Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Interview that Anne Thompson of Indie Wire did with Leo after Oscar luncheon yesterdayHe talks about lots of subjects including his surprise appearance on SNL , she does ask him if he might host the show one day

I loved this interview do much ...one of my favourite and he looks so cute on it thanks to you

Fash

Below is the Vogue UK page that had the pix of the Oscar cookies /cakes

Doesn't really give you much information as to who made them /were they given to the nominees , etc

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2014/02/10/this-week-in-pictures---new-york-fashion-week--beckhams/gallery/1115213

Lucky Girl

Tks for more pix :)

Yes, I loved the Leo /Anne Thompson interview as well . One of the parts of it that I thought was so sweet is when he brought up his grandmother Oma and how much he missed her :heart:

Great read ; agree with writer's comment about key scene in Inception ,his terrific Wolf performance, his funny comment about Leo /Oscar and Gisele ( I remember when she said that ) and the comment below

Why Leonardo DiCaprio, Who Wows in ‘The Wolf of Wall Street,’ Deserves to (Finally) Win An Oscar

Is he so consistently good it’s now second nature, and we don’t appreciate the complexities and nuances of each new performance?

Link to entire article

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02/12/why-leonardo-dicaprio-who-wows-in-the-wolf-of-wall-street-deserves-to-finally-win-an-oscar.html

Barbie

Tks for pix , I can't wait to see Leo on BAFTA red carpet/show (Y)

Fash

One of my fellow Leo fans emailed me that the cookies were shown on Access Hollywood , and that they were given to the nominees at Oscar Luncheon on Monday :)

They should have sold them for a charity fundraiser ;I'd buy a box of Leo's :p

Interview that Anne Thompson of Indie Wire did with Leo after Oscar luncheon yesterdayHe talks about lots of subjects including his surprise appearance on SNL , she does ask him if he might host the show one day

I loved how the part where he talks about his grandmother. Very sweet! I'm sure she's looking down on Leo with a big smile cheering him on in all his successes. Thanks for sharing Ox. :)

"Since he's physically bigger than me, I couldn't physically beat him up back. So I had figure out a way to get him back with my brain." Haha! I'd say he got him back pretty good." :rofl:

Leo was so cute when he told the story about the girl from the airplane scene! So funny!!! :blush:  :p Thanks for sharing calibi :thumbsup: