Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

wayw: thanks for more details.about your night at the concert, that must have been great.

kat and shine: thanks for the pics, Leo and Toni are adorable together! wub038.gif

ox: I'am also too curious about what people will think of the movie, hopefully we will hear great things.

I saw that!!! They took a lot of pictures towards the end of the concert. 

too bad none of the sites have pics during Tribe because he was standing and singing (rapping along) to her through part of it.

Funny I saw that girl with the red patterned sweater and didn't realize that was Kim K standing next to her. Proof positive that I don't know a Kardashian from Anyone, but I can spot Leo a mile away! 

Thanks for all the pics and updates. Can't wait to hear the feedback on the screenings.

Could one of you lovely folks give me instructions on posting a video? 

katchitup and 'shine - great job on finding and posting the concert photos !

wayw - awesome that you were there and thanks for sharing the photos. Do you notice if other people in the audience had spotted them? Did they stay the whole concert? I think I read somewhere that Toni really loves to dance and she loves rap music so she has that in common with Leo.

Wolf - wow, that is a long movie - normally hate long movies but I'm sure this will be an exception. I am READY to read the positive reviews (fingers crossed!).

The screening did happen tonight.

Kimberly Bradach @KimberlyBradach 

Seen the final cut of The Wolf of Wall Street tonight, truly amazing. Props to Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie and Jonah Hill. #paramount

Noah Tepperberg @noahtepperberg 

Just saw an advance screening of Wolf of Wall Street! Whoaaa! Amazing. http://instagram.com/p/hKZE0Oxkjw/

Derek Blasberg @DerekBlasberg 

Best celebrity sighting at tonight's 'Wolves of Wall Street' screening? 50 Cent. (The rapper. I doubt anyone here uses quarters anyway.)

Eva Chen @evachen212 58m

Wolf of Wall Street's @MargotRobbie is one to watch. Madly beautiful! Also worth watching for Jonah Hill's prosthetic teeth (and, yes, Leo)