Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Thanks Ox and Calibi! Heres another pic fuller:

0.jpg

The S&M star was seen arriving at Wolf of Wall Street star Leo’s home at 1am before they separately went to Up and Down.

RiRi and Leo were both up for a late night as they were then seen leaving the club at 4.30am moments apart from each other in different cars.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/date-night-rihanna-leonardo-dicaprio-5163840?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Girl posted on instagram what looks like somebodies house? She mentions Naomi Campbell in some vile comments (not posting that part), sounding like Naomi took her phone after snapping the pic? She also hashtagged Toni Garrn, but she mentioned her earlier in the day

jaaa_nina

10 hours ago
 · 5th Avenue, Manhattan, NY

jaaa_nina

#leo #leodicaprio #leonardodicaprio #funday #girls #jack#jackdawson #titanic #tonigarrn #leonardo #party#drunk #hide #hiding

boyer1992NO WAYYYY agghhh Leo's so cool ? Also I love the hashtags haha

jaaa_ninaand btw love the hashtags too didnt watch anything besides titanic

jaaa_nina#love and #peace for #everyone

boyer1992Haha I watched pretty much everything he's been in during senior year of high school, but titanic is such a classic!
He's soo pretty ?

mondedannaWhaaaaat?! ?

groovy8899Toni Garrn? Didn't they break up?

jaaa_ninahe is with rihanna now officially

groovy8899Officially?

jaaa_ninayesss so officially a random victim naomi has to steal italian phones for pics

Screen_Shot_2015-02-14_at_11.31.29_AM.png

Leo apparently attended Paul McCartney's Valentine concert at Irving Plaza last night

Also just noticed that Irmelin's Dave posted pix from concert, and a ton of other celebs Leo is friends with were there as well : Bradley Cooper, QTip, Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks

Tweet from Paul McCartney

Paul McCartney @PaulMcCartney

· 5h 5 hours ago

Thanks #MerylStreep @tomhanks @RitaWilson #bradleycooper @LeoDiCaprio @SteveMartinToGo @eddiemurphy #stevebuscemi @chrisrock for showing up

Tweet from someone who must have seen Leo entering the concert as she posted a pix from outside of John Kerry entering

mary_e_ellis

9 hours ago

John Kerry going into the Paul McCartney concert. Also saw Leo DiCaprio. Finally. My 2015 resolution list is happening. Seeing famous people in this crazy city. Only took 2 years.

Some new pix of Leo today with Irmelin & Dave at Rainbow Room in NY

Dave posted a video of the restaurant just now , so that is how I know what restaurant they are dining at :p

Mia Marrazza ?@miamarrazza · 26m26 minutes ago

When your aunt is at the same restaurant as @LeoDiCaprio in NYC #manbun

nyc2.jpg

nyc1.jpg

It appears Leo went to see a play today in New York

Kathy Banos ‏@KBCBBanos · 3m3 minutes ago

Saw #leonardodicaprio today @PublicTheaterNY enjoying the amazing new musical #HAMILTONpublic Enjoying the talented cast,crew, & orchestra

MzLinz

Regarding your comment below :

Could be Leo is doing the 'Hollywood thing' , but , at same time, I've sat in restaurants where the sun glare coming in from the picture windows is so strong that I had my sunglasses on :p

I wonder why he's wearing his sunglasses?