attached to star.

David Matthews, a staff writer on Vinyl, will adapt. Appian Way’s Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Davisson are producing along with Andrew Rona and Alex Heineman of The Picture Company.

A bidding war broke out over the book earlier this week, with multiple studios -- and some top talent attachments -- interested.

English's book is based on the real life saga of the Cuban mob from the 1950s to the 80s in Miami and New York. It's slated for publication in 2017 via HarperCollins' William Morrow.

The story centers on Jose Miguel Battle Sr. (Del Toro), the leader of the powerful Cuban mafia "The Corporation. Born in Havana, Battle and other Cubans were trained by the CIA to fight in the Bay of Pigs invasion, where Battle was captured and serve nearly two years in a Cuban prison. When he was released, he went back to the U.S. and began building a crime empire that dabbled in gambling, drug trafficking and murder. He rose to become one of the most powerful crime bosses in America, and was

English is a journalist and author known for writing about organized crime and the criminal underworld. His previous books include 1995’s Born to Kill, 2005’s Paddy Whacked, 2008’s The Havana Mob and 2011’s The Savage City. He's also a screenwriter whose worked on TV series NYPD Blue.

Paradigm handled the rights to the book in the deal.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/paramount-appian-way-nab-cuban-881846

32 minutes ago, osa castillo said:

Any of you Now just want to put Leo under a box? how we could defend him? my heart is bleeding literally, I hope he lets die the news and do not rush, bad press with silence Leo.

32 minutes ago, osa castillo said:

Any of you Now just want to put Leo under a box? how we could defend him? my heart is bleeding literally, I hope he lets die the news and do not rush, bad press with silence Leo.

From Gossip Cop

Leonardo DiCaprio is NOT dating Chelsey Weimar, despite reports. Gossip Cop can correct the claim. We’re told by an impeccable source that such stories romantically linking the two are inaccurate.

Picking up a rumor first floated by the New York Post, OK! blares in a headline on Friday, “Leonardo Definitely Has A Dating Type! Get Details On His New Fling.” According to the tabloid, DiCaprio “is back to his modelizing ways” and “has set his sights on a new, lovely young lady.” The outlet goes on to claim, “Sources say the actor is involved with Chelsey Weimar!”

“The two were reportedly spotted leaving his usual spot, Nobu Malibu, together,” writes the magazine. But that’s all the evidence OK! has. And it was apparently enough to declare DiCaprio is “involved” with Weimar and having a “fling.”

Other outlets have also similarly leapt to the conclusion that the Oscar winner is dating the 20-year-old model. But right now it’s the media embarking on a new relationship, not DiCaprio. Gossip Cop’s rock-solid DiCaprio source assures it’s “not true” the two are dating.

Of course, OK! has a terrible track record when it comes to DiCaprio’s love life. Earlier this year, the tabloid falsely said the Oscar winner was looking to date Jennifer Lawrence, and last fall, it wrongly claimed he was engaged. Clearly, the magazine still doesn’t bother to fact-check.

Calibi

Tks for news of new Appian Way project with Bernicio :) 

I had noticed that Bernicio  was part of Leo's group at BAFTA parties , as well as , Oscar parties , so I wondered at time if the two were discussing

a possible joint venture or an Appian Way project

Do hope in future they can co star in a project

Barbie

Tks for pix , even if older they are new to me :p

Also, tks , for wonderful fan made video 

Kat

Tks for news that Leo was in NY to do  magazine cover /film shoot ;  hope the magazine is out soon

Personally, I, also, hope he is there to consult with Marty regarding Devil in White City :p 

Fash

Yes, I'm ready for some new Leo candids as well  :p 

Marinebing

As to Leo's future travels/Formula E ,  I figure he'll either attend the first or second week of Coachella like he has in recent years.

I do know the Tribeca Film Festival begins next week, so I wonder if he'll stay in NY for it.

Also, recently there was an article that had Leo attending a Wildlife event in Africa on April 19th, so we'll have to wait and see if there was any truth

to that article

Hi I just wanted to say I love reading these posts I love Leonardo I have since Titanic . I'm in my twenties I work with autistic children whom I adore. I live in the US I would love to some day travel to Europe.  I am also a Barbie doll collector and doll artist.  About Leonardo and Chelsea I don't know if it's true but if it is I hope no-one judges him to harshly.  She is an adult and I understood if she likes an older man because that is what I prefer and they probably just want to have a good time people make to much of age as long as they are both consenting adults that's all that matters.  I also love Jonathan rhys Meyers I would love to have Jonathan and Leonardo work together.