Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ VIP screening

The hottest ticket in town has VIPs scrambling. We hear Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Grey will hold a super­exclusive Nov. 25 screening of ­the much-anticipated “The Wolf of Wall Street” before its Dec. 17 red-carpet premiere.

The sneak peek will be followed by a reception at ‘21.’

The film’s been given a Christmas Day public release by Paramount after rumors it might be pushed to next year, and sources told us Scorsese even moved editing equipment into his house to complete the drama.

http://pagesix.com/2013/11/15/the-wolf-of-wall-street-vip-screening/

YAYY hope to hear reaction and nice to know when the red carpet date is :dance:

Now just patiently waiting for trailer 3 :whistle: :p

Thanks for the updates  :flower:.

Tks for latest NY /club sightings, below are tweets from a girl who ,also, saw Leo at Avenue last night ; his face looked just fine
to her  :p

His face is just FINE, Ox. I totally agree. Just a jealous guy :laugh:.

Sighting...

• Be Still, My 13 Yr Old Heart! I just saw Leonardo DiCaprio on the street. We locked eyes and hearts, "Kissing You" blared out of the ether, the stars finally crossed these lovers. The model on his arm didn't seem to mind...

I love reading the reactions from lucky Leo fans  :hehe:.

^ Smart man, Barbie, that's why :laugh:.

Rumours that Leo will be in Texas for a F1 party, not sure if it's legitimate but a heads up, just in case ;)...

@Do512: "Just heard Leonardo Dicaprio's in town for #F1. Can someone confirm this? Our interns are freaking out right now...”

Ryan O'Neal ‏@ONealATX

@Do512 yes. he will be attending the #myyachtclub party for #F1

@fancypantsLATX rumor says Matt LeBlanc, Val Kilmer, Leo DiCaprio, Rick Yune, Felipe Massa will be at My Yacht Group Party.

Could be something related to Tag Heuer... or just a silly rumour... we will see :).

This tweeter might be my new best friend if Leo does attend the Formula One event in Austin Texas this weekend :p

John Schnettgoecke ‏@JohnSchnett 6h

Leo DiCaprio's in Austin this weekend for F1. $100 to the first of my friends to successfully locate him and capture the moment via Insta.

fashion

Use Imagebam to post Leo pix :)

http://www.imagebam.com/

Info on the Nov. 25 screening:

The Wolf of Wall Street Screening
Date: Monday, November 25, 2013

The Wolf of Wall Street “Sneak Screening” with Martin Scorsese and cast.

head_further_details.png

Please contact a member of our team for further details or to make your booking.

Email: [email protected]

Direct Line: +12128786646

Switchboard: + 1 212 878 6646

http://www.total-management.co.uk/event/2156/The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street-Screening

Will be interesting to see if leo goes to the F1 thing, because that only means pics, right? :p Thanks Ox for all the tweets :)

Calibi: you always bring great Wolf info, thanks ;) Hope we get to hear some reactions despite it being "secret" ;)

Also I got the latest issue of Us Magazine today, and there was a quick little blurb about leos party, and they also said he raised 3 million, so I guess that is correct :) :clap: Also says Kristen Wiig was in attendance (just thought that was kinda cool she was there :p ) Also says when they were heading out at 4am he was rubbing tonis back :hehe:

20 Holiday Movies We Can't Wait To See The Wolf of Wall Street (Dec. 25)

One of the Oscar season's most anticipated movies, Martin Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street chronicles the true tale of a millionaire broker's rise and fall. The tale of '90s greed and hubris is anchored by Leonardo DiCaprio as Jordan Belfort, who wrote the same-name book on which Terence Winter (The Sopranos) based his script. Matthew McConaughey, Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie, and Kyle Chandler costar. —Jeff Labrecque

Andddddddd the new pic  :nicole: 

more pix: